Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,535 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights (15245 Views)

Yahaya Bello: ‘A Coward Thinks He Can Run, Hide’ — EFCC Makes Cryptic Post / Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima / Garba Shehu Reacts To Punch Newspaper's Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by Meteng: 9:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Bello wan dey relevant for 2023, patapata, minister
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by Enemyofpeace: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2022
Butterfly calling itself a bird. He wants to bam bam and chill with the big thieves
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by AFONAMARO: 9:54am On Mar 14, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-yahaya-bello-not-qualified-to-be-in-presidential-league-sagay/

Has Osibanjo ever contested and won any election on his own?

At times, I question the intellectual capability of some of our so called Prof
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by hisexcellency34: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Mumu. You know how powerful VP positionis? Maybe you are still looking at an Osinbajo who was a Commissioner
AFONAMARO:

Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by kingyakos: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2022
Salary for him state e no fit pay.... Klitschko or Tyson never punch am before

Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by IbileIfe: 10:14am On Mar 14, 2022
How can a corrupt and incompetent state governor fool the electorate to vote for him to become the President?
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by HRMK: 10:36am On Mar 14, 2022
HAHAHA.....PROF,U NEED NOT TELL A SMALL BOY NOT TO TOUCH FIRE!HE WILL GET WISER WHEN IT HURTS HIM!LET HIM SQUANDER THE SMALL CHANGE HE AMASSED IN KOGI!!
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by TheOgaBoss: 11:41am On Mar 14, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Dele accomplished businessman indeed
u are more accomplished than him?
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by TheOgaBoss: 11:44am On Mar 14, 2022
AFONAMARO:

is that the yardstick for good leadership?
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by AFONAMARO: 1:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
hisexcellency34:
Mumu. You know how powerful VP positionis? Maybe you are still looking at an Osinbajo who was a Commissioner

Your choice of words describes your level of maturity and and how intelligent you are.

Have a blessed day!
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by AFONAMARO: 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
is that the yardstick for good leadership?

My response was in comparison between someone that has contested elections both as a Federal Lawmaker as well as a Governor, to someone who has been on appointment all his political career.

As regards your current question, Osinbajo is a refined, intelligent and upright gentleman and not a career politician. He shouldn't be in politics.

As for Bello, he's an obviously failed politician who shouldn't be trusted with any elective position ever!
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by TheOgaBoss: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2022
AFONAMARO:

My response was in comparison between someone that has contested elections both as a Federal Lawmaker as well as a Governor, to someone who has been on appointment all his political career.

As regards your current question, Osinbajo is a refined, intelligent and upright gentleman and not a career politician. He shouldn't be in politics.

As for Bello, he's an obviously failed politician who shouldn't be trusted with any elective position ever!
IF he truly possesses those qualities u talked about then why shouldn't he be in politics? If we leave politics to only thugs and riffraffs how then do you get a good leader?
Re: Sagay: Yahaya Bello, A Lightweight Boxer That Wants To Punch With Heavyweights by AFONAMARO: 1:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
IF he truly possesses those qualities u talked about then why shouldn't he be in politics? If we leave politics to only thugs and riffraffs how then do you get a good leader?

It takes more than intellect, being refined, well groomed and well read to be a leader, and I bet you know this.

It's a well known fact that he lacks the charisma to be a leader. I mean, it's publicly perceived that he is not assertive as he's been a stooge for someone almost all his political career.

If you leave him at the helm of affairs, his administration would be hijacked as in the case of GEJ. The both of them are not career politicians, they were dragged/forced into politics by someone, thereby making them a stooge who cannot call shots when push comes to shove.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace / I Want A Woman To Succeed Me – Tinubu / APC Reacts After PDP Lawyers Led Thugs To Disrupt Court Proceedings. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.