Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

How Can One Join A Political Party In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can One Join A Political Party In Nigeria? (270 Views)

APC Replies Davido, Calls Him A "Political Novice" / Omoyele Sowore Announces African Action Congress (AAC) As His Political Party / APC Is A Sick Political Party - Dino Melaye (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Asonaija: 3:16am On Mar 12, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, as we can see election is fast approaching and we the youths are getting older and wiser by the day. You can say some of us pick so much interest in politics too and not just making online skits like others lol.
This is the greatest forum I’ve come across all my life as it has impacted me positively with knowledge and other informations. Of course I can use Google but I believe there are more experience people here in this forum who can give direct answers to this question.
What are the steps needed to join a political party in Nigeria or in other words be a member to a political party in Nigeria ?

cc: Mynd44, OAM4J)
Re: How Can One Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by Bedtec: 5:36am On Mar 12, 2022
Join any party but avoid APC cos your life will be so useless that uselessness will be tired of you
Re: How Can One Join A Political Party In Nigeria? by samista: 6:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Go to the office of the party you want to join in your ward and register and collect your membership card. It's very simple.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Black Africans Insult Others With Black Skin Bla Bla Bla / Ebonyi: Issue Certificates Of Return To Igariwe, Udogwu Now, PDP Charges INEC / 2023: VP Osinbajo To Battle Tinubu, Amaechi For Buhari’s Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.