Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,703 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (44618 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Putin Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden Joining NATO / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Proflere: 7:12am On Mar 13, 2022
ronewe:
Putin will die a miserable death
really? He didn't even do anything to you. The people that invaded Africa and made Africans less human, killed so many of our promising leaders e g Lumumba and rendered our economy useless.. all of them didn't die miserable deaths oo. Russia never for once invade any African country and you think they are your enemy because they are enemy to the same people that looted your resources (the west)? Calm down nah.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Fiscus105(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The solution to all this is to allow Russia join NATO but then the aim of NATO will be defeated

Is anybody stopped russian not to join?

Hope you know the genesis of establiment of NATO?

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Akposy(m): 7:12am On Mar 13, 2022
Wahala
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Nobody: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
I don't understand this idea of telling a sovereign entity what to do and what not to do........ what's with Putin and this dictatorship?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by boyfrank: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Sweden is small but has an airforce more modern and powerful than that of Ukraine. Make Russia respect themselves abeg.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by RichDad1(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
boyfrank:

As far as his supporters is concerned (especially those in nairaland), he can invade any country and it will be the country's fault.
Don’t mind those phone screen armies with zero intellectual ability. #nonentities

13 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by UstazAhmed(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
NATO should respect themselves and stop being controlled by little America! European cowards are just senseless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by GardenOfGod(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Nonsense threat.... Putin is a Hitler of Russia and will soon do the way of Adolf!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by helinues: 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
boyfrank:

As far as his supporters is concerned (especially those in nairaland), he can invade any country and it will be the country's fault.

When Turkey shot Russia jets down in Syria, na only sanctions Putin fit give, Turkey is one of the NATO countries..

Though the sanctions hurt Turkey as they depended on some products from Russia, Erdogan was forced to apologize

11 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by OGwales(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
Putin just want end Russia...

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by seanfer(m): 7:13am On Mar 13, 2022
The war Russia started in Ukraine is still on and here they’re warning another country. I see reason why all the countries who share border with Russia are making alliance with the West. Russia is a bully.

22 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by jaxxy(m): 7:15am On Mar 13, 2022
Russia will soon tell Nigeria not to join NATO.

Who is Russia to tell any sovereign state what to do or not do? undecided

If Putin wants to be a dictator he should bring it on. He will get thesame fate of every dictator b4 him.

11 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by uunwanaobong3: 7:15am On Mar 13, 2022
I wonder what these foolish countries see in NATO to warrant the supreme price of the destruction of their Nation and the lost of their people, instead of wisely remaining NEUTRAL as an independent country........... Now will someone please warn these countries before they escalate this war further?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Latakia(f): 7:16am On Mar 13, 2022
They will not join having seen how Putin is dealing with Ukraine and the fear of NATO and United States going to war with mighty Russia, though Ukraine is winning the war on all social media platforms. Forget nairaland military analysts, they know nothing cos their brains have been brainwashed by colonial mentality and Hollywood movies grin

5 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by SarkinYarki: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Fiscus105:

Is anybody stopped russian not to join?

Hope you know the genesis of establiment of NATO?
Most of you are just too gullible.... NATO was in reality founded to challenge USSR if you don't know ..Many Russians Presidents from Gorbachev to even Putin have made request to join NATO but have been denied by American Presidents

10 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by PENNYSWAP: 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Stevenson1:

Russia can't afford another invasion anymore.
I don't think they have enough finance or human power for that anymore.
Also, sister countries are looking at what they are doing in Ukraine and they think NATO will be more desirable/ reliable than staying neutral cos staying neutral got Ukraine nowhere except annexation of their cities and towns by Russia.

Zelenskeiy was never neutral he was in bed with white house but Finland and Sweden are very neutral
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by adetayoonas(m): 7:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Thisis2raw:
Russia needs to calm down, before they make them self enemy of the world

They are already. Their president has put them in a bad light and more countries might break out from them soon. Europe and other countries will be interested in their oil. They have forgotten that it was USA that saved them from Adolph Hitler of Germany during the second world war in 1945

7 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Edugist4u: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2022
Now I see why Africa is still backward. Look at how citizen of Nigeria are typing rubbish. Busy saying what they don't know. Now I know why people always say most people here are children who don't know anything. I never knew politics section is worse than romance section here on nairaland. Most of you really need to educate yourself like seriously speaking.

5 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Yammyyammy: 7:19am On Mar 13, 2022
jobasih:
Make the world just end sef

This is the thought of a failure in the world.

I'm on my way to farm, don't bother to type.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by bigcasava1(m): 7:20am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by checkolatunji: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2022
greymiles:

Stop reading controlled news
Listen to news like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XioN0Irg74

Lolzzz. India News? Na Pro-Russia, what do you expect. grin

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by sotall(m): 7:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Latakia:
They will not join having seen how Putin is dealing with Ukraine and the fear of NATO and United States going to war with mighty Russia, though Ukraine is winning the war on all social media platforms. Forget nairaland military analysts, they know nothing cos their brains have been brainwashed by colonial mentality and Hollywood movies grin

And you that is typing from your cubicle financed by Putin has been what?

Putin is restless and regretting the invasion of Ukraine right now but you are yarning dust on nairaland because you hate the west.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Nobody: 7:22am On Mar 13, 2022
Russia zukwanike!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by chopnaira: 7:23am On Mar 13, 2022
Coward Poutin

Is he going to invade Sweden and Finland now when he cannot take over small Ukraine grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by reidkrugger(m): 7:24am On Mar 13, 2022
Now, he wants to take on Finland and Sweden again. Well, if I was those two, NATO MUST agree to IMMEDIATELY without consideration admit me in and accord/render all the benefits of a NATO member states should Incase this mad man decides to attack me like Ukraine. Putin is loosing this war and wants to drag the whole of Russia with him.

9 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Trentee4eva: 7:24am On Mar 13, 2022
chameleon98:
Russia says: "Don't join NATO!"

Russia does: <invades non-NATO member>

As they say, actions speak louder than words. Especially actions accompanied by explosions, death and dismemberment.

Zelenskyy pushed for NATO membership and signed it into Ukraine's constitution. I see no reason why anyone should join NATO considering that in a war between NATO and Russia, nuclear weapons will be deployed. In the event of a third world war, only neutral countries like Africans will survive.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by checkolatunji: 7:25am On Mar 13, 2022
boyfrank:

Russia can't afford any fight in another 10yrs with the way things are going. No financial power at their disposal for now and they are losing out on Ukraine invasion already. Putin won't want to toll that line again.
I believe it's initial gra gra

9 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by BeardGangJnr1(m): 7:26am On Mar 13, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Hope they listen....

[img]https://i./3OK0d.gif[/img]
I love this guy.....no Homo tho[img][/img] grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by chopnaira: 7:26am On Mar 13, 2022
chameleon98:

Russia does: <invades non-NATO member
>

As they say, actions speak louder than words. Especially actions accompanied by explosions, death and dismemberment.

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by greatness77: 7:27am On Mar 13, 2022
chameleon98:

Russia does: <invades non-NATO member>

Hahahaha lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship / Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.