Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,716 members, 7,855,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:25 PM

Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False (37579 Views)

Obi's Supporter Deletes Tweet About 19 States Won, ANAP Calls It False Info / EFCC: Hidden N19.3BN Kogi Salary Bail Out Funds Returned To CBN / Presidential Debate: Peter Obi's China References Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Tumbulum: 9:55am On Mar 13, 2022
boxypane:
The Government of Kogi state really need to stop this propaganda. The thing is I have experienced first hand the agony and pains that has been vexed on the populace especially Civil servants in Kogi.

For crying out loud, this is the first salary the state has received this year!!!

The governor is trying in some aspect such as infrastructure, but has failed seriously in other affairs of the state.
Bello should stop paying these brainless e warriors, they are damaging his image further.
oga which infrastructure are you talking about. Is it the flyover that is the infrastructure?
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Bchop(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2022
Owoicho u should b ashamed of your self....
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by yunqdady: 10:15am On Mar 13, 2022
boxypane:
The Government of Kogi state really need to stop this propaganda. The thing is I have experienced first hand the agony and pains that has been vexed on the populace especially Civil servants in Kogi.

For crying out loud, this is the first salary the state has received this year!!!

The governor is trying in some aspect such as infrastructure, but has failed seriously in other affairs of the state.
Bello should stop paying these brainless e warriors, they are damaging his image further.
Which stupid infrastructure?
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by yunqdady: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

Prove the damn thing, can't be that hard.
God will punish you to your last generation. APShit member
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Adeolajude(m): 10:17am On Mar 13, 2022
I dare you Yahaya bello devil to post your own origin full salary screenshot. It's not your fault it's the masses who does not see you for who you are. I feel like crying that someone can even be naming Yahaya bello For presidency rather than naming him for prison after tenure.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by omenkaLives(m): 10:35am On Mar 13, 2022
The idiots insulting Yahaya Bello are the same people who see Ortom as a god. The difference between Ortom and Bello is Ortom insults Buhari dsily while Bello doesn't.

Thunder fire all of you.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by okololo: 10:54am On Mar 13, 2022
I should share screenshots of the pay my mum received on nairaland because of you? Believe what you want!!

Golan007:

He paid a minimum of 80%.

Prove the damn thing.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 11:44am On Mar 13, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
The idiots insulting Yahaya Bello are the same people who see Ortom as a god. The difference between Ortom and Bello is Ortom insults Buhari dsily while Bello doesn't.

Thunder fire all of you.
[/s]
Shut up sweetie
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by dallyemmy: 11:47am On Mar 13, 2022
I know someone in Kogi State whose January salary was about 5000
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by boxypane(m): 11:57am On Mar 13, 2022
yunqdady:

Which stupid infrastructure?
Abi bros,
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Ameduedwin: 12:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Where is the picture of the original ones that are correct.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by jonnyjustcome22: 12:53pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lovelife433:
But seriously we have some stupid fools who believe All rubbish throw at them especially dis nairaland. How can someone be paid 2k as salary for One full month.
What about not paying at all.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Lovelife433(m): 12:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
sleemomymy:

IT BECAUSE YOU NOT FROM KOGI STATE AND YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING FROM THE STATE.
YAHAYA BELLO GOVERNMENT IN KOGI STATE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST SCAN NIGERIA. THAT BANK ALRRT IS THE REALITY ON THE GROUND IN KOGI STATE.
THAT STUPID BELLO SINGLE HANDEDLY CREATE HIS SALARY SCALE AND APPLY IT WITH HIGHIEST IMPUNITY.
KOGI STATE IS A CIVIL SERVANTS STATE. GO TO OKENE . THE PURCHASING POWER OF PEOPLE IS DEMINISHED. HUNGER IS EVERYWHERE ALL BECAUSE OF STUPID POLICY OFFF PAYMENT IN %AGE.
NOW HE WANT TO BE A PRESIDENT undecided undecided. PRESIDENT OF WHO ? I GUESS HIS FAMILY grin grin.
I'm from Kogi ok. how on earth can a government workers be paid 2k per month? How? And out of ur foolishness u believe, telling me I'm not from Kogi. Must I come from Kogi B4 know dat dis is just a propaganda?
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by cp3o: 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
boxypane:

Funny enough, na first salary for 2022 be that ooo

What a shame. Bello thinks he is above God. We will see what becomes of these rulers soon, beginning from the Rock frequent flyer.

