Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,827 members, 7,844,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit (2685 Views)

Ogwu Mozambique: Unknown Gunmen Capture Ebubeagu Commander Of Imo (Pics, Video) / Boko Haram Releases Pix Of Armoured Tanks, Operation Vehicles Captured From Army / Police Kills Ikonso, Commander Of IPOB Insurgents In Imo Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by Merisbankie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Rastaramsey:
First FTC today
I dedicate it to the gallant soldiers in Ukraine....
Make una kill them all..

I hear say Putin won dey beg for soldiers from those mumu jhadists....

That weak man wey dey on steroids grin angry grin

Ukraine to the world abeg.....
Lies
Google. USA
Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by Frankiss44(m): 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2022
BKayy:

Russia has taken full control of three cities and a nuclear plant.

They will win this without recording any victory on Social media.

Pray not to have a friend like the West.

God forbid I pray such prayer... I will pick the west any day over Russia and China and Iran and North Korea.. Outside China, you get anything for this your life when dem make for Russia, Iran or NK? Virtually everything concerning your life is western and you dey talk about dirty prayers.. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by Hector09(m): 10:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
When going for a battle always dig two graves
Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by Basheer22: 2:01am On Mar 12, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
You folks know nothing about warfare
Most of u expect Russia to overrun ukraine like the USA overran Iraq. But you forget that Russia is dealing with a highly US trained and well equiped Ukrainian force. Since the post ukrainian 2014 coup the US and it's western allies have been training and arming ukrainian military. intel sources revealed that a week before the Russians invaded about 50 planes from western countries arrived ukraine loaded with heavy weapons. Second, Ukraine is a modern well equiped european state far more advanced compared to Iraq.
Third, Russian military have been very lenient with ukrainian forces given they are trying to avoid too many collateral damage as they still see ukrainians as thier brothers. Unlike the US that adopts the approach of carpet bombing as it's military attacking style.

Intel sources grin
Oniro oshi

Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2022
Basheer22:

Intel sources grin
Oniro oshi

www.nytimes.com/2022/03/06/us/politics/us-ukraine-weapons.amp.html

You think everyone is as dumb as you
Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by BKayy: 8:46am On Mar 12, 2022
Frankiss44:

God forbid I pray such prayer... I will pick the west any day over Russia and China and Iran and North Korea.. Outside China, you get anything for this your life when dem make for Russia, Iran or NK? Virtually everything concerning your life is western and you dey talk about dirty prayers.. Tufiakwa
Nope. Everything concerning your life is made in China.
Without China, you won't even have the privilege of commenting on nairaland. When their own sanction on China will start your eyes will clear
Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by Frankiss44(m): 9:27am On Mar 12, 2022
BKayy:

Nope. Everything concerning your life is made in China.
Without China, you won't even have the privilege of commenting on nairaland. When their own sanction on China will start your eyes will clear

That's everything concerning your life.. Not mine
Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by BKayy: 9:29am On Mar 12, 2022
Frankiss44:

That's everything concerning your life.. Not mine
For confirmation, post where the three things around you is made.

It is a challenge. Start with the phone you are using to type this nonsense. Let's see if it is not China.

If they put label on people, I am sure you will be "made in China"
Re: Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit by Frankiss44(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2022
BKayy:

For confirmation, post where the three things around you is made.

It is a challenge. Start with the phone you are using to type this nonsense. Let's see if it is not China.

If they put label on people, I am sure you will be "made in China"

See mumu.. My phone is from South Korea.. Nor be everybody dey patronize all those silly low grade phones China dey pump enter Africa...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Election Has Been Rigged, See Pictures Of Voters / Igbos Are Not Going To Vote Desmond Elliot. See Who They Are Voting For / Congratulations To Sanwo Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.