Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO (44625 Views)

Russian Official, Leonid Vasyukevich, Tells Putin To End War In Ukraine / Putin Signals Acceptance Of Finland, Sweden Joining NATO / Your Plans To Join NATO Grave Mistake – Russia Warns Finland, Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Princewell2012(m): 4:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
helinues:
How many countries can Russia fight at once?

Russia is not really fighting Ukraine with all their energy .is like police is running after an armed robber , am not talking about the Nigerian police grin you will like to catch them alive for prosecution than shooting them dead.

Russia will not use 3 days to see the end of ukrain in real war. I want you to get that fact.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Princewell2012(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
RichDad1:
The arrogance of Russia is becoming too much. This will become Putin’s greatest undoing.
Putin preferred to fight the whole world than allowing ukrain join nato. He understand security more than you. Allowing Ukraine to NATO is like allowing an armed Robber to be your gate man. Listen to me carefully am a security man I know what am saying . America is afraid of Russia and China because of their knowledge in technology , so for that reason America and Russia are enemy so Ukraine are partly Russian they are brothers so Ukraine joins nato is senanimus to America joining Ukraine, which is a very big threat to Russian . They will just spy Russia with their equipment through Ukraine and that will be the end of Russia .
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by JOemmy(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
tolue42:
I just don't like this guy called Putin, despite how big the size of Russia he still want to claim part of Ukraine. Na mumu the man be .how can you be dictating for sovereign countries?

Those small small countries want to join NATO because they believe US and WEST will always protect them..

This is how big Russia is through map images below

It's just the nuclear weapons that's giving Putin the courage to dictate to other sovereign nations take that away from him and he will be reduced to absolutely nothing. All the countries he is threatening should never give in Putin is just bluffing he will never use those nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Trentee4eva: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
Meninmen:

Is the price greater than the price Russians are paying? Their economy is in shatters. Their currency is now useless. Their stock exchange market has been closed for weeks (the longest in Russia history) grin. Not to talk of the casualties the Russians are suffering in Ukraine. I thought some of you said kyiv will fall to Russia in one week? grin grin grin

Lol. Do you know that NATO has more nuclear weapons than Russia? Some of you talk as if only Russia owns nuclear weapons. Lol. Let him use nuclear weapons if Russia will not be levelled to the ground.

And yes, I have heard of Hiroshima and Nagasaki and it was courtesy of the US, the only country to have used a nuclear weapon in war. Let Russia try it if it will not end in disaster for them. grin
How is Ukraine doing better than Russia in this war?
NATO should declare a nuclear war on Russia na, that's the only way they can stop the war. At least their sanctions hasn't stopped the war. And for your distortions, use the information below or try using ‘Google’

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Trentee4eva:

How is Ukraine doing better than Russia in this war?
NATO should declare a nuclear war on Russia na, that's the only way they can stop the war. At least their sanctions hasn't stopped the war. And for your distortions, use the information below or try using ‘Google’

So you don't know Russia is bleeding more than Ukraine? grin.

They are losing Soldiers and Army generals in the war while their economy at home is in tatters. Let them open their stock exchange market na. It has been closed for weeks. grin. One Russian ruble is now about 4 naira grin grin.

I thought y'all said Russia will take kyiv in one week? What's going on? grin it's more than one week now.

The US and NATO have always maintained that they wouldn't be directly involved in the war because Ukraine is not in NATO, so no need for NATO to declare Nuclear war on Russia. However, NATO is supporting Ukraine by sending weapons to Ukraine through supply lines in NATO countries. This has made the war more difficult for the Russians. If Putin's head is hot, let him attack any NATO member country (e.g Poland) all in the name of disrupting supply lines to ukriane, then you will know that Khaki nor be leather. grin

And for your pictorial distortions, use the information below or try using Google. grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by LogicBomb8: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
SarkinYarki:
The solution to all this is to allow Russia join NATO but then the aim of NATO will be defeated
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by neuf(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Meninmen:

Lol. The US controls NATO. Is that an argument for debate? NATO is 70% to 80% US. That was why when Trump threatened to pull out of NATO, many NATO countries were scared.

