Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Black's(nigeria) Hypocrisy Or Whites Disregarding Blacks(nigeria)? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black's(nigeria) Hypocrisy Or Whites Disregarding Blacks(nigeria)? (179 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Obidients: Is This Hypocrisy Or Blind Eye? / Tunde Yusuf Orders Detention Of Usman Shugaba After Disregarding COVID-19 Order / Air Peace Challenge And Nigeria Hypocrisy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black's(nigeria) Hypocrisy Or Whites Disregarding Blacks(nigeria)? by kalvoken(m): 1:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Terrorism has been wrecking the north for years, then came ebola, COVID-19 and then the unknown gunmen saga that caused a total non movement of people in the east. The end Sars protest was there when government of the people took the lives of those that elected them to protect the people.

During all these, never for once did any telecommunications show a sign of empathy to their customers, either by reducing cost of subscription or so. But just two weeks of Russia and Ukraine show down, 9mobile a.k.a Etisalat is already giving me free call to Ukraine.

Which of their staff is in the Ukraine that I will want to talk to?.

Re: Black's(nigeria) Hypocrisy Or Whites Disregarding Blacks(nigeria)? by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Since una learn these two words blacks and hypocricy una no wan allow them rest.

lets be honest with ourselves. We are all in this together undecided

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom: I Won't Call Akwa Ibom People "Dogs - Pastor Umo Eno / Nigeria: A Dog Eat Dog Country / Why Nigeria Is Still Backward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.