Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (71117 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by xynerise: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2022
WTF is wrong with this generation? angry

You saw them having sex and brought it here so we can disgrace and get them arrested or what? What kind of a useless son is this one Kwanu?

Abeg getat

7 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by brutal1(m): 7:56am On Mar 12, 2022
Don't feel bad, most of us that grew up with our parents living in a face me and face you practically watched the process of the making of our siblings, there was just one bed and that's for the two of them so we had to sleep and the floor and me I even love to peep until my dad gave me a deafening slap one night...i still have this sharp pain in that part of my neck and ear till now as a result of that everlasting correction so dont feel bad...you can avoid looking them in the eyes for days but it will go away....also it is unfair on the part of parents to deprive themselves of fun because of the children in their own house ooo...i have two boys now and i know how difficult it is because these my own boys are investigative journalists...they work hand it hand ...if you put one to bed ...the other will be up...if you know how much carry over we get now ..im sure your parents must have been praying for the rain because you guys wont allow them do it when they want to ....and there comes the rain..(do you know how happy they were when the weather started changing?...you just ruined nature's gift for them) ...and you still went there at that time but u sef nor try ...wetin u dey find sef? What exactly were you looking for that you cannot wait till this morning??, it's no big deal...it is what it is ...they still continued after you left okay...wait, how did you think you got here ??
Cringelife:
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

12 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Mom007(f): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Even Noah's son didn't do up to this you did before he was cursed by his father to serve his brothers in perpetuity! You walked in on them, honest mistake. Where you showed your stupidity and lack of honor for your parents is when you found it nairaland worthy and rushed to come and post here knowing nairalanders and their comments can swing either way on any good day depending on their mood or the economic situation of the country! You shame your parents!
OK, so which of the comments you have received even the most polite, did you not already know? Did you honestly not know that parents have sex? How do you think you came about? I tire for your case. Better move out of your parents house before you incurs a curse on your head! And delete this post! Stop exposing your parents unclothedness! angry

4 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by badboyTee(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2022
Cringelife:
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......
does your dad has a big VITAMIN D so he can hit your mum center of gravity?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Ayoslimzy(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2022
What happened to your car
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by criuze(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2022
My concern is how the topic make front page sharp sharp

Well let me hope my rightoues brother to see if anything end time omen comes from here
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by chinex11(m): 7:59am On Mar 12, 2022
we will be surprised how sexually active our parents are. That's how I saw vega packets recently in my dad's cupboard while cleaning up for him.

They are humans and obviously have urges

Cringelife:

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by artworks1: 8:00am On Mar 12, 2022
Kingkali:
Sucide is dah only way to lift the thought of your mindgrin, Op how you take see amcheesy

Don't joke with such silly advice, here. Somebody else might be reading this.

3 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Barbiturate(m): 8:02am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?

It is not majorly procreation, it is for companionship.

The kids will grow and leave them, they both still live together alone. Some don't even have kids, but they live and grow old together.

3 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Segunowolabi: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2022
My fellow nairalanders, dis one no b talk..as one in his 20s,he a no more a small boy.
Why didn't he knock B4 entering, even wen he entered, courtesy demand he excuse them, it shows he was mannered enough.
Was supposed to shut d door back immediately, we re Africans for crying out loud, dry re his parents.
He shudnt try such a rude act again, an nd 2 apologize to his parent
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Kingkali: 8:02am On Mar 12, 2022
artworks1:

Don't joke with such silly advice here. Somebody else might be reading this.
none of you bisz yunno.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Karemarealty288(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Picture or I don't believe......since you brought the topic to nairaland unembarrassed provide proof.

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by lanre316: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2022

Fool. You're embarrassed by your parents having s3x and for your mind, next logical thing to do is table it on a public forum for everyone to talk about. Your dad should have jerked off instead of impregnating your mum to give birth to you.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by mightyhaze: 8:05am On Mar 12, 2022
U no dey knock? cheesy
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by balogunIV: 8:06am On Mar 12, 2022
Islam guides us to knock and say the islamic greetings before entering our parents room. This is a Quranic requirement in Surah Nur.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2022
I don't blame but your parents because they are suppose to teach you the etiquette of knocking and waiting for permission for all doors that is not personal to you.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by seniorkachion(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Your father must be a control freak or he doesn't trust his children. What's the point of locking the door with the key when everyone is inside and it's night. In my house, we simply bolt the door and that's enough. Key is only used when leaving the house. I have teen boys in my house with their boisterous ways of course, but I don't see myself locking the door at night with the key and keeping it in my room.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Temptee101(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.