And are you arguing that NATO doesn't do what the US says? Almost all the wars that Nato has been involved in was because the US said "let's go fight" (invasion of Afghanistan, Invasion of Libya, Bosnia war, Croatia war). That doesn't mean other NATO members have no say in NATO

The point I tried to made was that if the US agrees for Russia to join Nato today, Russia will join Nato. It may take years for the US to convince other NATO members of the need for Russia to join Nato, but at the end of the day, Russia will join Nato.

If the reverse is the case, that is most NATO countries want Russia to join Nato and the US says no, it will never work. That is what it means to control an organization.

then why hasn't Ukraine join? You do know their request was rejected right

it's funny how you don't see yourself pursuing your tail. You keep going run in a circle making no sense.

US controlled NATO yet couldn't get NATO to admit Ukraine, you claimed application takes a process when it was rejected not under consideration.
Then your next sentence is if US want Russia to join, Russia will join. Does those two arguments made any sense?
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by VirileNelly2420: 7:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stevenson1:

Russia can't afford another invasion anymore.
I don't think they have enough finance or human power for that anymore.
Also, sister countries are looking at what they are doing in Ukraine and they think NATO will be more desirable/ reliable than staying neutral cos staying neutral got Ukraine nowhere except annexation of their cities and towns by Russia.

Read more about Crimea if u're siting it as one of Russians excesses. They took back wot belongs to Dem, wit diplomacy. There was referendum in 2014, d crimeans voted to b part of Russian federation. Stop crying over un-spilled milk.
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by emmaodet: 7:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

That's the point.

Nato was created to slaughter Russia, without Russia, there will be no point for Nato. The west fear and envies russia. Its a fat cow that must be slaughtered, to strengthen western hegemony. Russia is so huge, if you divide the whole Africa into two, russia is bigger than half of it. The whole 30 EU countries, USA, South Korea and Japan will fit inside Russia and there is still space left.

Now imagine all the resources buried underneath their vast territories. They can't just accept that it's not under their control. If common tiny Nigeria have all its natural resources and oil controlled by western powers, what more Russia? This war is bigger than most people think, and because they listen to only western side, they are misinformed and reach wrong judgement.

With the way UK has been banning/seizing/freezing russians investments in Uk,i can say there is more than meet the eye in this war.
There is something the masses don't know and with the way russian is fighting despite bleeding profusely(with many sanctions to slow her down), i beleive there is a big issue on ground.
With the way russia is fighting, you will know it is a fight of survival and with the way the west are doing(not backing down), there is more to it they are all telling us.

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by pansophist(m): 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
emmaodet:

With the way UK has been banning/seizing/freezing russians investments in Uk,i can say there is more than meet the eye in this war.
There is something the masses don't know and with the way russian is fighting despite bleeding profusely(with many sanctions to slow her down), i beleive there is a big issue on ground.
With the way russia is fighting, you will know it is a fight of survival and with the way the west are doing(not backing down), there is more to it they are all telling us.

Of course yes. I know Nigerian media is dominated by the western ones such as CNN, BBC, sky news etc but if you branch out of it and listen to chinese, Russian, Iranian, Indian and other non western channels, you'll get new perspective.

This is a geopolitical war, its an establishment of a new world order, the Eastern (China/Russia) coalition and the west (US led). Go listen to the speech Putin gave in Munich Feb 10th 2007, its happening right in our face. Does the world seem healthy to you? Why should a few countries enjoy global wealth and most suffer? (Eg Africa, Asia South America, basically non western countries)?

