Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (79703 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by MemoriesAndMe: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
hammer567:

NIGERIA POLICE DONT HAVE ANY SAY HERE. DO U WANT THAT STATION BURNT DOWN AND POLICE OFFICERS KILLED? IS SHE WORTH THAT MUCH?

DID YOU HEAR THE MAN IS ALREADY BURIED AND THE WOMAN IS WITH FAMILY AND RELATIVES.

OR U ASSUME NIGERIA POLICE CAN TAKE THEIR WIFE FROM THEM?

SINCE SHE HAD NO CHILD FOR THEIR BROTHER, IF THEY LIKE, THEY SACK HER.

AND DAT IS WAT THEY HAVE DONE.

I simply disagree with jungle justice. If she's at fault, an investigation will reveal it and she will be punished according. It's just barbaric for a bunch of illiterates to gather together and decide to set anyone ablaze without first investigating.

I almost got lynched almost 20 years ago cos someone called me a thief in PH and I had no idea what the person thought I was the one that stole something somewhere and that was my first day stepping my feet in PH straight from Lagos where I lived.

I was glad someone listened to me while everyone didn't bother to investigate. I showed them my flight ticket that showed I just arrived from Lagos that same day, otherwise, they probably would have set me on fire like they do everyone accused. Why not investigate first before lynching and burning people? That's why I said the police did a great job at least stopping her from being burnt and giving room for investigation.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hammer567: 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dollish:
The worst place to marry from Aguleri tueh

hahaha! Aguleri is oil rich. Are u sure about dat.

u dont like money?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by almarthins(m): 6:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is funny at the same time sad,that’s why I look men with corner eyes when dem dy brag about their sexual prowess

Wetin dey do you?
U don see boxer wey go tell u say him no fit fight for ring?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by AngelicBeing: 6:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Shellsploit:
Aguleri Anambra grin
Eze idigo must hear this development.
Hian tongue

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by bablon20(m): 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
These people are very backward in reasoning, what's the lady's fault, is Anambra not part of the state headquarters of the Mkpurumirin gangs? Why the quick burial, why can't they perform an autopsy on d corpse, who knows if d man has taken some Mkpurumirin so as to enhance his a performance on bed?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by DKM123: 6:52pm On Mar 13, 2022
When I say MOST Nigerian nairaland men are the most wicked and heartless group of people when it comes to women, I know what I am saying. On the front page, just one or two focused on the dehumanizing and outrightly barbaric and wicked injustice done to this fellow HUMAN BEING. This is because she is a woman and this bastard Nigerian men see women as a little below animals.

This is why the comments aren't showing any iota of empathy talkless of angst at the way the devasted new widow who just lost her husband YET is being dehumanized in such a horrible way was treated. They are instead more concerned with the dead man's sexual organ and the sex he had.

No wonder God himself specifically cursed this wicked country by giving y'll Pa Bubu. Una deserve am! Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Shellsploit: 6:53pm On Mar 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by nsalasouppp: 6:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
Abeg nah who they spread this kind information, wetin you they talk no be wetin happen ooo, the woman you see ther, her husband died as result of she sleeping around, and she had to prepare a charm to make the man not to confront the lover. The man became sick because of that, as it is affecting him spiritually, after his death the family members had to do some consultations to know what killed him, they were told it was as result of the woman sleeping with another man in their matrimony home.
Am from that town, please no they carry fake news

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Twoclans(f): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingscare1:

What if the reverse was the case, then what would you say?

Regardless of gender no human being deserves such humiliation for being sexually active with a legal spouse.

I am sure you saw the part I said as long as there are no physical injuries to the man's body the woman should not be held liable.Meaning if the woman had hit him or in any way caused his death she should be held liable.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by onuman: 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
He die a happy man lol...Biafrans tell us her fault..he must have suffered from heart related issues

Hisbah man, your leaders adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system in the 12 northern states of Nigeria, LITERALLY CARVED A NEW COUNTRY IN THE FAR NORTH, BUT STICK TO ONE NIGERIA BECAUSE OF LUCRE, SET UP ISLAMIC HISBAH POLICE.
So why is the thought of restoring Biafra giving you a nightmare?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by naija4life247: 7:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Igbo people with stupidity grin

Yes, several of them. But, definitely not all. I have meet several Igbo intellectuals offline and online.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by onuman: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hisbah21:
He die a happy man lol...Biafrans tell us her fault..he must have suffered from heart related issues

The fact that the public didn't lynch the woman shows that they are not barbaric. They merely suspected her.

But you lynch people who blaspheme against your Islamic god in most of the sharia states of Northern Nigeria. Biafra kee you there.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Handsum64: 7:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
'a yet-to-be-unidentified woman'
Really?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Deltavariant(m): 7:06pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Police rescue Anambra woman accused of killing husband with sex from mob attack

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies
please my dear civilized and educated people from the other side, kindly inform me which religion, tribe or ethnic group permits stripping a woman naked and parading her like a village masquerade. Totally abhorrent.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Ladycewhy(f): 7:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Next they will force her to drink the dead body water and when she falls ill they will claim it's the ghost of her husband calling her for revenge.

