Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. (71113 Views)

Ultimate Grade BURANTASHI with Triple Monster Performance in Sex, Now Available. / I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / I Sat On My Father's Laps, My Mum Walked In And Warned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by tctrills: 10:41am On Mar 12, 2022
BSsniffer:

Typical Nigerian 90s youth grin still living with his parents. Learn to knock and if you're still living with your parents you probably need to start planning to get your place and give your folks the freedom they deserve.
Because you want to pay the rent for him.
Some of you come online and pretend like you don't live in this same country.
If we check you may even be in a worse financial condition
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Freeko4: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

Children from 1990 to date I wonder what some of them smoke

You are stupid and senseless for you to bring the intimacy affair of your parent to this faceless forum. Men like you can't reason like a single logical entity without seeking the validity of your thought from people outside.

1.Why would you walk in without knocking?
2.When you saw them what where you standing there to do, waiting for them to invite you over?
3. What is your aim of bringing this to this forum?

You should wallow in shame for doing this to your parents.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by InsanePsycho(m): 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
It's mid night and heavy rains and I hear the sound of glass breaking and my car horn....

Picked up my phone touch and a stick, ran straight to my dad's room to get the main door key, opened his room door; and boom.....I saw @$@$$#@$$2@#$_@.

The really annoying thing is that I froze for like 3 seconds with touchlight in hands (wasn't with my glasses so really didn't see well) until my mum screamed at me to get out.......I feel so embarrassed and how do I get that image off my head......

It's my bad habit of not knocking before entering that put me in this situation but you can't blame me......am in my 20s and have never seen my Nigerian parents intimate with each other plus I was raised in a semi Deeper Life family so am sure you understand how shocked and embarrassed am currently feeling.

Just had to share this anonymously on Nairaland probably to get it off my chest......

So which position were they in?

Doggy, missionary, wheelbarrow, reverse cowboy or 69?

grin

So all these years you thought the lord gave you to your parents? cheesy grin
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Awoleesu(m): 10:53am On Mar 12, 2022
And this shit made FP?!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Herodutus(m): 10:55am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

But ur papa sabi knack from ur observation?

But your PAPA SABI KNACK FROM YOUR OBSERVATION ? I cant stop laughing
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by MYHUBBY: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2022
same gibberish, this story was updated by one white before then boom recycling
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by PsalmLG(m): 11:01am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:
What is the big deal there ? That is exactly what they both did to give birth to you. The purpose of marriage is for procreation.

Lolz...........u are funny sha
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Spunkyempire: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2022
adegbolat:
You said you were not with your glasses & didn't see anything now...

Which phone app did you use sir?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by PsalmLG(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Samishiba:
having sex is normal. how do you think you were born
grin
Samishiba:
having sex is normal. how do you think you were born
i wonder oo
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Thazard(m): 11:03am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

gringringringrin
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by PsalmLG(m): 11:04am On Mar 12, 2022
Totilopussylick:
E think he was cultivated from the tree at the back of the house tongue
grin
Totilopussylick:
E think he was cultivated from the tree at the back of the house tongue
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Originalsly: 11:07am On Mar 12, 2022
adegbolat:

You said you were not with your glasses & didn't see anything now...

...... but he has a lot to say about what he saw!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Walz001: 11:09am On Mar 12, 2022
No need sharing it only brings you more embarrassing comments .. rather see nothing and notice nothing .... if am not mistaken you shoukd be more than 20 years of age right .... you know what i mean there ...
All is well
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by sync(f): 11:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Eyaa I can tell you are well raised.
You will get over it with time, worry not
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by fabulousSAINT(m): 11:34am On Mar 12, 2022

You made a mistake of not knocking on the door but your parent should lock the door unless it's faulty or no door at all....so let bygone be bygone dear
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by dalass(f): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

Haaaa? Which kin jamb question be dat now? grin
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by oyoofong(m): 11:50am On Mar 12, 2022
For coming here,it shows you a bad child.You wan bleep her ni!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by ekitimanalways(m): 12:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