Why should one country the US have the power to squeeze the life out of any country it wants ? On an individual level, will you allow another man to determine whether you survive or not? Our world is really messed up. What Africans called "independence" was merely a transition from a defective system (colonialism) to a more effective and self-sustaining one, which is western hegemony. Sit and enjoy the show. Alot more shall be revealed.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by VirileNelly2420: 8:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
greymiles:

Stop reading controlled news
Listen to news like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XioN0Irg74
D channel is on point. Dey keep hitting d nail on d head. Dey talk and show u to see with ur eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by neuf(m): 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
Princedapace:

But that same UN said people are entitled to seek for self determination. That same UN. That same UN. It didnt say u must be signitary to it before u can seek for self determination.

Do countries fall from sky? They were created from war, self determination, etc. Even Nigeria was created as a result of British conquest of the geographical location.

So, I have schooled u bro. U actually thought u were talking to a mentally weak person. Come, I am ready to burn 5k airtime on this converation, let me school u to let u know that ur line of defence is weak. Self determination is not a crime in that same UN you mentioned grin

I want u to defend these points I mentioned, dont insult. U know, people without strong points always descend to insulting their opponent.
I just told u that in the global politics, there are super powers and super powers have allies and subjects.
Nigeria is a subject to the British empire. Britan is a super power. There are unwritten constittion that guide the world of global politcs among super powers. One of such unwritten laws is that an opponent super power should not site military expansion close to their opponent.

So, Russia and China are super powers and have opponents from the west super powers headed by the USA. On that list are USA, France, Britain and they have allies such as Japan, Canada, etc.
If Russia or China who are opponent of USA decides to station military presence in Mexico for instance, that is Russia looking for USA trouble and USA will act and break laws to defend her interest. Did u get it now?
U arent talking with a novice.

While self determination is allowed in UN, Nigeria protects her interest and refused the Igbos their desire for self determination. Some countries allowed self determination to be judged by public referedum, while some settled it via war. So, can u see?

You schooled me, this is laughable, you can't even make a clear point.

First off, the UN charter I was talking about was territory integrity of a sovereign nation. Because you as dumb as you are, was comparing a country that is signatory to that Charter and protected by it with a group of people that is seeking self determination. How can't you not understand the difference. isn't that baffling?

secondly there's only one Super power in the world and that's the US. Russia and all the others you mention don't have a blue navy, I pretty sure you don't know what that means. The US military can't deploy a whole army division anywhere in the world in 24 hrs, no country can do that and you're calling others superpowers. Superpowers that if they do anyhow they will collect. that's laughable bro.

Quick question since no "superpower" can have it rival as you say close. Please can you point to the map which country does Latvia and Estonia share border with.

I think you should use your 5k airtime and buy data and read more instead of proudly showcasing your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by emmaodet: 8:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
pansophist:

Of course yes. I know Nigerian media is dominated by the western ones such as CNN, BBC, sky news etc but if you branch out of it and listen to chinese, Russian, Iranian, Indian and other non western channels, you'll get new perspective.

This is a geopolitical war, its an establishment of a new world order, the Eastern (China/Russia) coalition and the west (US led). Go listen to the speech Putin gave in Munich Feb 10th 2007, its happening right in our face. Does the world seem healthy to you? Why should a few countries enjoy global wealth and most suffer? (Eg Africa, Asia South America, basically non western countries)?

Why should one country the US have the power to squeeze the life out of any country it wants ? On an individual level, will you allow another man to determine whether you survive or not? Our world is really messed up. What Africans called "independence" was merely a transition for a defective system (colonialism) to a more effective and self-sustaining one, which is western hegemony. Sit and enjoy the show. Alot more shall be revealed.

Why should a few countries enjoy global wealth and most suffer? (Eg Africa, Asia South America, basically non western countries)? - we were told because we didn't manage our resources well and corrupt but they are the ones influencing all these.

