Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (71112 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Archworld(m): 2:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.

People like u make others to go through depression . It's really bad
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by omofranyoung(m): 2:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
And you came online to post it.

You are an idoit..
A very big one

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Veeryeasy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2022
Omo, it's not your fault go and smoke what Nicodemus smoked and beat his father to death you'll be good brother, it happens but you actually have mind to know your parents are in the room and you entered there without knocking..
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Veeryeasy(m): 2:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
Archworld:

People like u make others to go through depression . It's really bad

Did you read that it was his car horn that went off... So you have a car and still live with your parents or your there on holiday
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by smile11s(m): 2:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

this matter heavy for mouth

https://gist.am/question/i-walked-in-on-my-parents-having-sex-now-i-feel-so-embarrassed
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Dchampion65: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
What I say to a child who uncover his parents unclothedness and bring it to open

Karma will not forget
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by noble2faith(m): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
xynerise:
WTF is wrong with this generation? angry

You saw them having sex and brought it here so we can disgrace and get them arrested or what? What kind of a useless son is this one Kwanu?

Abeg getat

Very useless of a son!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by donhils: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Now even road to go Otuoke no dey
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Komu1048(m): 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
tayebest:

The way you cross leg ehn, you go be confirmed simp. No let woman control you o! grin

Anyways, congratulations on another new phase of life! smiley wink

lol NL my people. Simp kee, NL guys don open every guys eye

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Aaay: 5:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Learn from their actions

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Komu1048:

lol NL my people. Simp kee, NL guys don open every guys eye
Which style una do for honeymoon?

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by merits(m): 6:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

Before I can contribute, in what styled do you met them?
*Doggystyle
*Cowgirl
*Missionary style.
*Leg hanging style....to mentioned few.
Just tell me now.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Kay25(m): 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2022

Hahaaha deeper life indeed I had done that when I was still younger in my teens and still never felt embarrassed of it cos i believed they were doing the right thing after all na werin born me be that
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Thomist(m): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2022
Idiot, what's the need of telling us here? Untrained animal.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Aimerosa25(f): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
The fact that u told us what u saw, is a clear indication that u can't keep a secret.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by yetty247(f): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
Na everything una dey bring online

Nonsense
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Emdebby2: 7:51pm On Mar 12, 2022
You felt embarrassed but you brought your family issue on social media. Learn how to knock on people's door. Stop invading people's privacy.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by bummyla(m): 11:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
I used to take my Dad's condoms when I found his stack! Till a day I saw him looking for them and he couldn't tell us what he was looking for, but I knew what he was looking for, so I started stealing them for fun, opening new packs to remove one or two, and watch how exasperated he will be looking for them, murmuring there is spirit in this house that takes what does not belong to him grin grin grin grin grin grin My Daddy did not know I have the spare key to him room and when he changed the locks, I started entering through the windows, to just find out the new place he had hidden them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chinex11:
we will be surprised how sexually active our parents are. That's how I saw vega packets recently in my dad's cupboard while cleaning up for him.

They are humans and obviously have urges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Acidosis(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2022
Your momma told you to shut the door? cheesy Abeg leave mama and her baby and gettat!!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by bepositive11: 5:58am On Mar 13, 2022
Don't mind those people who are dismissing you.

Give yourself time to process it and move on. Your mom shouldn't have been rude towards you about it though

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by baby124: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
How you think they born you? By deeper life lecture or what? Just go and apologize and let it go from your head. It’s one of the benefits of their marriage. As someone over 20, you are the one disrespecting their space, their house and their privacy. Next time, knock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by chinex11(m): 9:04am On Mar 13, 2022
this is wickedness

abi you want make your papa score another goal?

bummyla:
I used to take my Dad's condoms when I found his stack! Till a day I saw him looking for them and he couldn't tell us what he was looking for, but I knew what he was looking for, so I started stealing them for fun, opening new packs to remove one or two, and watch how exasperated he will be looking for them, murmuring there is spirit in this house that takes what does not belong to him grin grin grin grin grin grin My Daddy did not know I have the spare key to him room and when he changed the locks, I started entering through the windows, to just find out the new place he had hidden them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by id4sho(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2022
bummyla:

Did same, local man cannot be buying condoms again. Room&car, I pick it anywhere I sight it wink
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by DaRuud(m): 9:51am On Mar 13, 2022
So finally you have seen your manufacturing process

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by DaRuud(m): 9:52am On Mar 13, 2022
So finally you have seen your manufacturing process *****

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by bummyla(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

id4sho:

Did same, local man cannot be buying condoms again. Room&car, I pick it anywhere I sight it wink
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by phintohlar(f): 6:08am On Mar 14, 2022
Emaprince:
Na wa...how can he crack joke about such with his mom?

Thats more cringe worthy.

There is nothing to discuss here. Let him just go about his business and act like it never happened by trying too hard to get it off his head.
trust me it's hard to take such off the head but if they can stylishly joke about it it'll be easy for him, I don't mean they should really talk about the sex part directly but the door aspect. Like " mummy, why are so careless with ur door knowing fully well that you have a grown-up son in the house" and the mom will reply which ever way she can and everything will be cool
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by cardoctor(m): 6:58am On Mar 14, 2022
How do you think you were born?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by chigoizie7(m): 2:51am On Mar 15, 2022

Why would you exonerate yourself from the blames for not knocking first? One thing with we Nigerians is that we hardly take responsibility for our actions.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2022

And what exactly is the big deal?. How did you come into this life without sex. Abegi
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Davidave(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2023
I'm pretty sure that the last time my parents had sex was the night I was conceived.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.