Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Child Birth Is Painful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child Birth Is Painful (485 Views)

This Is Painful: 5 Harsh Truth I Wished I Knew 10 Years Ago / Ese Walter Shows Her Belly After Child Birth (Photos) / You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Birth Is Painful by Ilamina(f): 11:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
undecided cry

Females are underrated
Re: Child Birth Is Painful by Mrscarter(f): 1:42am On Mar 14, 2022
Ilamina:
undecided cry

Females are underrated

Yes. Scientists say a man wouldnt survive it had he to endure the pain a woman does in childbirth. We are made to handle pain better.
Also its painful because when adam and eve sinned god gave us the punishment of pain in childbirth. Not fair huh lol
Re: Child Birth Is Painful by FalseProphet1(m): 6:15am On Mar 14, 2022
If it's as painful as many women claim, why do girls of 16 years or even younger give birth so easily?

You hardly hear single girls complaining about childbirth pains, even when they're pregnant, they hardly complain.

But married Women, won't allow their husbands rest once the get pregnant, it's one complain to the other, and during childbirth, they just make the pains up so as to attract compassion, care and support, it's not so painful.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Child Birth Is Painful by Blunttruth: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:
If it's as painful as many women claim, why do girls of 16 years or even younger give birth so easily?

Women (especially married ones) just make the pains up so as to attract compassion, care and support, it's not so painful.

This I have seen.

Really, you are ignorant. It is inexcusable in this era. I would have brought your mum into this but no need to say anything. You can do your own research to know if the pain is made up. I pity the unfortunate lady that ends up with you or has ended up with you, probably out of desperation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Child Birth Is Painful by siofra(f): 7:52am On Mar 14, 2022
FalseProphet1:

You hardly hear single girls complaining about childbirth pains, even when they're pregnant, they hardly complain.

But married Women, won't allow their husbands rest once the get pregnant, it's one complain to the other, and during childbirth, they just make the pains up so as to attract compassion, care and support, it's not so painful.

This I have seen.

It's only a man that will comment this rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Child Birth Is Painful by Southernigbo: 8:28am On Mar 14, 2022
for women 30 n above u mean

(1) (Reply)

No Intimacy With Your Man Or Woman? Do These & Increase Love Intimacy. / Guys! Can Dressing Like A Big Boy In Uni Attract Cult Admiration? / Happy Sunday My Children ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.