Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,323 members, 7,860,773 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (32904 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by emmadejust(m): 11:48am On Mar 14, 2022
Wike knowledge of Nigeria laws is what he uses to fight and set up anyone who cross his part.. grin grin grin

Vat inclusive
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:51am On Mar 14, 2022
grin
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by mnwogu(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
This is too myopic to believe.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Antoeni(m): 11:52am On Mar 14, 2022
Gov Nyesom Wike is a Political Rascal and a Bully, Stubborn and Fearless
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by PrinceOfLagos: 11:54am On Mar 14, 2022
Taiggarr:

Get out of here,kid...

Go and unseat him naa..

IPOB FUCTARD!
He's already out
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 14, 2022
We have no sympathy for frauds and mediocres here. As long as your kind keep falling it's a blessing for Nigeria. We are tired of frauds and political hijackers posing as politicians.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by ProDigitals: 11:57am On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Wike didn't masterminded any court judgement sir, you broke the law and paid heavily for it..

Stop blaming Wike for this calamity that has befell you. lick your wounds, make peace and move on.

I wish you well

Thank you my brother
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by shinealight(m): 11:58am On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Same way Tinubu get issue with everyone

Your house is on fire but all you can think about is Tinubu? Is it a curse on you people? You should rather ask yourself: where is the much vaunted Biafran solidarity? So, we should now expect Ebonyi State and Rivers State to fight together to achieve BIAFRA?…..Jokers!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Amah70: 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Umahi still committing offense against the Judiciary. How does Umahi expect the judges to overturn the judgement that sacked him as governor of Ebonyi state?
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by DatoDatuk: 12:02pm On Mar 14, 2022
Na wah...

Meanwhile watch Wike in a lighter mood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vICTEGk3jFY&t=6s
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Codeye(m): 12:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
Osinbajo Bat Atiku. I will rather vote a stick
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by diplomat058(m): 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Wike didn't masterminded any court judgement sir, you broke the law and paid heavily for it..

Stop blaming Wike for this calamity that has befell you. lick your wounds, make peace and move on.

I wish you well
HAHAHA This fake Prince of Ebonyi, Yoruba Wannabe always wishing his people well. Abeg rest guy. Your impersonation is irritating

3 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Ddokie: 12:05pm On Mar 14, 2022
virginchaser:

Influence?.... And you think that sounds normal to you. Something that suppose makes us all sober. If judiciary is kept in the pouch, what then is the faith of few of us that refuse to japa?

I'm not the cause. And no matter how bad i may feel about it, there isn't shit i can do about it. So i chose not to be bothered.

In any case, corrupt judges exist in every part of the world. Its just that we have more in Nigeria.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by eldoradoxx: 12:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
These people think that we don't understand simple English language. Wike only commended the judgement and expressed the intention of the PDP to defend the judgement up to Supreme Court. I don't hear him say he masterminded the judgement. Justice Ekwo is a very sound judge. I have read his judgment in this case and impressed. My earlier opinion changed after I saw the reason he gave the judgement. Since it is party that people vote for as said by Supreme Court in Amechi and Faleke's case. It means that a party that lost election cannot under any guise produce a Governor, simple. If Umahi wants to continue as Ebonyi Governor, he has to return to the party whose platform he won the election as minority party (APC) that scored only about 81,000 votes cannot suddenly have a Governor as against PDP that got over 390,000 votes. The ideal that only the legislators loose their seats upon defection no longer holds water, since a Governor must emerge through a party with the highest number of votes. Let's watch and see how Supreme Court will embarrass itself by ruling that it is no longer the party that owns votes but candidates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by PrinceOfLagos: 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
diplomat058:
HAHAHA This fake Prince of Ebonyi, Yoruba Wannabe always wishing his people well. Abeg rest guy. Your impersonation is irritating
Who dey talk?