Disgusting tradition and culture. All to subjugate women .It has always been this way for women in Nigeria, women just can't catch a break. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by wolebest: 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
All the clanmen and women (bunch of clowns) involved should be arrested and prosecuted.

Haba!!! what arrant nonsense.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by wolebest: 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2022
These bunch of idiots will profess to be Christians, Chatholics for that matter and they will go to mass and eat communion.

Shame to them.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Chrislova(m): 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
LIVINGICON:
Mumu man. Na him kill himself. Na by force to 4uck am, u don dey die dey go, u no fit leave the pussy and run for ya life? angry Like wtf!!
One less scumbag to worry about.
who be dis one
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by kingscare1(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Twoclans:

Regardless of gender no human being deserves such humiliation for being sexually active with a legal spouse.

I am sure you saw the part I said as long as there are no physical injuries to the man's body the woman should not be held liable.Meaning if the woman had hit him or in any way caused his death she should be held liable.

Lemme open your eyes small, do you know what would happen if a lady dies inside a man's room? The law, mobs, media and police would not take the incident lightly, even people would conclude that the man have used her for money ritual or killed her due to some miss-understanding they had, ladies around the world would protest in favour of the deceased lady and so on, if care is not taken the innocent man might loss his precious life or be imprisoned because of that.

That is to say that, men are usuallyy victims of such issues and hardly are the exornerated when such happens.

Men's world is hard and cold. How people view ladies situations are mild and soft ridden with emotions compared to how people view men situations, it's usually hard, brutal, so cold, extreme and they don't listen to men's part of the story.

In summary, mostimes men are victims of the harsh society and mostimes women are excused even when she commit crime. Look at the case of chidinma ojukwu.

I Pray for men, please God save the men of the world because this life is not fair to us.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Chrislova(m): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2022
LILTJAY1:
Igbo people with stupidity grin
grin cheesy cheesy seriously
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Naughtysex: 7:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eastern Nigeria is use to accusing the wife whenever the husband die
we need to do better in this aspect, we can't continue to accuse our women whenever they lose their husbands
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by matm: 7:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
Eben91:
Abeg which style de do make I avoid the style

Beware of multiple cumming in one sex session.to impress or to see d end especially when u have one lingering sickness or the other.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hammer567: 7:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingscare1:

Lemme open your eyes small, do you know what would happen if a lady dies inside a man's room? The law, mobs, media and police will not take the incident lightly, even people would conclude that the man have used her for ritual or killed her due to miss-understanding, ladies around the world would protest in favour of the deceased lady and so on, if care is not taken the innocent man might loss his precious life or be imprisoned because of that.

That is to say that, men are usually a victim of such issues and hardly are the exornerated when such happens.

Men's world is hard and cold. How people view ladies situations are mild and soft ridden with emotions compared to how people view men situations, it's usually hard, brutal, so cold, extreme and they don't listen to men's part of the story.

In summary, mostimes men are victims of the harsh society and mostimes women are excused even when she commit crime. Look at the case of chidinma ojukwu.

I Pray for men, please God save the men of the world because this life is not fair to us.

THAT IS NIGERIA WHERE IGBO WOMEN HAVE USED BEAUTY TO SCATTER THEIR SENSES.

Y CHIDINMA NO GO TRY DAT FOR UMUAHIA?

THE BEAT FOR IGBO LAND NA, FINE BOY OGINI NA EME...
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by zinizta: 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Police rescue Anambra woman accused of killing husband with sex from mob attack

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies

Barbarians
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by kingscare1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
hammer567:

THAT IS NIGERIA WHERE IGBO WOMEN HAVE USED BEAUTY TO SCATTER THEIR SENSES.

Y CHIDINMA NO GO TRY DAT FOR UMUAHIA?

This right here is a stupid contribution. Learn to package your comments very well to avoid appearing stupid and tribalistic.

Nonsense.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hammer567: 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
kingscare1:

This right here is a stupid contribution. Learn to package your comments very well to avoid appearing stupid and tribalistic.

Nonsense.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FINE BOY OGINI NA EME!
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by abah001: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Justice for her. Why will they parade her naked. Human rights Activists over to you
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by kingscare1(m): 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
hammer567:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FINE BOY OGINI NA EME!

Freestyling Guy.
I hail.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hammer567: 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
abah001:
Justice for her. Why will they parade her naked. Human rights Activists over to you

WE GO TAKE BULLET SCATTER UNA HEAD FOR IGBO LAND.

NO DOUBT ABOUT DAT, WE ALREADY DOING IT.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by yahmohy27: 7:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is funny at the same time sad,that’s why I look men with corner eyes when dem dy brag about their sexual prowess
Hmmm ah abeg oo
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Greenback: 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
So she got no family,no brothers,no boys in her family to fight for her over such stupid allegations?!

No matter what,try that with my family and book your 4kn ticket to hell
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hansomb: 7:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bush people with no sense. Degrading women here and there. Imagine the uproar this would have generated if it happens in the North. Hypocrite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.