Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,943 members, 7,852,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

"Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) (39583 Views)

Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by ListerCompaq: 3:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:
this person no get sense for using chicken.

chicken meat that is accepted world wide

You are wrong.
What is acceptable is free ranged chicken and not caged chicken.

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by kingscare1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
gistray:
They want to a chashout

So Fowl send them work?

Afonja and scam

Nigga stop tribalism, it's not good for you and the younger generation including your children. Please spread love. 1lv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by SILVERLINES: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
BrashMan:
The should say this to the nairaland idiot that has been feeding his customers with vulture grill.
is such an idiõt
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Ladycewhy(f): 3:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol.

A "Stop ritual ,human parts doesn't bring money" would be more impactful , meaningful and relatable.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by kingscare1(m): 3:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
ListerCompaq:

You are wrong.
What is acceptable is free ranged chicken and not caged chicken.

You want them to run away and not be fóund again. Cageing or tieing them rope on their legs to be killed later for meat is best and safest.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
With the level and rate of hunger in the Zoo; that sign post is dead on arrival.. Touts in Ibadan had not seen it when they do; they will burn it down and even pull down the fence nearby.

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by gistray: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingscare1:

Nigga stop tribalism, it's not good for you and the younger generation including your children. Please spread love. 1lv
B

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by ussv: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
I`m short of words. They should direct their energy to other more important issues like campaign to stop money rituals or galvanizing campaign to sensitize the youths to come out and vote out old politicians lol. At the end of the day, chicken wey persin go chop.

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Panda7(m): 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
chicken too have life.
comrade!

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Future impossible tense
We would not accept it. Cc deadvulture guy
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
What of in Ogun and what about that Elephant they kill for meat the other time?

#chickenlifematters

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by naija1stnigar(m): 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
The other day it was a beauty contest for notorious killers at a popular Nigerian prison, now, it is activism for chickens and next it will be protest for killing poor fishes in village rivers while in the real sense people are being killed by trigger happy uniformed men, Boko Haram and iswap are killing in the north, people are being killed with their heads and other necessary parts used for ritual purposes in the west, security burning houses in the east plus easterners massively involving in drugs and baby factory businesses, Fulani killers are busy recruiting children in the north and training them for killing purpose and all these does not one day concerns us, now na chicken we dey fight for Chai, I pity this corntree, all I can see here is a nation fast going into extinction and nothing else, our brain has been turned upside down like a 157 year old grandma that refused to die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Oceanjagaban: 3:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
For Nigerian them go kill your papa chop am
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Myer(m): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Some animal (chicken precisely) rights activists are now in Ibadan.

See the billboard spotted at the front of State Veterinary Hospital, Mokola, Ibadan this afternoon...it clearly reads "STOP CHICKEN CRUELTY NOW"

What do you think?

All na format.
Him wan use this billboard collect better contract.

Even him dey chop chicken after posting the billboard.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by lugo99(m): 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
where zouma dey sef.. any goat or fowl wey put mouth for anything wey I put for ground.. na die be dat oo...

one day I dey chop for out as per d heat wet dey.. as I enta go carry pure water that I go take step down na so dis hen use him mouth chop my indomie Inside plate..

lolz... the rest is a story..
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Obagofixxy: 3:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
What about skull mining or dem de fear say dem fit use dem too
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by imerri: 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
nh
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by JooEeL(m): 3:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
Finally. Black people are beginning to impress me.

If you want to kill chicken, reduce the pain to the bearest minimum before taking its life.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Emmerlee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
BrashMan:
The should say this to the nairaland idiot that has been feeding his customers with vulture grill.

More like "stop vulture cruelty" and all associated wickedness grin
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by obiekunie01: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
NIGERIANS AND FORMAT!

WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR HOW MUCH HIM DEY CASH-OUT FOR THIS CAMPAIGN!
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by godofuck231: 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
You come native doctor house come ban eatin and sacrificing chicken, guy why
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sharp guys they don collect money from oyinbo do advert show them as evidence

Animal right organization nigeria

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Shellsploit: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
ChiefSosa:
Future impossible tense

Past continuous tense
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by GardenOfGod(m): 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Them no see human trafficking and slavery and rituals to campaign against, na chicken life matter for them. Nonsense!
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by BabaIbo: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
This one leave Calabar and Ondo where the campaign(against 404 and lokili) would have been meaningful, even Ogun state, Kwara state and Osun state where higher animals are endangered via skull mining.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Neddstark: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
They want funds from international bodies. Its all for the money baby
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
shocked
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Badguy77(m): 3:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
So them go tell me how to train my fowl abi
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by engrchykae(m): 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol.
Maybe they are trolling.

we are destroying nature and ourselves but we think we are civilized.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.