Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,147 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex (79705 Views)

Anambra Police Arrest 6 For Accusing Woman Of Killing Husband With Overdose Sex / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / Wife Omitted From Obituary After Killing Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Emyogalanya: 6:16pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Police rescue Anambra woman accused of killing husband with sex from mob attack

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [b][i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i[/b]https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies
how comes he is wearing his clothes while she is naked? Was it a quickie or they came dressed up his corpse while she waited patiently for them to put on his clothes before they sounded the alarm.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by juman(m): 6:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Good she is off the hook of wicked people.

The thread is interesting.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by JoshTim: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

That is what the late man said

Na mouth that one get
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Suspects: 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
NOwazobia:
It seems you just graduated from the school of trolling, and you were posted to nairaland to do serve, ba?

Your account will soon be ban.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Olam09(m): 6:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/police-rescue-anambra-woman-accused-of-killing-husband-with-s3x-from-mob-attack/

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies

Suspect or victim?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by MemoriesAndMe: 6:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Nice job by the police. People would have probably set the woman ablaze like they always do, not knowing if the man died of heart attack while in active service.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Bigchristo: 6:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
dre11:

Previous thread: [i]Woman humiliated and stripped naked after being accused of killing her husband by sleeping with another man[/i https://www.nairaland.com/7027569/anambra-man-okosisi-aguleri-dies
the man died in active service, the police should arrest those involved in this inhuman treatment
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by hammer567: 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
MemoriesAndMe:
Nice job by the police. People would have probably set the woman ablaze like they always do, not knowing if the man died of heart attack while in active service.

NIGERIA POLICE DONT HAVE ANY SAY HERE. DO U WANT THAT STATION BURNT DOWN AND POLICE OFFICERS KILLED? IS SHE WORTH THAT MUCH?

DID YOU HEAR THE MAN IS ALREADY BURIED AND THE WOMAN IS WITH FAMILY AND RELATIVES.

OR U ASSUME NIGERIA POLICE CAN TAKE THEIR WIFE FROM THEM?

SINCE SHE HAD NO CHILD FOR THEIR BROTHER, IF THEY LIKE, THEY SACK HER.

AND DAT IS WAT THEY HAVE DONE.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by tit(f): 6:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very useless set of umunna.
Are they implying that her toxic kpekus killed their brother?

If the deceased was my relative, I'd call a meeting and demand that she has sex with all of us, if none of us dies afterwards, then she is free.

I've perused her naked body and truly if Okosisi died while sexing this work of art, then he died for a worthy cause.

If only this woman can meet me so I can continue from where Okosisi stopped just to prove a point to her.
Because tomorrow, if a worthy man can not subdue her with his preek, she'd start bragging that her kpekus is a man-killer.

you be real odeh

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Jmichael1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Very useless set of umunna.
Are they implying that her toxic kpekus killed their brother?

If the deceased was my relative, I'd call a meeting and demand that she has sex with all of us, if none of us dies afterwards, then she is free.

I've perused her naked body and truly if Okosisi died while sexing this work of art, then he died for a worthy cause.

If only this woman can meet me so I can continue from where Okosisi stopped just to prove a point to her.
Because tomorrow, if a worthy man can not subdue her with his preek, she'd start bragging that her kpekus is a man-killer.

so up till now,u neva still get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Mrkumareze(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
A grave his great grandfathers couldn't fill is what the man died trying to fill.. let the woman be compensated with every possible amount
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by TruthnLight: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Stop Posting rubbish.
I am surprised that so many nairalanders here believed your fallacious and stupid version of the story without verification, are you people this dumb?
How can a woman be paraded in such manner for f*cking her husband to death?
The way she was treated is very barbaric and should be condemned at all cost, but that doesn't mean that your narrative of her f*cking her husband to death is true.
According to reports, she was having extramarital affairs and the consequences of her action led to her husband's death. Somany cultures practice this in nigeria, it's just like magun, But this time affects the husband.
Some women know the consequences of this tradition and still go ahead to commit adultery, so according to their culture the woman committed murder, but I feel there are better ways of punishing her if she's truly guilty, instead of in this manner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by kingscare1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Twoclans:
I just hope they arrest everybody who humiliated the woman and prosecute them.

As long as the man has no physical wounds or Mark's on the mans body to suggest she hit him then I dont know where this accusation is coming from.

What if the reverse was the case, then what would you say?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by SeriouslySense(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
This should be celebrated, this is how most on nairaland want it to end in this world.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by kingscare1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
backnbeta:
If they have evidence that she murdered her husband, let them bring it out and prosecute her. But she killed him with sex? Ha ba! Women are suffering from in-laws in Nigeria undecided
What if the reverse was the case, then what would you say?
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by IPIGSRHYPO: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Barbarians in human clothes.
Imagine if this had happened in the North, the IPIG narratives would have been different.
The Mkpuru mirri cannibals will be all over NL by now blaming the their tribe and religion for their actions.
HYPOCRITES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Akharmony: 6:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
and someone is been sex starved somewhr. . Life no balance Oo
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by GIdiata(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Iyaebe:
This is funny at the same time sad, that’s why I look men with corner eyes when dem dy brag about their sexual prowess

speaking from experience right?

Ur type na im dey kill man come out sex enhancement drug for the room and tell the world he died of overdose of it. if u never do am already.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Yankee101: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
Bush people na Bush people even if you carry then go city

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by TruthinAction: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2022
They should carry out the autopsy and stop this vague accusation.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by 9jaBloke: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thank God for this news. I hope some arrests were made.

Our police dey try at times sha
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Jmichael1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
D way to,to dey kill men dis yr dn 2much ooh....
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by saggis: 6:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is soooo backward and re*tarded.

The man was just 30 years and totally unhealthy. Obviously had a heart condition.

Just imagine the nonsense the man with the camera was shouting out. Dumbazz folks.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by jedisco(m): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is babaric. Those who did this should be prosecuted.
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 13, 2022
Suspects:
noise!

She is actually right!
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Something must kill a man, he came from there and die in there I see nothing wrong
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Tallesty1(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is embarrassing
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Suspects: 6:36pm On Mar 13, 2022
Skyview01:

She is actually right!
noise!

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by Dollish(f): 6:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
The worst place to marry from Aguleri tueh
Re: Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 6:43pm On Mar 13, 2022
yanabasee:
The same yansh that brought him to life, took him..

It is not the same nyash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife / When The Wife Is The Breadwinnner ( PHOTO )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.