Ok let's just pretend I be Igbo like you've wrongly said, the igbos don't support corruption . The igbos will tell you straight up that you've broke the law unlike Tinubu urchins
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by AbijaJ: 12:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wike is just making enemies left and right.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by diplomat058(m): 12:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
georgeakins:

Which one be 'Ebows' again? Na wa oh!
Bigotry has largely impaired the decency of this forum. It's hard to even having a rational conversation devoid of name calling and stupid terms
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by diplomat058(m): 12:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Who dey talk?

Ok let's just pretend I be Igbo like you've wrongly said, the igbos don't support corruption . The igbos will tell you straight up that you've broke the law unlike Tinubu urchins
I don't have any problem with any ethnic group. Igbos are a great and industry-driven people. I only have issue with your senseless camouflaging as a Yoruba to deceive unsuspecting audience. That's nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by eldoradoxx: 12:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
[quote author=Yankiss post=111025324] Umahi is unwittingly setting himself up for a clash with the Judiciary. Wike's comment is being extrapolated out of context because Umahi believed verdict was bought. What if Wike only meant that he sponsored or instigated the suit? [/quote ]
Certainly Wike as a committed party man sponsored the suit to reclaim their party's mandate and nothing is wrong if he did that. What APC should be worried about is how many more States they stand to loose if the Supreme Court upholds the judgement because having read it from page to page, I saw a new approach to the whole issue of defection. You cannot defection from a party with majority of votes in an election to a party with minority of votes and retain your office.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by VULCAN(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ignoramus

You don't know Nigerian history but rush to Nairaland to make noise.

Awolowo killed hundreds of thousands of Igbos by masterminding the food blockade in Biafra.

That was what indirectly brought an end to the war as the Igbos were slowly starved to death and the soldiers began to lose strength

If I ask you how many books you have read on the civil war- your answer will be 0

KingKO22:
Unfortunately, the children of hate and perdition are already blaming it on Tinubu.

Wike has killed more igbos than any single politicians in history yet they attribute Nd attach their misfortune to Tinubu nd Yoruba.

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by sammhi(m): 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
This Wike sef, the man just get issues with everyone.
He may even be far corrupt than Atiku and Tinubu combined,
In Rivers state, him don pocket everybody that could impeach him thats why he can utter rubbish and get away with it
And which Governor can be impeached ?just name one pls
Imagine even all HOA will decamp once a Governor decamps .isn't that enough sign to tell you what's happening in each state
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by kenwilk: 12:20pm On Mar 14, 2022
Cry of a sinking man.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Righthussle: 12:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
This Wike sef, the man just get issues with everyone.
He may even be far corrupt than Atiku and Tinubu combined,
In Rivers state, him don pocket everybody that could impeach him thats why he can utter rubbish and get away with it

Shut your smelling gutter you call mouth.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I wish you well

What of Tambuwal and co? Answer it honestly and i will agree with you. Cheers bro!
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by chrisxxx(m): 12:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ddokie:
If Wike is behind it then Dave has a lot to worry about because Wike appears to have more influence at the supreme court.
Oil dey your head
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
This case is getting so interesting but why is the governor of rivers state so much on the media dis days?

Is he nursing any agenda to run for president or Senate? Well time will tell
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Sleekfingers: 12:54pm On Mar 14, 2022
NigeriaB:
Our next president: Let's settle it here...

Like for Peter Obi

Share For Osibanjo

Oga, go and get your pvc. Most of you won't come out ,. during the election. Na online una dey vote.....if una like make una no come out in 2023, and be looking for likes and shares on nairaland....... Kesekese le sin ri, kasakasa n bo , kasakasa baba kesekese
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by maestroferddi: 1:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
Cantonese:
“ Wike from the statement has taken responsibility for the pronouncement of the Federal High Court, thus requiring that he explains to Nigerians how he now calls the shots in the Nation’s Judiciary without being a Judge,” the statement alleged.

Before nko? Is Wike not a lawyer and his wife a judge? Umahi has given himself away as a neophyte.
The man na comedian...

Wike is an influential stakeholder in PDP so what is wrong if he facilitated the victory of his party in a court litigation?

Umahi has demonstrated that he has very low IQ....So disappointing for a man who has done significant work in Ebonyi.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis" / Buhari Speaks From Both Sides Of His Mouth - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.