Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,703 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. (11209 Views)

Labour Party Exco Meeting In Kano (Photos) / Anambra Guber: Gov Obiano Heads Soludo’s Campaign Council / How Lagos Made History With Virtual Exco Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Tomek09(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
nwakibie3:

That kind of leaders are in every state just tell your people to stop electing rogues as leaders
Well said.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Okpara10: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
Anambra is in safe hands embarassed

Willie_Soludo means continuity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Tomek09(m): 8:04am On Mar 11, 2022
God bless Anambra State.
God bless SouthEast.
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Tomek09(m): 8:05am On Mar 11, 2022
Okpara10:
Anambra is in safe hands embarassed

Willie_Soludo means continuity
Mano eziokwu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by NoFucksToGive: 8:07am On Mar 11, 2022
Sir governor Obaseki are you seeing your mates sir? All due respect sir these are your mates working.. look at Anambra , look at Lagos then look at our Edo state sir.. is it fair ?
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Lipscomb(m): 8:14am On Mar 11, 2022
All of you can continue deceiving yourself if Anambra is a place to live the governor will not make any attempt to relocate to USA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Landmack: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2022
nwakibie3:

That kind of leaders are in every state just tell your people to stop electing rogues as leaders

I wonder o

eg Abia State...home of the terrorist leader
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Landmack: 8:45am On Mar 11, 2022
Lipscomb:
All of you can continue deceiving yourself if Anambra is a place to leave the governor will not make any attempt to relocate to USA
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by yemex04(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2022
The funny thing is,typical of Nigeria's politics,the love between outgoing the Governor and the Governor elect will soon disappear.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Landmack: 8:51am On Mar 11, 2022
yemex04:
The funny thing is,typical of Nigeria's politics,the love between outgoing the Governor and the Governor elect will soon disappear.

Okay
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by CoolAmbience(m): 9:00am On Mar 11, 2022
Unruly7:
cool

Anambra is moving on the right track honestly

How exactly?

I dey Awka now, and I am not happy at all with the condition of the roads.

Yes, the airport, Convention Center, Women Development Center and Stadium projects have been completed....but there still exist alarming gaps in human capital, road infrastructures, agriculture, security, transportation, road infrastructures etc, in the state; and these are the lifeblood of any society.

IGR collection is still shrouded with corruption and the LGAs remain grossly inactive, owning to the deliberate illegal refusal of successive administrations to conduct elections. I expected these to form the pillars of the pre governorship election debates. Anambra is a total mess. You will not understand. There is no real governance structure in place.

Obiano could have done far more. Soludo has so much to do, and I want to believe that he understands the real situations beyond what he has put together on paper as manifesto.

I supported Soludo because I didn't see a better candidate from the array of contestants. However, I still have my doubts about him.

He seems to be a man readily given to controversies, hence could easily be distracted. His leverage is obviously his intellect and known prudence, but whether he has the 'will power' to break the strong chain of 'political gluttons', milking the state, is a key issue.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by ChyjoskyJ: 9:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by ChyjoskyJ: 9:54am On Mar 11, 2022
ChyjoskyJ:
How exactly?

Yes, the airport, Convention Center, Women Development Center and Stadium projects have been completed....but there still exist alarming gaps in human capital, road infrastructures, agriculture, security, transportation, road infrastructures etc, in the state; and these are the lifeblood of any society.

IGR collection is still shrouded with corruption and the LGAs remain grossly inactive, owning to the deliberate illegal refusal of successive administrations to conduct elections. I expected these to form the pillars of the pre governorship election debates. Anambra is a total mess. You will not understand. There is no real governance structure in place.

Obiano could have done far more. Soludo has so much to do, and I want to believe that he understands the real situations beyond what he has put together on paper as manifesto.

I supported Soludo because I didn't see a better candidate from the array of contestants. However, I still have my doubts about him.

He seems to be a man readily given to controversies, hence could easily be distracted. His leverage is obviously his intellect and known prudence, but whether he has the 'will power' to break the strong chain of 'political gluttons', milking the state, is a key issue.

I agree with you completely.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Emyben(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
CoolAmbience:

How exactly?

You sound so intelligent and in tune with reality...
I agree wholeheartedly with you.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by warlordd(m): 11:35am On Mar 11, 2022
jojo1415:
U see how real men relate....that's why I lik APGA and Anambra as a whole,their way of politics is so outstanding....Nothing lik gbas gbos as we always see in APC

U can say that again bro! Unlike the criminal gangs called Apc and Pdp, APGA is a great.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by warlordd(m): 11:44am On Mar 11, 2022
This is great! Obiano will finish well. Infact, looking at it critically, he has out-performed Obi.
Now, add to that the exra-gift of Soludo as his successor, Anambra will be transformed beyond imaginations.

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by djon78(m): 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
dewaskillz:
Akpokuedike!!!!! Well done Sir. If only for single-handedly appointing Soludo as your successor. Thank you.

Akpokuedike global has really tried

He has written his name on the good history of Anambra State

His legacies will live on especially giving us Chukwuma Soludo as his successor

He has done well

Anambra Adigo mma

1 Like

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by djon78(m): 12:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
warlordd:
This great! Obiano will finish well. Infact, looking at it critically, he has out-performed Obi.
Now, add to that the exra-gift of Soludo as his successor, Anambra will be transformed beyond imaginations.

Anambra Adigo mma!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by tolor: 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
Lawlab254:
Anambra has been lucky with the streak of good governors they have had so far. Soludo looks good too. We hope he doesn't break the chain. 091277 24742 call/Whatsapp for PENCOM, ITF NSITF, CAC business registration (Company, Business name, NGO, Club etc), EFCC SCUML, Copyright, Trademark etc.
hello
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by EvangelistChuks(m): 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Life is transient.
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Lawlab254: 8:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
tolor:
hello

Hey
Re: Governor Willie Obiano Heads Valedictory Exco Meeting. by Okwyjesus(m): 8:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy cheesy
Landmack:

I wonder o

eg Abia State...home of the terrorist leader

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: Irresponsible Leaders Causing Rift Between Christians, Muslims / Probe Obasanjo’s Administration, Waku Tells Buhari / Keyamo Seeking Escape Route In Order To Avoid Tinubu’s Imminent Defeat - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.