Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,978 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

"Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) (39584 Views)

Is This Animal Or Human Being? I'm Begging For An Answer Please! / What Is The Name Of This Animal? / Pic: See The Animal My Neighbors Found In Their Room This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Yankee101: 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
Every human was created to be a a human, animal and environmental rights advocate
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by KingAzubuike(f): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2022
God1000:
I pass through this particular place everyday if I'm going to work, I doubt the authenticity of this information
Friday was the last time you passed there when going to work so stop saying nonsense.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Osejohn(m): 3:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ibadan and Ogun that don't have respect for humans, With their killing and ritual activities going on in there. Is it chicken and other animals they will now respect?
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by YorubaIsCursed1: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmm! Nawa angry cry

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by annyz: 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
Why not use your campaign to fight against skull mining?

So na chicken u want fight for?
I am sure you eat egg and you will be choosing how you want your egg prepared! fried, boiled, scrambled etc
I am sure when you get to fast foods you will be choosing the type of chicken parts you want

Good lucks
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Olam09(m): 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Some animal (chicken precisely) rights activists are now in Ibadan.

See the billboard spotted at the front of State Veterinary Hospital, Mokola, Ibadan this afternoon...it clearly reads "STOP CHICKEN CRUELTY NOW"

What do you think?

grin i laugh in ibadan
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by WarriAproko: 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Some animal (chicken precisely) rights activists are now in Ibadan.

See the billboard spotted at the front of State Veterinary Hospital, Mokola, Ibadan this afternoon...it clearly reads "STOP CHICKEN CRUELTY NOW"

What do you think?
dem dey craze
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:

What do you think?

it should read "all lifeform deserve freedom" not "deserves"
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by bluefilm: 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nonsense copy cats. lipsrsealed
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 4:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
At least maybe from trolling, they will develop genuine affection for some animals, but Chicken, i highly doubt it. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I eat Chicken too. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by JuanDeDios: 4:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:

Whenever people kill wildlife and are reprimanded, they start asking us of goats and chickens that we kill every other day.

The reason conservationists frown against the killing of wildlife is because some are near extinct and humans have no control over their reproduction, unlike goats that we can rear or chicken that even have layers. You can’t successfully get two civets to mate in captivity, enough to ensure their continuity.

Some of them also have very strenuous and mechanical reproduction. Wild cats for example have induced ovulation and need intense penising to even drop an egg. It doesn’t matter if the lioness is in the mood or not, she just has to suck it up for ovulation to take place. After this and pregnancy, 80% of male cubs still die at infancy. Hyenas give birth through a pseudo-penis and record high mortality. You also need to see baby turtles being hunted in their numbers by big birds while trying to make it back to the waters after birth. So the ones they manage to birth for us, we shouldn’t be killing them at will and randomly for meat.

Nature needs its balance…
For wildlife, the issue is conservation. For domestic animals, the issue is CRUEL farming practices. In other words, those who insist on eating meat are merely admonished to pay attention to how these animals are treated in farms. Healthy farming practices and humane slaughter measures have been invented, but farmers just want to make money and people want cheap meat.

Yes, this argument is a waste of time, but it won't always be. In future, people will pay attention.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Kobicove(m): 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:
this person no get sense for using chicken.

chicken meat that is accepted world wide

They did not say you should not eat chicken, what they're saying is that the method of breeding whereby they are jam-packed in cages need to be stopped.

Next time read and comprehend before you comment!
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by GloriousGbola: 4:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
pocohantas:
Lol.
Maybe they are trolling.

PETA gragra has finally come to naija. Just Google PETA memes

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by LordIsaac(m): 4:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is hypocrisy to kill chickens and condemn monkey-eaters. God has given them all to us for food, especially for hungry Nigerians. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Iseoluwani: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
God1000:
I pass through this particular place everyday if I'm going to work, I doubt the authenticity of this information

That's vet road mokola
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by brendan007: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
This advocacy is not against the consumption of chicken but against the method (battery cage system) of poultry production. The deep litter system is what is advocated for worldwide as it is a humane method of raising poultry.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by NoLotty7(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hi everyone,l want to invest into rearing goat through cross breeding in a commercial module.
I will need the Boer= two buck,the savannah two as well the Kalahari to breed with the red Sokoto and African dwarf does.
Please,where can I buy either the Boer, Savannah or the Kalahari in Nigeria and at what prices?
Every contributions/suggestions is highly welcome.

2 Likes

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by itkbooks: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
bestdudes:
Na format. There are lots of Nigerians using different tactics to cash out money from Oyibo people. I learned some Nigerians get grants for non existing projects... $100k-$300k...

lol
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by naija4life247: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

If those that posted that rubbish are caught, their heads will be mined and used for money rituals.

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Pymetrics: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
They only want us to treat chicken with care not that we can't slaughter thousands in a day.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by God1000(m): 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iseoluwani:

That's vet road mokola
yeah
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by God1000(m): 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
KingAzubuike:

Friday was the last time you passed there when going to work so stop saying nonsense.
why insulting me young lady? Did I say something bad
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Alkhateeb0019: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
U don minit

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by sammyj: 6:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
Very soon they will start fighting for having S#x with animals grin grin grin
9182736455O1999:

1 Like

Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Jobabori(m): 6:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
But chickens are birds not animals. So the promoters should be regarded as birds right activists.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by ElValiente(m): 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Let me give you address of one place in Ibadan where they kill and eat dog. Visit then and let them beat the crap out of you. Na Chicken the werey come use lol.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by ElValiente(m): 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
Younghacka:
The Irony Of The Whole Thing Is That Ibadan Happens To Be One Of The Hub Of Poultry Farming. . .
As Someone Said. . . The Concept Is DOA

Zartech angry
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Shancca: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
9182736455O1999:

The billboard message is not suggesting you stop eating chicken but for farmers to have a place for free range system of husbandry.
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Chrislova(m): 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin grin they are not serious
Re: "Animal Rights Activists" Now In Ibadan (pictures) by Kay25(m): 7:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
That organization won't last in Ibadan let them try do a March when Ibadan thugs beat blue black for their body they will regain sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / My Siberian Husky Gave Birth To 3 Pups. / The Chick That Refused To Go Away Is Now A Mother Hen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.