What Africans called "independence" was merely a transition for a defective system (colonialism) to a more effective and self-sustaining one, which is western hegemony. Sit and enjoy the show. Alot more shall be revealed. - And it is cheaper to rule with little to no headache using this method than the colonial master type filled with so many riots, rallies, fighting, killing etc
Just control them from afar without them knowing. Influence their life by proxy.
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by SweetSauce(f): 8:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingjizz:

You have respect for yours,but you slapped your mum yesterday
Sebi you were there, when I slapped her, I am not a use*less child like you, life must be hard for you, after taking your parents lives.
Eleribu omo ale, wasted sperm.
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by SweetSauce(f): 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingjizz:

Go and borrow senes ewu
Anumanu dey call pesin ewu
Too much Igbo nor good, stop smoking before you kee the remaining members of your family.
You can't even spell sense, itiboribo, oluku pro max!
Go school you nor hear, now see your life.
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Princedapace(m): 9:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
neuf:

You schooled me, this is laughable, you can't even make a clear point.

First off, the UN charter I was talking about was territory integrity of a sovereign nation. Because you as dumb as you are, was comparing a country that is signatory to that Charter and protected by it with a group of people that is seeking self determination. How can't you not understand the difference. isn't that baffling?

secondly there's only one Super power in the world and that's the US. Russia and all the others you mention don't have a blue navy, I pretty sure you don't know what that means. The US military can't deploy a whole army division anywhere in the world in 24 hrs, no country can do that and you're calling others superpowers. Superpowers that if they do anyhow they will collect. that's laughable bro.

Quick question since no "superpower" can have it rival as you say close. Please can you point to the map which country does Latvia and Estonia share border with.

I think you should use your 5k airtime and buy data and read more instead of proudly showcasing your ignorance

You such a cl*wn and a wasted product for saying that only USA is a world power. lol
USA should have gone to fight Russia for killing Ukrainians na. Why didnt they try it? After all, USA backed NATO did same in Libya. Why? Libya was a small country which can't match USA and her allies. But you see Russia, it is among the top 5 countries in UN security unit and is rated 2nd best in the world based on military rancking. That is why your almighty USA has not confronted Russia directly like they did in Libya. Putin has done worse than Gaddafi, yet Ukrainian president has begged for NATO and USA to defend her territory but what did USA say? That they cant afford to confront Russia, it is globally risky.

Baba, u are daft. I know your type. Blinded by western sentiment. Make USA try first and confront Russia as world power and world police as they did in Syria and Libya. They didnt even waste time to use NATO in Libya. Libya crises which was an internal issue had NATO fighting Libya.. But Russia invaded another country which is greater crime but your almighty USA has refused to confront the same Russia and you said that only USA is world power.

I know your daft type. You don't even know what interest means in global politcs. I'm not shocked. I used the story of the Igbos seeking for self determination to describe what politcal interest means.
Since self determination is a right in UN for all, and Nigeria had to kill Igbos for exercising their right, why didnt UN send forces to fight Nigeria? hahahahahaha
It is all about political interest and that is what Russia is protecting. She cant afford to have her enemies sorround her just the way USA will flame fire if Russia is allowed to put up military bases close to USA. hahahahahahah u are a big clown full of sentiment. One brain, u no get. Western ass licker. U think na only u sabi insult? I tried to be polite but u refused. Very f*olish person. Only f*ols leave point to insult another.

Very hungry looking personality of a human. Broke b*stard grin

2 Likes

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Lightorder: 9:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
post=110988579:
Putin, back OFF..... NOW!!!

Unnecessary deaths everywhere.

Peace is all we need in our world.
We truly hope this war ends soon.
Let's make Love, Not War.

To close the first page of this emotional war situation,
All of us @[/b] : [b]SAY NO TO WAR.