Why are most of you insensitive and cold to the plight of others?

So it's that easy to move out? Just thank God for the grace upon your life and stop acting like a genius

3 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Etila(m): 8:07am On Mar 12, 2022
Na mumu you be oooo!!! Respect people's privatecy but you say no...now you don see the process which your parent take kolobi you come world�����

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Lastmankc(m): 8:08am On Mar 12, 2022
Wawelexy:
No issues! You witness the same act that brought u to life. Act as if u saw nothing and learn the habbit of knocking(not just knocking, u wait for reply before u open). Make u no go try am with person wey go knack stick for ur head
Comrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by fineberry(m): 8:09am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.
Out of all on ground now, "it is for Op to move out"that you can say.

Do you know if he can't just move out because he can't just afford it nw,
Whether he still schooling and so still need to be home or whether his been home has some health related cause. So many reasons can be responsible.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by abduljubril: 8:09am On Mar 12, 2022
How's that out problem
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by seanwilliam(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2022
posty56:
you talking as if moving out is that easy,I hate myopic minds like you, you Know whether he can afford rent, you Know whether he's emotionally natured to be on his own ?, you know whether he's financially stable? abeg leave am make en grow jor, na una type they cause unnecessary pressure for youth

Lol u will be shocked that person you quoted is still collecting stipends from home
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:10am On Mar 12, 2022
What's d style they were doing.....
Doggy?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Obagofixxy: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2022
Na too much of holy holy for house dey worry am

asjay:

Shocked to see your parents having sex

Semi deeper life way

But you are not shocked to bring it on nairaland

Don't worry people will contribute in the morning

undecided undecided undecided angry sad angry angry angry
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 12, 2022

It's normal to feel that way because you've a conscience with time you'll get over it , next time pls do knock.

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Osanoghodua1: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Why come talk over it here? Na wetin make Canna the son of Ham the grand son of Noah collect be this. This one is even more decent. This one is decent.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by vicfajeze: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2022

which style were they doing?Was it doggy style or pakurumo style?

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by AngelicBeing: 8:12am On Mar 12, 2022
angry
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Antoeni(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2022
You Need to buy a Keg of Palm Wine ,2 White Native Cock , 1 Black He~Goat,
1 Male and Female Tortoise
2 Bottles of Lords Dry Gin
4 Cartons "33"
FOR CLEANSING of Your Eyes

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by virginchaser(m): 8:13am On Mar 12, 2022
brutal1:
Don't feel bad, most of us that grew up with our parents living in a face me and face you practically watched the process of the making of our siblings, there was just one bed and that's for the two of them so we had to sleep and the floor and me I even love to peep until my dad gave me a deafening slap one night...i still have this sharp pain in that part of my neck and ear till now as a result of that everlasting correction so dont feel bad...you can avoid looking them in the eyes for days but it will go away....also it is unfair on the part of parents to deprive themselves of fun because of the children in their own house ooo...i have two boys now and i know how difficult it is because these my own boys are investigative journalists...they work hand it hand ...if you put one to bed ...the other will be up...if you know how much carry over we get now ..im sure your parents must have been praying for the rain because you guys wont allow them do it when they want to ....and there comes the rain..(do you know how happy they were when the weather started changing?...you just ruined nature's gift for them) ...and you still went there at that time but u sef nor try ...wetin u dey find sef? What exactly were you looking for that you cannot wait till this morning??, it's no big deal...it is what it is ...they still continued after you left okay...wait, how did you think you got here ??

That deafening slap... I can't stop laughing. That your palee dey town gan gan.

3 Likes

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Munamoqel: 8:13am On Mar 12, 2022

that how you where produced by previous sessions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.