Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,205 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace (15314 Views)

You're Now One Of Us - Arewa Thanks Amaechi For Cancelling Proposed Maritime Uni / Biafra Agitation: Arewa Youths Write ACF, NEF / Photos Of How Nigerian Prisoners Sleep And Enjoy Their Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Olanlere11: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2012
Yesterday in Abuja, Arewa Elder called on GEJ to defuse political tension in the country by renouncing any intention he might have to stand for re-election in 2015. Speaking onbehalf of ACF, Alhaji Ahmed Joda who served as permanent secretary in the 1970s, advised the President to publicly announce that he won’t go for it so as to dampen political tension created by the suspense over his candidacy.C
“(The) President should defuse the present political tension that now pervades the country. This should begin with his renouncing any intention he may have of contesting the 2015 elections and devoting his entire time, energy and the resources of the country in order to give Nigeria a credible and acceptable Constitution; a free, transparent and fair election,” he said in a statement in Abuja.
Jona, a former chairman of the Nigerian Communications Commission during the tenure of then-President Olusegun Obasanjo, said also that Jonathan “should restructure his cabinet; appoint more credible people; complete his present mandate to continue the work of governing the country to preside over a free, fair and transparent general election in 2015 and step aside"
It is apparent that the only tension that has overwhelmed Nigerians is the fear of being attacked by Boko Haram. If Arewa consultative forum is calling for the withdrawal of GEJ's candidacy come 2015, will they now call their boys to order? So ACF IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM? I need more explanation
http://www.naijapundit.com/news/arewa-elder-to-jonathan-say-you-won-t-contest-in-2015
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Stallion77(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2012
Am i seeing something nobody is seeing?? so na una dey fuel dis thing abi??

5 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by EteFlexible: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2012
grin grin grin grin i not know again for these people, looks like them and B.H get matter 2geda!!!!!
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Boazizzy08: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2012
I don't just know where we are heading to in this country.so some persons are enjoying the spate of violence and terror facing our beloved country because they believe they are only meant to champion the nation's affairs...#God is watching o!

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by ODB2: 11:55am On Aug 09, 2012
Boko-Haram is the north solution to reclaim political power and domination.

4 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by strangest(m): 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2012
When yaradua was on his sick bed and incompetent, none of you holes called for resignation or renunciation... Nemesis go catch up on all of una wey dey use BH to make GEJ appear clueless.. Karma go catch una and una go die like fowl

26 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Stallion77(f): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2012
O_D_B: Boko-Haram is the north solution to reclaim political power and domination.

Really?
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by HammedSodiqq: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2012
Them for talk since, these innocent souls for no die. Imagine these senseless killings, bombings, tension, and insecurity all in a bid to reclaim power. Haba! This represents the height of desperation. God is watching. #naijagobeta

2 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by amosy007: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2012
Height of foo0lisness... They are destroying their home thinking they are fraustrating the president..since they have being killing themselves, how many GEJ family member has being affected?
I duno why dey cant use their brain for a minute.. Even if power goes back to north today, are they gonna be able to tame the monster they have unleashed?
Which investor will take his money to north?

Jonathan will go back to his village in bayelsa to enjoy his loot after his tenure like Obj.. North will become another somalia.. And dose f0ols cant even think Jeez

24 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by gramci: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2012
Blood suckers! No amount of intimidation will prevent GEJ from contesting 2015 election. Arewa if una like make una go hug transformer, na una sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by rash47(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2012
I hope all nlders can c dat all dis ethnic bashing of each other can't take us anywhere.....RIP all d dead

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by apala911: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Enough of this ethnic conspiracy!!! Let ACF puts sentiment aside and work towards the greatness of the country.

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Walecole74: 12:50pm On Aug 09, 2012
That was quite disgusting. Are they trying to put words into GEJ's mouth.Haba, the fact that we have freedom of expression in this country does not mean we should use it outrightly against our leaders now.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by usmanyaro17: 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2012
The way and manner our so called leaders are disgracing us Northerners is quiet shameful,what kind of talk is this?donthat mean north the is sponsoring violence in Nigeria?I am so ashamed as a northerner,what have our leaders done for the number of years they have spend in power?yet the North is the poorest.These are just selfish people who don't mean well for Nigeria.Shame on selfish leaders....

