Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king (5150 Views)

Popular Nigerian Musician Caught Fuc*king A Girl [watch Video] / Leak!!! See The Girl Davido Was Fuc*king Before Chioma Caught Him [watch Video] / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Peng12345: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2022
Yes, you can die while having sex...

My story...stay tuned!

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Peng12345: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is on a Friday afternoon, bored at home and Hot

2 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Boogyman557: 5:07pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

if u die on top KUNTUS den u no be HARD MAN!

As I de HERE so, I No FIT COUNT how MANY ASHAWOO wey I don NACK INSIDE Las month and DIS MONTH...

IF I START to COUNT, E go REACH to FORM FULL COMMUNITY...

the last ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK last WEEK..
the ASHAWOO BANI NEARLY CHOP off my PREEK, but d NACKING SWEET Shar..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Jeon(f): 5:08pm On Mar 13, 2022

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by KingsJohnson(m): 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lol

Distressed Sale, Clean and Affordable

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'm here,finish your story so that I'll know what to type

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 13, 2022
Something must kill a man na grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by FalseProphet1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2022
The op will not finish his story, I see him dying after damning the consequences to wrestle with his ancestors who tried calling him during the first round and failed.

Unfortunately his ancestors successfully pulled him by his uncontrollable dîck into the world beyond after the second round where he's currently gnashing his teeth and begging for a drop of water.

This I have seen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Atimjessy(f): 5:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Whatever your experience was, go and work on yourself and be a real man to satisfy your woman.

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by donbachi(m): 5:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
U go done drink mixigbo
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:
Whatever your experience was, go and work on yourself and be a real man to satisfy your woman.
eleeeeee Shebi you are a teenager and in your early teens and you have sabi know wetin be sexual satisfaction, you complained that your brother is strictly watching over you in your last post and you want to loose his grip, I now know why your brother is overprotective. Are you still a virgin?

6 Likes

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by wizonlyson: 5:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin grin..make i just dey laugh for ground, incase of incasity..hmmmmm..

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
It is not by quantity,quality is what you should gun for when banging a lady so that when she's leaving your apartment she will be smiling like a teenager that just got a new toy present grin

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by TheWolfen(m): 6:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
No go dey do pass yourself

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Lordbinsmar: 8:54pm On Mar 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
The op will not finish his story, I see him dying after damning the consequences to wrestle with his ancestors who tried calling him during the first round and failed.

Unfortunately his ancestors successfully pulled him by his uncontrollable dîck into the world beyond after the second round where he's currently gnashing his teeth and begging for a drop of water.

This I have seen.

Oga FalseProphet please pity the OP's papa and mama ooo.

Please unsee your vision oo because I sabi say anything you see surely must come to pass.

E no go good for OP to die young because of pussy grin
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by quinkong: 9:19pm On Mar 13, 2022
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Danmboss(m): 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
So fu*k na Russia Ukraine war for you abi?
I just de pity you undecided
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Vinnie2000(m): 9:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
See some of our nairaland ladies don take position dey wait for d Kporkriyon story! Very pretentious mofos!

1 Like

Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 14, 2022
Op, load am come

I don't Si-down Gidigba
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:45am On Mar 14, 2022
Fucking in reckless abandon is particular of youths of today. They have all disvirgined theirselves finish.
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by MAGG0T(m): 1:28pm On Mar 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

grin oga u be comedian?
Re: My Near Death Experience While Fuc.king by Peng12345: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2022
Peng12345:
It is on a Friday afternoon, bored at home and Hot

Na so I drive to those coded hotel when girls dey lodge, order for keumelin drink, light up my amenizia and swalow one Vega....all these while my eyes dey scan through to see my spec...

(1) (Reply)

South African Lady Shows Off Her Amazing Weight-loss Transformation / How 2 Toast Girl / Do I Deserve The Things She Said To Me For Touching Her Pant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.