Seriously?! cheesy
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
Pls which sex style were they usin?
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Arabaincubus: 12:24pm On Mar 12, 2022
Clean your face with izal and move on.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Danielepum2000(m): 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
Arabaincubus:
Clean your face with izal and move on.
Rave of the moment Reekado Banks after the release of the remix to his smash hit song titled Ozumba Mbadiwe featuring Fireboy Dml is back on a collaborative song with trending producer Niphkeys titled “Man of the year”. The song contains lyrics in Tiv which is a tribe from Benue state, middle belt of Nigeria. On the song, Reekado Banks who is a very talented Nigerian top artist sings about the man of the year. The lyrics was sampled from 2baba’s hit song titled “implication”. Checkout the song below: https:///Manoftheyearbyreekadobanks
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by abidem4real: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2022

It's no big deal after all you are a product of their mating. Besides, seeing your parents' unclothedness accidentally shouldn't be an issue because when they die, you are eligible to UnCloth them, bath for them and dress them up for befitting burial. You are in your parents and your parents are in you.

1 Like

Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by donMIG(m): 12:34pm On Mar 12, 2022
Weitin we want come do for u now... Weitin we fit do for u now?
Dis kids
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by adefesoj: 12:45pm On Mar 12, 2022
That's the reason why bad is not good and I'm they have been telling you since are born that knock before you enter so that is the consequence of it. You just have to free your mind and move on with your life.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by CorperKola: 1:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Jestin:

Lol, many are fully clothed but mad
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by HyPrince: 1:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Anyways, the did has been done. Your parents have their blame likewise you too. Your parents made a great mistake of not locking the door knowing they have a grownup in their midst. And you! going by your age you have no excuse or whatsoever not to have accorded you, parents, the needed privacy needed and to make the matter worse even when you suddenly bumped into their privacy with a torchlight, did you need to wait until your father shouted at you like a minor before you left. Am sorry You brought the embarrassment to yourself. Apparently, you had something else in mind.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by HyPrince: 1:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Anyways, the did has been done. Your parents have their blame likewise you too. Your parents made a great mistake of not locking the door knowing they have a grownup in their midst. And you! going by your age you have no excuse or whatsoever not to have accorded you, parents, the needed privacy needed and to make the matter worse even when you suddenly bumped into their privacy with a torchlight, did you need to wait until your father shouted at you like a minor before you left. Am sorry You brought the embarrassment to yourself. Apparently, you had something else in mind.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by McLizbae: 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2022
OP is a mad man. Needs help in every ways!
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by redsun(m): 1:23pm On Mar 12, 2022
It's about time you left the nest. You can't have two lions in a den. You sound as if you are partially independent as a car owner.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Emaprince: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2022
phintohlar:
It is well my darling, you're not the first person to experience that neither will you be the last. Just try and get it off your head, crack some jokes with ur mom so that you both can laugh over it and stylishly tell her to always lock the door, by so doing it'll clear off your head. And my guy, try to dey knock next time it's very important
Na wa...how can he crack joke about such with his mom?

Thats more cringe worthy.

There is nothing to discuss here. Let him just go about his business and act like it never happened by trying too hard to get it off his head.
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by molas02: 1:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
Don't wory, U still brought this issue to nairaland Abi....and u said U were chocked . U will hear am when I get home
Re: I Walked In On My Parents Having Sex, Now I Feel So Embarrassed. by Ybaby: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2022

grin grin grin

Your dad was going deeper into your mum's life as a deeper life member.

This is how they born you o.... those 2 are rabbits.... everyday fikifaka... grin grin grin

Always knock.... hin get reason.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Regret Getting Married To The Mother Of My Triplets / Boy Draws Mum On Her Period After She Changed Her Pad In Front Of Him / Mother Drops A Funny Comment On Son's Facebook Pic: Make The Lips No Touch You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.