43 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by MurphyT1: 1:11pm On Aug 09, 2012
mehn! this guys get mind, so the no abt all this all this while...na wa o, so its all abt power tussle

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by ODB2: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2012
Stallion77:

Really?

i detect sarcasm
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by amosy007: 1:18pm On Aug 09, 2012
usmanyaro17: The way and manner our so called leaders are disgracing us Northerners is quiet shameful,what kind of talk is this?donthat mean north the is sponsoring violence in Nigeria?I am so ashamed as a northerner,what have our leaders done for the number of years they have spend in power?yet the North is the poorest.These are just selfish people who don't mean well for Nigeria.Shame on selfish leaders....
on point
wow! So we still have sum northernerns with brain? cool

11 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2012
Lord HªvΣ Mercy!!!!
Can u imagine? If this is true, the north will HªvΣ τ̅o burn some more till 2019. Wow! i cnt bliv dis! A niger deltan dnt HªvΣ †ЂΞ right τ̅o rule for two term in office? Yet we allow u mofos drink our resources! U guys will only end up makin GEJ so powerful & in turn, neglect Ūя̅ God forsaken region! If i was GEJ, starting from tonite, more military tanks will liter †ЂΞ entire north, so u guys can do worse! wat insolence! arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Mekusnwa: 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2012
Stallion77: Am i seeing something nobody is seeing?? so na una dey fuel dis thing abi??
so u never Sabi since?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by ifihearam: 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2012
When I keep telling you people here that these northern leaders and elders are responsible for the incessant bombings by boko haram you thought I was just an asslicker to GEJ, boko haram is an instrumet instituted by the northerners to make this country ungovernable for GEJ,but I have good news for them no matter the amount of intimidation,GEJ will complete his tenure successfully and if he deems it fit to re contest he will and will win with a landslide victory.
And if they push it any further the president my be forces to use hits might and power to frustrate thew whole northern region and by all means they will be the ones to lose.

Pataki over to you

3 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by NwaTeacher1: 1:36pm On Aug 09, 2012
Born to rule mentality is the cause of this tribal war. Gej is going nowhere, he must complete his 8years come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Mekusnwa: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
amosy007: Height of foo0lisness... They are destroying their home thinking they are fraustrating the president..since they have being killing themselves, how many GEJ family member has being affected?
I duno why dey cant use their brain for a minute.. Even if power goes back to north today, are they gonna be able to tame the monster they have unleashed?
Which investor will take his money to north?

Jonathan will go back to his village in bayelsa to enjoy his loot after his tenure like Obj.. North will become another somalia.. And dose f0ols cant even think Jeez
no be person wey get brain dey make use of am? All they know is to rear animals and behave like such.
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by ifihearam: 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2012
usmanyaro17: The way and manner our so called leaders are disgracing us Northerners is quiet shameful,what kind of talk is this?donthat mean north the is sponsoring violence in Nigeria?I am so ashamed as a northerner,what have our leaders done for the number of years they have spend in power?yet the North is the poorest.These are just selfish people who don't mean well for Nigeria.Shame on selfish leaders....

By broda thank you so very much,because of you we will no longer desolate the northern region,just wish pataki can have one quarter of your sense of reasoning....too bad
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by waja(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
The north are simply afraid of GEJ.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by bright007(f): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2012
Due to the inability of GEJ to tackle security problems in the country,many have tagged him "å weak man".
In my candid opinion,the only reason I will believe that GEJ is weak is if he doesn't contest for another term in office.

10 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by jamil2(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
I am speechless if this excerpt is true! Beside who is this Joda of a man and why on earth such kinda of statement made by a sensible person or a group by the way ACF shame on you for the responsible of all these killing as far as this claim is true.

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by JimmyBoy1: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2012
So na AREWA dey bomb everywhere abi? Jonathan is a failure no doubt, but it will be very turf for a Core northener to get any meaning ful from south. Middle belt maybe a better deal.
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Siga: 1:44pm On Aug 09, 2012
What a country....where an organisation can threaten a President....Zero Law and Order....smh

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by ebamma(m): 1:45pm On Aug 09, 2012
from today i wont blame goodluck jonathan again.at first i thought he was not acting but now have realized that bokoharam is a northern creation to destabilize his administration and make him appear clueless
Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2012
bright007: [/color=blue]Due to the inability of GEJ to tackle security problems in the country,many have tagged him "å weak man".
In my candid opinion,the only reason I will believe that GEJ is weak is if he doesn't contest for another term in office.[/color]
God Bless Ɣou man! & if GEJ ever tink of not contestin ƇϑmƏ 2015, he beta not return τ̅o our region!

7 Likes

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by Truckpusher(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
I've always said it before and i'll say it again and again,let the north bomb themselves back to dark ages ,come 2015 GEJ will contest and win the election and we will wait for the heavens to fall.

1 Like

Re: Arewa To Gej:renounce 2015 And Enjoy Peace by accused(m): 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2012
Arewa dont worry ur self ,by 2015 u guys will be wiped off d face of the earth by d monster u created den GEJ will rule for another 4 yrs

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo Risks Losing ₦76 Billion World Bank Funded Project To Another State / Solomon Dalung: APC Government Is Like A Mad Man With Matches At Filling Station / Prominent Nigerians Visit Mrs. Yakowa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.