Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,159 members, 7,845,817 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False (37539 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / EFCC: Hidden N19.3BN Kogi Salary Bail Out Funds Returned To CBN / Presidential Debate: Peter Obi's China References Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by ify01: 7:31am On Mar 13, 2022
Okay
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by segunelijah01: 7:33am On Mar 13, 2022
Ole ajibole, show us the real one nah. God go judge you for the people you dey maltreat.

3 Likes

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Valkrie: 7:34am On Mar 13, 2022
okololo:
Bello paid local government workers 17% of their pay this month. I am from Kogi State and this is an authentic information.

Even the state workers are paid percentage salary for February...the op is one of bello's e-rodents...the painful part is they too are as hungry and poor as church rats...nothing to show for their ass licking...!!!

6 Likes

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by boxypane(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2022
The Government of Kogi state really need to stop this propaganda. The thing is I have experienced first hand the agony and pains that has been vexed on the populace especially Civil servants in Kogi.

For crying out loud, this is the first salary the state has received this year!!!

The governor is trying in some aspect such as infrastructure, but has failed seriously in other affairs of the state.
Bello should stop paying these brainless e warriors, they are damaging his image further.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by cardoctor(m): 7:36am On Mar 13, 2022
XXXXTENTACION:
Yaya Bello is a very useless man...
paying kogi workers stipends and putting them into suffering...

But they said the receipts are fake
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by boxypane(m): 7:37am On Mar 13, 2022
segunelijah01:
Ole ajibole, show us the real one nah. God go judge you for the people you dey maltreat.

Funny enough, na first salary for 2022 be that ooo
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by boxypane(m): 7:38am On Mar 13, 2022
cardoctor:

But they said the receipts are fake
The receipts even if fake, still does not justify that it is not possible. He has done it before.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by maisams01(m): 7:39am On Mar 13, 2022
boxypane:
The Government of Kogi state really need to stop this propaganda. The thing is I have experienced first hand the agony and pains that has been vexed on the populace especially Civil servants in Kogi.

For crying out loud, this is the first salary the state has received this year!!!

The governor is trying in some aspect such as infrastructure, but has failed seriously in other affairs of the state.
Bello should stop paying these brainless e warriors, they are damaging his image further.
first salary of the year? Please tell me you are joking Sir, first salary in three months and paid in percentage? how are the people coping in this economy,gosh my day is ruined
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Bobloco: 7:43am On Mar 13, 2022
When debunking a false story like this especially when it has to do with the amount being received as salary in kogi State, you present the real salary being received by Kogi State civil servants. Simply!

Not this watery rebuttal that holds no water, which is meant to cover the shame and embarrassment the so called "fake alert" has brought to the Yayaha Bello's government

2 Likes

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Bullet01(f): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2022
Paid media

1 Like

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by boxypane(m): 7:45am On Mar 13, 2022
maisams01:
first salary of the year? Please tell me you are joking Sir, first salary in three months and paid in percentage? how are the people coping in this economy,gosh my day is ruined
As in, the governor is Cunning and full of lies.

2 Likes

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by hassy3045: 7:48am On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

He paid a minimum of 80%.

Prove the damn thing.
U lied, are u from kogi state? He paid 17% why are u telling lies just because of peanut given to you and the masses suffered more, may Allah handle your life the Bello is handling kogites workers affairs.. Ameen

4 Likes

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by zedman1(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe this useless and stupid watery defence at your own peril

Yahaya Bello and Niger state governor Sanni Bello now APC chairman, are the most useless governors in Nigeria

They pay salaries by percentage and boast about it

Add Ortom, add him bro. It's him and Bello competing for that position bro.