1 Like

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by NOwazobia: 1:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lovelife433:
But seriously we have some stupid fools who believe All rubbish throw at them especially dis nairaland. How can someone be paid 2k as salary for One full month.
You are still one of the stupid fools if all your defence is How can.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
cp3o:

What a shame. Bello thinks he is above God. We will see what becomes of these rulers soon, beginning from the Rock frequent flyer.
well, just like their predecessors,, nothing will happen to them. They will all walk free and rub their loot on our faces while we wail till the coming of Jesus and Mohammed grin grin
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Marvellouzkk(f): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
It’s not fake, wickedness runs in the heart of the leadership of kogi state. Shameless old fool who derives happiness to his people suffer. Nothing to write home about the leadership in Kogi state, all you can see now is Robb and shine (giving facelift of old projects in the state) quote me there is no single project of the current government

1 Like

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by blackboy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fake or real, let Bello ensure all salaries are paid in full and pensions too
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Peeruty: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's not fake , my Dad and my Aunt are Kogi state civil servants...
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by joba4luv: 6:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
What do you expect from boy boy aide of the governor? They can't say the truth those people concern said it their selves so who is fooling who?
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Blitz888(m): 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

Prove the damn thing, can't be that hard.

He doesn't need to prove shit.

They're already using people's transaction reference to trace and witch-hunt them...

You're the twerp here who for pittance is willing to sell his conscience.

All these Kingsley Fanwo paid e-rats!
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Golan007: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Blitz888:

He doesn't need to prove shit.

They're already using people's transaction reference to trace and witch-hunt them...

You're the twerp here who for pittance is willing to sell his conscience.

What do you know about Kogi?

People should simply swallow any news on social media then.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Blitz888(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

People should simply swallow any news on social media then.

The witch hunt of this government is the reason I will admonish that nobody should share their alerts.... It's a private thing and should be kept so.

The burden of proof should be on those refuting the story...

They should tell us what exactly they're paying and not just make a blanket statement calling it fake news!
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Golan007: 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Blitz888:

The witch hunt of this government is the reason I will admonish that nobody should share their alerts.... It's a private thing and should be kept so.

The burden of proof should be on those refuting the story...

They should tell us what exactly they're paying and not just make a blanket statement calling it fake news!

Witch hunt how?

You guys just spin lies and continue to believe it.

Name one person since 2015 who lost his job because he posted his payslip.

I'm waiting.

In addition, your statement is as idiotic as it gets.

He who alleges must prove is a maxim the whole world abides by.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by Blitz888(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Golan007:

Witch hunt how?

You guys just spin lies and continue to believe it.

Name one person since 2015 who lost his job because he posted his payslip.

I'm waiting.

In addition, your statement is as idiotic as it gets.

He who alleges must prove is a maxim the whole world abides by.

I hope this helps your idiocy!

May God treat the likes of you how Yahya Bello is treating Kogi civil servants.

Defender of his 30k paid hatchet job... Keep defending ene oche!

Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is what John Oyegun (former APC national chairman) caused Kogi state by picking the guy in question to replace late Audu.
Judgement is near for both the governor and his errand boys who bent on defending him for his wrong doing.
Re: Viral Kogi Salary Screenshots: Transaction References Show It’s False by BigBills: 12:39am On Mar 14, 2022
This guy opened this account yesterday, 13th March to debunk the truth, what a world. This is to show that Kogi Government is ashamed of the useless salary tgey do pay. The government if the day is so inhuman. Instead of paying the labourers their wages according to how it is, the government takes the Lion share of people's sweat to probably use it for presidential campaign of which he can ever win. God is watching you all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Yes Daddy!: Sagir Koki Mimics Peter Obi After Meeting Kwankwaso / APC Presidential 2019 Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.