Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation (382 Views)

Can You Advise Me Please? Serious Answers Only - 7 Months Of Dating , / Am I OK To Cut This Friendship Off Or Am I Over-reacting? *serious Answers Only* / What Are The Different Relationship Categories? Serious Answers Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Sxyhalima: 2:30pm On Mar 12, 2022
we are all 27

I met him. I knew he was what I was looking for. We started dating, he told me he diddn't want a relationship, just a situationship - casual dating/FWB. I diddn't want that so I told him we should stop seeing each other. He pursued me. I continued because I liked him. We continued dating for about 3 months. I was in love with him at this point. I told him that I diddn't want to continue this and that we should stop seeing each other or he make me his girlfriend. He agreed for me to be his girlfriend. However because he diddnt truly want that in his heart, he continued to date someone else. I found out and ended it with him. I was heartbroken but moving on.

Me and the other girl kept in contact, I found about a month later he was watching my social media page and accidentally liked my picture, even though we don't follow each other. I told her about it and asked when she last heard from him. She said that day when we both stopped speaking to him. The day I told him that it was over, and I asked if he was going to continue to date and he said he wasn't going to date any one for now, just focus on himself etc. Then that same evening, he messaged the other girl asking if it was really over between them, how he never wanted to be in a relationship with me, and she was asking about a relationship, but he diddnt want a relationship with her either, so she said she wasn't interested. He deleted both of our numbers and moved on.

I found out and I cursed him out, cursed his whole family out, said abusive things that probably turned him off me completely. She doesn't know about this.

Valentines came and she got flowers from him. It turns out he arranged for the flowers to be delivered the day he said he diddn't want a relationship with her, but it wasn't signed from anyone. She messaged him asking if it was him, he said yes. the next day he messaged her apologising again but she wasn't really interested. the same week I contacted him several times, asking for him back in my life, he wasn't interested. We agreed no more contact, and he would post the items that he has of mine to me, but then he came to my house unannounced and dropped of the items (i wasn't home). he lives a good 40 minutes away from me but because he said he was going somewhere near where i lived, he said he would kill two birds with one stone.

she messaged him the same day, saying that she was interested in a relationship with him and he said he wanted one with her too and they arranged to meet for coffee. i have since cut them both off.

what do you make of this?
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Boogyman557: 2:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na who TYPE dis KIND confusion message..

U NO GO SECONDARY SCHOOL!

WAITING DE WORRY U!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Xtradicks: 2:37pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sxyhalima:
we are all 27

I met him. I knew he was what I was looking for. We started dating, he told me he diddn't want a relationship, just a situationship - casual dating/FWB. I diddn't want that so I told him we should stop seeing each other. He pursued me. I continued because I liked him. We continued dating for about 3 months. I was in love with him at this point. I told him that I diddn't want to continue this and that we should stop seeing each other or he make me his girlfriend. He agreed for me to be his girlfriend. However because he diddnt truly want that in his heart, he continued to date someone else. I found out and ended it with him. I was heartbroken but moving on.

Me and the other girl kept in contact, I found about a month later he was watching my social media page and accidentally liked my picture, even though we don't follow each other. I told her about it and asked when she last heard from him. She said that day when we both stopped speaking to him. The day I told him that it was over, and I asked if he was going to continue to date and he said he wasn't going to date any one for now, just focus on himself etc. Then that same evening, he messaged the other girl asking if it was really over between them, how he never wanted to be in a relationship with me, and she was asking about a relationship, but he diddnt want a relationship with her either, so she said she wasn't interested. He deleted both of our numbers and moved on.

I found out and I cursed him out, cursed his whole family out, said abusive things that probably turned him off me completely. She doesn't know about this.

Valentines came and she got flowers from him. It turns out he arranged for the flowers to be delivered the day he said he diddn't want a relationship with her, but it wasn't signed from anyone. She messaged him asking if it was him, he said yes. the next day he messaged her apologising again but she wasn't really interested. the same week I contacted him several times, asking for him back in my life, he wasn't interested. We agreed no more contact, and he would post the items that he has of mine to me, but then he came to my house unannounced and dropped of the items (i wasn't home). he lives a good 40 minutes away from me but because he said he was going somewhere near where i lived, he said he would kill two birds with one stone.

she messaged him the same day, saying that she was interested in a relationship with him and he said he wanted one with her too and they arranged to meet for coffee. i have since cut them both off.

Hmmmn... The three of you are confusionists; now, you all should grow up and know what y'all want and stop using hopes to force through the relationship.

Wetin you no wan chop, no smell am. This kinda guy go sabi play game wella. He ain't ready for relationship and at the same time he's double minded jumping here and there. He already told you what he wants.

Let's say you hope he would forget about the FWB thing and you allow him to get you pregnant, na den you go see how he go fly away like bird saying him no want pregnancy for now.

Summary: I think you should move on! angry
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by donbachi(m): 2:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
I made egusi soup out if it.
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by ZhanVeera(f): 2:49pm On Mar 12, 2022
Indicision,
You deserve better dear, don't beg for love,

Avoid anything love triangle,,

Yours should be yours,,

Focus on yourself and leave all this entanglement,

Besides he's your age mate it's a No no no sad sad sad

For me 5_10 years older is the deal kiss kiss kiss
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by advanceDNA: 2:50pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sometimes people don’t want to put a label on what they have going on until they are sure in their heart what it is... it could be deception, it could just be taking things one at a time..

in my opinion, I felt you pushed him away by not letting the relationship evolve in to something good naturally... if it doesn’t, well, that’s life...

You seem like a black and white person. You quickly want to define things and where you are goin ...don’t get me wrong, It’s not a bad thing, but it sometimes makes people look desperate...
Relationships and emotions are complex..People breakup and can still have feelings for each other. A guy can call you his girl but not be your man yet..

I feel the other lady was cool enough to let the nigga flow own pace...she might be wrong and get burned or it might turn out well...

Either way...u may have dodged a bullet or missed something good...the good thing is, you can always move and and get your own great guy that will love you the way you want..
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Mar 12, 2022
Sxyhalima:

Stop living life as if a stalker. Move on and find yourself a person who will at least be interested in you and find peace of mine while you are at it. undecided
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Vinnie2000(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Kai, see confusion story! Telemundo and Zeeworld should come and utilize dis Abeg!
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Michelle70(m): 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2022
Congrats to those up there who understood the message and gave an advice.
Re: Serious Answers Only Please. What Do You Make Of This Situation by Michelle70(m): 3:17pm On Mar 12, 2022
There was a story titled "I am my own grandpa" I was remembering chat story when reading this ur own

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most Women Don’t Approach Men First / 5 Top Tips To Last Longer In Bed / 9 Signs The Woman You Are Dating Is A Keeper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.