1 Like

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Golan007: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2022
hassy3045:

U lied, are u from kogi state? He paid 17% why are u telling lies just because of peanut given to you and the masses suffered more, may Allah handle your life the Bello is handling kogites workers affairs.. Ameen

Prove the damn thing, can't be that hard.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by ThinkSmarter: 7:52am On Mar 13, 2022
I didn't believe that rubbish. People are just gullible, even if the worker is a cleaner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:55am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:

useless people in the brain then
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by MNDY(m): 7:56am On Mar 13, 2022
illuminutty:
Yeye Bello doing the most

Exactly what I wanted to say to capture the whole thing. I am a Kogite and I know KOGI workers and what they are getting.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by McOluOmo: 7:57am On Mar 13, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Believe this useless and stupid watery defence at your own peril

Yahaya Bello and Niger state governor Sanni Bello now APC chairman, are the most useless governors in Nigeria

They pay salaries by percentage and boast about it

Ortom included

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by maisams01(m): 7:58am On Mar 13, 2022
boxypane:

As in, the governor is Cunning and full of lies.
omo last year I was contacted to be a LG coordinator for his presidential ambition,I refused because I know the reports I am hearing especially one from Sahara reporters about the conditions of hospitals,I want awuf but abeg I get conscience,I know Nigerian politicians are useless but not paying someone that has a family his salary,I won't have forgiven myself if I had accepted to campaign, Kai

1 Like

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Buliwyf: 8:00am On Mar 13, 2022
Seun and Mynd44 the mods here are doing a very terrible job. Maybe they need some training on how to verify sources. The OP is dishonest. He went to the open Vanguard community section to create a post and name the author as Musa Musa. Then he came to Nairaland almost the same time to reference the post as a Vanguard post to lend it credibility. And the mods have helped him with his ruse by pushing it to the front page and attributing the post to Vanguard.

These Yeye Below supporters on Nairaland are the worst and very shameless. It seems they have been paid to just sit here and post lies 24/7.

Edit: Glad to see the Vanguard attribution to this post on the front page has been removed. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Menace2Society(m): 8:10am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:
Usual Afonja media
U be confirmed illiterate no wonder u be IPOB LMAO so Sam Amuka-Pemu na Yoruba guy ba?
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by boxypane(m): 8:13am On Mar 13, 2022
maisams01:
omo last year I was contacted to be a LG coordinator for his presidential ambition,I refused because I know the reports I am hearing especially one from Sahara reporters about the conditions of hospitals,I want awuf but abeg I get conscience,I know Nigerian politicians are useless but not paying someone that has a family his salary,I won't have forgiven myself if I had accepted to campaign, Kai
It is well
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Damidave1124(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2022
The initial report is nothing but the truth. This particular one is the fake news. I'm from Isanlu in Kogi State, so I know what's really happening here

2 Likes

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by BadEnglish(m): 8:14am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:
Usual Afonja media
Lol, Afonja don do this one strong thing, hence the persistent mentions. Don't worry you'll be delivered one day
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by hassy3045: 8:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

Golan007:

So chill and say ameen to the prayer I prayed for your life
, check those images of payment

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Rej123(f): 8:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Yeye Bello of stipend xalary
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by yommen: 8:18am On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:

Guy, na you dey carry Yoruba for head o. We no get your time, really. You are so pained Yorubas are no pushovers for you. So unfortunate. Go get a life, man.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Ayomi90: 8:19am On Mar 13, 2022
visijo:
Go to church, remove that big polo and stop cooking rubbish. And you, off that gospel music and go to church, you no be God mate.
So going to church is the passport to heaven? You have been wrongly wired just like the Jihadists.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by LocalStandard1(m): 8:24am On Mar 13, 2022
These are not fake, this media house has been paid to do this.

I have a boss who is from Kogi state and some relatives of his are civil servants there (his sister inclusive) This is what they experience on a norm.

Now I know to never trust this Vanguardngr again, when people are actively living this u decided to collect money just to defend and lie at the detriment of the masses and even ur regular readers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC / PDP Blames Buhari For Coronavirus In Nigeria / Moment Thug Snatched Ballot Papers From Presiding Officer In Edo (Video/Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.