Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

"Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) (39573 Views)

Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Emmanuelcann: 8:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
It's OK. They would do better advocating for chicken rights - It's obvious human rights are of no consequence any longer.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Blackdisciple(m): 8:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ehee that's good, all those python killers show abscond from unnecessary killing of pythons...
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
The kind beating them go chop for people's farm grin grin grin
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by InvertedHammer: 9:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Some animal (chicken precisely) rights activists are now in Ibadan.

See the billboard spotted at the front of State Veterinary Hospital, Mokola, Ibadan this afternoon...it clearly reads "STOP CHICKEN CRUELTY NOW"

What do you think?
/

As an NGO, s/he has to justify the money they are billing their foreign sponsor(s). That's all. Chicken of all animals.

/
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Arrowss(m): 9:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
These animal right activists go try oo, for Nigeria? for chicken? Make they go ask waiting human right activists eyes don see first, or waiting humanbeing eyes don see for this right matter for Nigeria here.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Aaay: 9:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Really
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
Younghacka:
The Irony Of The Whole Thing Is That Ibadan Happens To Be One Of The Hub Of Poultry Farming. . .

As Someone Said. . . The Concept Is DOA

Exactly. The capital of poultry business in naija. I guess that's why they put it there.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by kay29000(m): 10:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Sharp guys they don collect money from oyinbo do advert show them as evidence

Animal right organization nigeria

Lol. So true. grin
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by bot101(m): 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
These ones definitely hustle NGO money sha!
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by caye(m): 8:57am On Mar 14, 2022
BSsniffer:
grin cashtivists on another level.....an oyinbo about to get scammed.

Trust me, someone is chopping or about to chop one foolish/ world Bank/ money laundering NGO money.
But trust me again, the Oyinbo man knows what's up . Both the Oyinbo and Naija man are cashing out together.
The loser is the Naija population who dem dey sell the world Bank loan to.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by caye(m): 9:04am On Mar 14, 2022
perambulator:

it should read "all lifeform deserve freedom" not "deserves"

Shey the Oyinbo man Sabi speak out national languages?
At least you understand what he meant.
However, as much as I don't support mediocrity, I realise that we Africans are the only humans left who measure our capabilities using the yardstick of strangers.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 14, 2022
caye:

Shey the Oyinbo man Sabi speak out national languages?
At least you understand what he meant.
However, as much as I don't support mediocrity, I realise that we Africans are the only humans left who measure our capabilities using the yardstick of strangers.

My friend like it or not, your language of instruction and communication is English. Stop making excuses for mediocrity. Nothing stops you from putting up a banner in Hausa yoruba or Ibo. But if you are going to attempt to communicate in English especially as a corporate body then at least have the professionalism to proof read your communication….that is assuming you actually understand the use of plurals. If you don’t use the proper English then your audience may misinterprets you.

You are being mentally lazy and despite your protestations YOU ARE making excuses for mediocrity. If English is not your language then communicate in a language you understand!!!

If your employer omits a zero from your paycheck will you say it is ok because he is not a mathematician? You are the same people that get annoyed when they ask you to take IELTS. Saying English is not our language is only an excuse for someone who did not go to school. You were taught English in school, right from primary school, you have been learning and communicating in English and you don’t understand the concept of plurals Nonsense!!!!!!

If I were to say to you “I saw a boys go to your house”, What does that mean? How many people went to your house? Was it 1 boy or more than 1? English is not my mother language, so according to you it is acceptable, yet I have relayed information to you, yet you have no idea what exactly I just told you. If something was stolen in your house, how many people are you looking for? The information I gave you is useless. Can you see your stupidity now?
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by falogen: 10:16am On Mar 14, 2022
Mosquitoes life matters too.
Stop killing them with chemical weapons (insecticides).
Stop animal cruelty, mosquitoes are living things too
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by caye(m): 10:43am On Mar 14, 2022
perambulator:

My friend like it or not, your language of instruction and communication is English. Stop making excuses for mediocrity. Nothing stops you from putting up a banner in Hausa yoruba or Ibo. But if you are going to attempt to communicate in English especially as a corporate body then at least have the professionalism to proof read your communication….that is assuming you actually understand the use of plurals. If you don’t use the proper English then your audience may misinterprets you.

You are being mentally lazy and despite your protestations YOU ARE making excuses for mediocrity. If English is not your language then communicate in a language you understand!!!

If your employer omits a zero from your paycheck will you say it is ok because he is not a mathematician? You are the same people that get annoyed when they ask you to take IELTS. Saying English is not our language is only an excuse for someone who did not go to school. You were taught English in school, right from primary school, you have been learning and communicating in English and you don’t understand the concept of plurals Nonsense!!!!!!

If I were to say to you “I saw a boys go to your house”, What does that mean? How many people went to your house? Was it 1 boy or more than 1? English is not my mother language, so according to you it is acceptable, yet I have relayed information to you, yet you have no idea what exactly I just told you. If something was stolen in your house, how many people are you looking for? The information I gave you is useless. Can you see your stupidity now?

Tell all these to a Chinese man.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by adeniyi65(m): 12:36pm On Mar 14, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
With the level and rate of hunger in the Zoo; that sign post is dead on arrival.. Touts in Ibadan had not seen it when they do; they will burn it down and even pull down the fence nearby.
LMAO grin grin cheesy haba Boss.wetin be fence own for d matter nah.but truthfully, ibadan touts no get shipini(small) joy grin grin

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
caye:

Tell all these to a Chinese man.

You have just shown how stupid and ignorant you are. The difference between a Nigerian and a Chinese is that to a Chinese English is a second language, Chinese (mandarin) is their official language of communication, therefore it is acceptable if they are not able to communicate or make errors n English. The primary language for schools in China is Chinese, although English is complusory in Chinese Schools, it is not an official language, it is a secondary language just like Hausa, yoruba, ibo etc are taught as secondary languages in Nigerian schools or like I said their primary language so it is understandable if a Chinese cis not fluent in English.

if you cannot get the basics of Chinese after going to school in China you are a failure, because you cannot communicate with your own people effectively similarly English in Nigeria Hausa man does not communicate with an Ibo man in hausa or Ibo he communicates in English. The Chinese man does not communicate with his fellow Chinese man in English
#
So right about now you should feel really stupid for comparing your poor grasp of English In Nigeria to a Chinese in China!!!
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by caye(m): 2:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
perambulator:

You have just shown how stupid and ignorant you are. The difference between a Nigerian and a Chinese is that to a Chinese English is a second language, Chinese (mandarin) is their official language of communication, therefore it is acceptable if they are not able to communicate or make errors n English. The primary language for schools in China is Chinese, although English is complusory in Chinese Schools, it is not an official language, it is a secondary language just like Hausa, yoruba, ibo etc are taught as secondary languages in Nigerian schools or like I said their primary language so it is understandable if a Chinese cis not fluent in English.

if you cannot get the basics of Chinese after going to school in China you are a failure, because you cannot communicate with your own people effectively similarly English in Nigeria Hausa man does not communicate with an Ibo man in hausa or Ibo he communicates in English. The Chinese man does not communicate with his fellow Chinese man in English
#
So right about now you should feel really stupid for comparing your poor grasp of English In Nigeria to a Chinese in China!!!
Really exhausting talking to a toddler.
They usually need constant pampering.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
caye:

Really exhausting talking to a toddler.
They usually need constant pampering.
next time do not attempt to join a conversation that is above your IQ!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.