PEACE IS THE ONLY WAY.
oga, if you need peace, prepare for war
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by neuf(m): 10:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
Princedapace:

You such a cl*wn and a wasted product for saying that only USA is a world power. lol
USA should have gone to fight Russia for killing Ukrainians na. Why didnt they try it? After all, USA backed NATO did same in Libya. Why? Libya was a small country which can't match USA and her allies. But you see Russia, it is among the top 5 countries in UN security unit and is rated 2nd best in the world based on military rancking. That is why your almighty USA has not confronted Russia directly like they did in Libya. Putin has done worse than Gaddafi, yet Ukrainian president has begged for NATO and USA to defend her territory but what did USA say? That they cant afford to confront Russia, it is globally risky.

Baba, u are daft. I know your type. Blinded by western sentiment. Make USA try first and confront Russia as world power and world police as they did in Syria and Libya. They didnt even waste time to use NATO in Libya. Libya crises which was an internal issue had NATO fighting Libya.. But Russia invaded another country which is greater crime but your almighty USA has refused to confront the same Russia and you said that only USA is world power.

I know your daft type. You don't even know what interest means in global politcs. I'm not shocked. I used the story of the Igbos seeking for self determination to describe what politcal interest means.
Since self determination is a right in UN for all, and Nigeria had to kill Igbos for exercising their right, why didnt UN send forces to fight Nigeria? hahahahahaha
It is all about political interest and that is what Russia is protecting. She cant afford to have her enemies sorround her just the way USA will flame fire if Russia is allowed to put up military bases close to USA. hahahahahahah u are a big clown full of sentiment. One brain, u no get. Western ass licker. U think na only u sabi insult? I tried to be polite but u refused. Very f*olish person. Only f*ols leave point to insult another.

Very hungry looking personality of a human. Broke b*stard grin

I asked you a simple question you couldn't answer. Which country does Latvia and Estonia share border with?

Russia is one of the 5 permanent seat in UNSC, arguably 2nd in terms of military power and other bla bla bla doesn't equate to being a super power.
If we're ranking it Russia and China are in the same league as Britain, France, Japan, *India above that group is where the US belongs. The only other superpower the modern world had was the USSR. After the fall of the Soviet Union, the US is the only remaining superpower but what do you know.

I talked about territorial integrity you decide to spin to self determination because you're daft. Let me play along for a sec. Does UN recognise Biafra? Nope but you don't know that. A little assignment, go check what it cost and how long it took for the English speaking Cameroonian to be granted that right. Just shouting and killing people because you want Biafra doesn't mean the UN recognised that and you'll be protected under the Charter.

Do you have a brain? because you're definitely a case study for how long human can exist without one

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by preciousmetals: 10:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
But the door is open for them
SarkinYarki:
The solution to all this is to allow Russia join NATO but then the aim of NATO will be defeated
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
tolue42:

I don't really share your view on this....US only attack terrorists. Or countries who want to disturb the peace of the world

It will be difficult for me to convince you here. But try do some research on the reasons why US invaded Iraq in 2003 for instance. They invaded on mere allegations that later proved to be false after killing over one million Iraqis, deposing and arresting their President, killing his children and lots more. The invasion gave rise to decades of instability and insurgency in the country and neighbouring countries too.

Same with invasion of Afghanistan and Libya (killing Gaddafi) leaving those countries in serious chaos till today.

The thing is that America has many puppet countries including UN who will always support them regardless. Also they know how to use media, movies, including social media for propaganda. Google, CNN, BBC, Facebook, Twitter, Hollywood, etc all do the bidding of America. It doesn't stop there, they have systematically played with our subconscious mind through their movies we watch. In all their movies, they deliberately make you see the Russians, middle east countries, and even Chinese as the bad and dreadful guys. So we all watching these movies and listening more of US and Western mainstream news, unconsciously begin to see the world, USA, and other countries the way they want us to.

They have even invaded our Values and cultures as Africans. For instance because they want us to see LGBT (Lesabians and co) as normal, they have been systematically including homosexuality in almost all their movies. Recently they have started adding it even in cartoons our kids watch. This is how they use media to reorientate people via mental manipulations etc.

