Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,552 members, 7,819,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night (3571 Views)

When Will Police Start Wearing Uniforms Again In Eastern Cities And Roads? / Iwo Road, Ibadan Decorated For Christmas. Looking Beautiful At Night (Video) / Thunderstorm: Fulani Herdsmen Flee Osun At Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by gistray: 6:22pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fadafada231:
Op can you show places like awka, umuahia and asaba

Go and snap them and post sir.

BTW have u patronize this South west No1 source of revenue Agbo today?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Lothario(m): 6:36pm On Mar 12, 2022
This Op wan disturb people sleep this night

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by luvlyoracle(m): 6:55pm On Mar 12, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Owerri from the ground
How did you get this picture??
You work with bluecamel energy?
Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 7:04pm On Mar 12, 2022
Fadafada231:
Awka, Anambra State

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2022
Awka, Anambra State2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 7:07pm On Mar 12, 2022
Awka, Anambra State 3

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2022
Awka, Anambra State 4

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2022
Awka

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by lightskinnigga: 7:21pm On Mar 12, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:
Awka, Anambra State 4
very lovely pictures.

Lemme take your pictures to the front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Fadafada231(m): 7:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

Awka, Anambra State

Dalu nna

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Awka, anambra state

By chimaadeoye

The shots are actually the works of NedMedia. Please give credit to him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by lightskinnigga: 1:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
ChimaAdeoye:

The shots are actually the works of NedMedia. Please give credit to him.

it is gorgeous

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by lightskinnigga: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Fadafada231:
heres aba in the evening

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by jyz200(m): 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
Aba, Abia state
Beautiful
But not to be compare with south west
And besides is just because of the street lights?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Perfectbeing(m): 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nigeria is beautiful abeg
Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by lightskinnigga: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Perfectbeing:
Nigeria is beautiful abeg
not Nigeria abeg..

Know the difference

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Perfectbeing(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
lightskinnigga:
not Nigeria abeg..

Know the difference
k
Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by IGBOSON1: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Localemperor: 8:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Moferere:

You are an economic illiterate
Just Imagine how you sound so stupid. I bet, you could not decipher what he wrote.

Your education was a waste..

Spit

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by KanwuliaExtra: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Even war-torn Kyiv fine pass all this.
Yeye dey smell.
Abeg show us the "day light" version jor, make laff wella wella!
Bush peeps.
Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by IGBOSON1: 9:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
Yeye dey smell.
Bush peeps.

First off.....what's your own state? Also, did you scroll through the entire two pages before asking this dumbass question?

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by KanwuliaExtra: 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
IGBOSON1:

First off.....what's your own state? Also, did you scroll through the entire two pages before asking this dumbass question?

You can always tell when people like you have NEVER left their municipality.
It is also obvious you have never seen the inside of a Keke-Na-Pepper, not to mention inside an EkeneDiliChukwu! No shame at all. cheesy
Please, stop showing us "surface roads without simple drainage systems.
I am from a village like yours.
Stop claiming city limits",
Respect your poverty level.
Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm only impressed by Abakaliki, igbos on NL are known liars, they lie unnecessarily to massage their ego

My observations as a neutral person

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Reflect7: 9:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
''Nigeria is a zoo and shithole, until it comes to displaying MY own part of Nigeria which is heaven on Earth.''

Selfish, narcissistic people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by IGBOSON1: 9:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:

You can always tell when people like you have NEVER left their municipality.
It is also obvious you have never seen the inside of a Keke-Na-Pepper, not to mention inside an EkeneDiliChukwu! No shame at all. cheesy
Please, stop showing us "surface roads without simple drainage systems.
I am from a village like yours.
Stop claiming city limits",
Respect your poverty level.

Zip it m0r0n!

No one invited you into the thread to begin with, for you to be asking all sorts of stupid questions!

This was your initial rude post:

Yeye dey smell.
Bush peeps.

Even though the 'daylight version' you so rudely and hatefully asked for has been supplied by myself and others, you still went on a bile and hate-fuelled rant! Prompting me to then ask for you own state, so we can see the cities and towns in them that 'fine pass Kyiv'! You dodged that and still yapped on like a rabid dog! What has my entering or not entering keke and Ekene' got to do with the issue at hand?

You first asked for 'daylight version'! There's lots of nice pics and vidoes for you to choose from, yet when confronted, you move the goal-posts and start demanding that you don't wanna see 'surface roads without simple drainage systems'! Commonsense now dictates you show us cities and towns in your own state that have what you're rudely demanding Ndigbo show you in theirs!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by IGBOSON1: 9:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
SlyDev:
I'm only impressed by Abakaliki, igbos on NL are known liars, they lie unnecessarily to massage their ego

My observations as a neutral person

The bolded cracked me up! grin grin grin shocked

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by ChimaAdeoye: 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
IGBOSON1:

Zip it m0r0n!

No one invited you into the thread to begin with, for you to be asking all sorts of stupid questions!

This was your initial rude post:

Even though the 'daylight version' you so rudely and hatefully asked for has been supplied by myself and others, you still went on a bile and hate-fuelled rant! Prompting me to then ask for you own state, so we can see the cities and towns in them that 'fine pass Kyiv'! You dodged that and still yapped on like a rabid dog! What has my entering or not entering keke and Ekene' got to do with the issue at hand?

You first asked for 'daylight version'! There's lots of nice pics and vidoes for you to choose from, yet when confronted, you move the goal-posts and start demanding that you don't wanna see 'surface roads without simple drainage systems'! Commonsense now dictates you show us cities and towns in your own state that have what you're rudely demanding Ndigbo show you in theirs!

Ordinarily, I skip these types of threads because I believe that if you want to know about any state or region, then go there or research it.

But when I saw the post from a particularly rabid anti-Igbo tribalist, I decided to show him a little. Knowing that seeing anything good in southeastern Nigeria would give him serious heartburn for a few weeks. I was right! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Ogbuefi2020: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by EastisBae: 8:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Igboland is beautiful kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by IamAtikulate: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Moferere:
How has this improved their IGR?

grin
Some of you guys are not wise.

I traveled from Zaria to Kano by Siena and the only ticket I saw with the driver had #20 price tag.

Only Maruwa in Lagos state pay more than #1,500 every day.

Yet Kano City is more beautiful than any Yoruba capital city.

IGR means tax and nothing more.

Despite having the highest IGR, SW is the most indebted region.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Moferere: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Some of you guys are not wise.

I traveled from Zaria to Kano by Siena and the only ticket I saw with the driver had #20 price tag.

Only Maruwa in Lagos state pay more than #1,500 every day.

Yet Kano City is more beautiful than any Yoruba capital city.

IGR means tax and nothing more.

Despite having the highest IGR, SW is the most indebted region.

The beauty of the world is that geniuses, mediocres and idiots are allowed to exist side by side, each enlivening the space with comments flowing from his very nature .

You represent the last class.
Re: Pictures Of Some Eastern Cities At Night by Moferere: 1:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
Localemperor:
Just Imagine how you sound so stupid. I bet, you could not decipher what he wrote.

Your education was a waste..

Spit

The beauty of the world is that geniuses, mediocres and idiots are allowed to exist side by side, each enlivening the space with comments flowing from his very nature . What a beauty to read intelligent comments from many people and to observe the comments of mediocres and idiots falling over us in hilarious intoxication.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Using Peter Obi's Pictures For Campaign In The North / Picture Of One Of The Volunteer Situation Rooms For Labour Party / Previous FCT Election Results And Why 25% Is A Must .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.