Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,331 members, 7,850,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." (718 Views)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / HELP!!! My Firend Just Caught His Girlfriend Resting Her Head On Her Male Frien. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Dreg05: 9:42pm On Mar 13, 2022
If your girlfriend try tell you to be a man be a man. Don' t dare it o.
Be cos she wanjs you to be a woman. Yes be cous of maybe your not supporting her.
Hmmn angryjust his...s and tel her to take the Carrot @ BE @ MAN.
Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Atimjessy(f): 9:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
Dreg05:
Be cos she wanjs you to be a woman. Yes be cous of maybe your not supporting her.
Are you not ashamed to be waiting for your girlfriend to tell you to man up before you man up? If she leaves you for a real man, you will start sobbing.

5 Likes

Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Dreg05: 10:05pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:

Are you not ashamed to be waiting for your girlfriend to tell you to man up before you man up? If she leaves you for a real man, you will start sobbing.
Sobbing kae.! She i jo3ky to have me sef.
Shey na all do!Se yeh yeh meh, nai be real men.
Whey she no go get sattisfaction nai m she go go meet.
Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
A woman who has never been a man in her entire life time, will look at a man and tell him "be a man" or "act like a real man"... And the man will not have sense enough to know that she is only saying that to manipulate him undecided....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Boogyman557: 11:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Na Una Sabi waiting Una de CAPRISUN

Me I don ROLL like 12 WEED to HIGH dis NIGHT..

MY BODY just de SWEET me as I de look d WEED!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:09pm On Mar 13, 2022
Atimjessy:

you just join this forum, you wan dey do pass yourself.
shey you dey find Vawulence ni

1 Like

Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Czarina21(f): 1:29pm On Mar 14, 2022
Favfables1:
A woman who has never been a man in her entire life time, will look at a man and tell him "be a man" or "act like a real man"... And the man will not have sense enough to know that she is only saying that to manipulate him undecided....

There's no manipulation here.
Re: If Your Girl Firend Dare Tell You "Be A Man Be A Man!." by Czarina21(f): 1:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Dreg05:

Brother, sorry for the unsolicited ginger.
She loves you and wants you to push further.
But if you feel like you don't want to, there are ladies who wouldn't bother to give you the pep talk. They'll simply garner what they can from you, use you as a stepping stone and push themselves to the next level.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This Sentence Correct / Why Do Nigerian Women Overrate Their Chances Of Marrying A Rich Man / My Brother Warned Me - Say No To Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.