While listening to news, don't always listen to CNN or BBC alone. Always balance and compare with other stations like Aljazeera CGTN etc. If you have been following American politics. You will notice CNN report news to always discredit any Republican government eg Donald Trump, while Fox news will support Republicans and condemn the government of Democrats. That was why Donald Trump always referred to CNN as "fake news" back then. You will notice then that people who watch CNN more tend to dislike Donald Trump more. This is because a man's mind is highly influenced by companies he keeps and things he listens to more often.

Just for your information. Are you aware that no other country has ever used nuclear weapons before other than America? The same Nuclear weapons (Weapons of mass destruction) the world is afraid of today. America was the 1st to secretly develop it with support from UK and France, then used it to wipe out over 400,000 people in Japan. It was after USA Nuked Japan that other countries like the Soviet Union started developing theirs to protect themselves as deterrent. So if you dig deep, you will understand that America has always been the initiator of most of our problems we facing today.

Check history and see how America sponsored the so called terrorists of Afghanistan (Osama Bin Laden's Mujahideen group), separatist/Insurgents in Syria, Libya, Iran, Iraq, etc. After giving them arms, trainings, and backings, these guys will now start doing more harms and damages later on haven been armed. Then America will now come the next few years and call them terrorists. Bro research for yourself for self education. Don't even rely on all what I have said. But research, read, and do critical analysis/thinking as a philosopher to get answers for yourself. One love

1 Like

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by kingjizz: 5:02am On Mar 14, 2022
SweetSauce:

Sebi you were there, when I slapped her, I am not a use*less child like you, life must be hard for you, after taking your parents lives.
Eleribu omo ale, wasted sperm.

Useless like your parents
Lol
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by kingjizz: 5:09am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=SweetSauce post=111009063]
Too much Igbo nor good, stop smoking before you kee the remaining members of your family.
Go school you nor hear, now see your life.[/quote

Itiboribo ,oluku pro max like your igbo smoking parents
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by tolue42(m): 6:32am On Mar 14, 2022
Patriotic9ja:

It will be difficult for me to convince you here. But try do some research on the reasons why US invaded Iraq in 2003 for instance. They invaded on mere allegations that later proved to be false after killing over one million Iraqis, deposing and arresting their President, killing his children and lots more. The invasion gave rise to decades of instability and insurgency in the country and neighbouring countries too.

Same with invasion of Afghanistan and Libya (killing Gaddafi) leaving those countries in serious chaos till today.

The thing is that America has many puppet countries including UN who will always support them regardless. Also they know how to use media, movies, including social media for propaganda. Google, CNN, BBC, Facebook, Twitter, Hollywood, etc all do the bidding of America. It doesn't stop there, they have systematically played with our subconscious mind through their movies we watch. In all their movies, they deliberately make you see the Russians, middle east countries, and even Chinese as the bad and dreadful guys. So we all watching these movies and listening more of US and Western mainstream news, unconsciously begin to see the world, USA, and other countries the way they want us to.

They have even invaded our Values and cultures as Africans. For instance because they want us to see LGBT (Lesabians and co) as normal, they have been systematically including homosexuality in almost all their movies. Recently they have started adding it even in cartoons our kids watch. This is how they use media to reorientate people via mental manipulations etc.

While listening to news, don't always listen to CNN or BBC alone. Always balance and compare with other stations like Aljazeera CGTN etc. If you have been following American politics. You will notice CNN report news to always discredit any Republican government eg Donald Trump, while Fox news will support Republicans and condemn the government of Democrats. That was why Donald Trump always referred to CNN as "fake news" back then. You will notice then that people who watch CNN more tend to dislike Donald Trump more. This is because a man's mind is highly influenced by companies he keeps and things he listens to more often.

Just for your information. Are you aware that no other country has ever used nuclear weapons before other than America? The same Nuclear weapons (Weapons of mass destruction) the world is afraid of today. America was the 1st to secretly develop it with support from UK and France, then used it to wipe out over 400,000 people in Japan. It was after USA Nuked Japan that other countries like the Soviet Union started developing theirs to protect themselves as deterrent. So if you dig deep, you will understand that America has always been the initiator of most of our problems we facing today.

Check history and see how America sponsored the so called terrorists of Afghanistan (Osama Bin Laden's Mujahideen group), separatist/Insurgents in Syria, Libya, Iran, Iraq, etc. After giving them arms, trainings, and backings, these guys will now start doing more harms and damages later on haven been armed. Then America will now come the next few years and call them terrorists. Bro research for yourself for self education. Don't even rely on all what I have said. But research, read, and do critical analysis/thinking as a philosopher to get answers for yourself. One love

There's no way you can convince me to have a negative view about the WEST , because I'm an adult , I have my own view of things.
Just to score some little points you omitted what happened in world trade cente

What happened in Lybia before NATO came in? Protest, killing was going on in Lybia, citizen were protesting against gadafi, gadafi used islamic fighter terrorist (prisoners ) to assassinate them, head quarters of police in Lybia was burn down, alot was going on before NATO came in.
Read more about that and stop all this your Western propaganda media palava just like your oga lie Muhammed.

US don't force you to be gay or lesbian, it's your choice , stop listening to America media or news, stop buying their movies, start listening to middle east news where your orientation will be change towards terrorist..

US are not perfect (the are humans too), but better than all middle east, dictators in Asia, and the backward African leaders.

Best countries in the world are US Ally, only terrorist and dictator countries hate US

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by kingjizz: 7:47am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=SweetSauce post=111009063]
Go school you nor hear, now see your life.[/quote

Anumanu like your parents
Lol
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by SweetSauce(f): 10:52am On Mar 14, 2022
kingjizz:

Useless like your parents
Lol
Murderer crying under my comment
Must be nice grin grin grin
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by SweetSauce(f): 10:53am On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=kingjizz post=111015477][/quote]
Tears!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by goodheart01: 6:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
seanwilliam:
Beginning of the end of Russia

Putin just brought Russia’s name to the mud. Now ever country can call her bluff. Russia was overhyped after all
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by goodheart01: 6:19pm On Mar 14, 2022
Proflere:
really? He didn't even do anything to you. The people that invaded Africa and made Africans less human, killed so many of our promising leaders e g Lumumba and rendered our economy useless.. all of them didn't die miserable deaths oo. Russia never for once invade any African country and you think they are your enemy because they are enemy to the same people that looted your resources (the west)? Calm down nah.

Number one Russia never invaded or attacked any land in Africa because they’re far off. Their geographical position was a big deterring factor. If u google about the Russ who are the ancient Russians u will know they’re also invaders and conquerors.

Secondly in Africa we also invaded each other and took salves too. The Obas of Benin and Yoruba land invaded other towns and took prisoners as slaves. So it’s not just a western factor

Thirdly, stop blaming the West for Africa’s misfortune. Most of those invasions and civil wars were as a result of the greed of African leaders. So the blame should be on our wicked leaders who embezzled our funds and resources needed for economic growth. They also gave the white man leverage to suppress us by taking heavy loans which they still embezzled. Moreover some lands that were invaded are developed today, so what’s stopping Nigeria??
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by goodheart01: 6:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
UstazAhmed:
NATO should respect themselves and stop being controlled by little America! European cowards are just senseless

Hello terrorist
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by kingjizz: 10:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
SweetSauce:

Murderer crying under my comment
Must be nice grin grin grin

Ezi
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by SweetSauce(f): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2022
kingjizz:

Ezi
Ezi bida grin grin
Re: Russian Official Warns Finland, Sweden Against Joining NATO by kingjizz: 12:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
SweetSauce:

Ezi bida grin grin

Ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Joe Biden Almost Falls On The Air Force One Stairs Again / Trump Evacuated From Press Briefing Due To Shooting Outside The White House / President Trump Pays Surprise Visit To Supporters Outside Hospital.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.