Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,740 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me (32903 Views)

Judgement, Will Of Allah: Ganduje, Gawana React To Judgement Sacking Kabir Yusuf / Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Wisfem: 1:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Wike didn't masterminded any court judgement sir, you broke the law and paid heavily for it..

Stop blaming Wike for this calamity that has befell you. lick your wounds, make peace and move on.

I wish you well

You know he sort for the highest office in that state under the the popular party and people spent their resources to make you the governor only for this guy to wake up and jump to unpopular party without any provocation or even internal party disagreement and he assume we all clap for him for what he did, isn't this hypocritical
If truly your quest to leave PDP is because they have treated the SE region unfairly as regard to the presidency so why can't you organise other political mafias in PDP from southeast to form a powerful force and challenge the other regions in that party isn't that a better way to go
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Wisfem: 1:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Umahi relax
you go finish your tenure.
I don't like you but you've done well in Ebonyi

Hornestly he performed much better than other past governors in that state!!! Especially to rural developments!!!
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Cantonese: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2022
eldoradoxx:
These people think that we don't understand simple English language. Wike only commended the judgement and expressed the intention of the PDP to defend the judgement up to Supreme Court. I don't hear him say he masterminded the judgement. Justice Ekwo is a very sound judge. I have read his judgment in this case and impressed. My earlier opinion changed after I saw the reason he gave the judgement. Since it is party that people vote for as said by Supreme Court in Amechi and Faleke's case. It means that a party that lost election cannot under any guise produce a Governor, simple. If Umahi wants to continue as Ebonyi Governor, he has to return to the party whose platform he won the election as minority party (APC) that scored only about 81,000 votes cannot suddenly have a Governor as against PDP that got over 390,000 votes. The ideal that only the legislators loose their seats upon defection no longer holds water, since a Governor must emerge through a party with the highest number of votes. Let's watch and see how Supreme Court will embarrass itself by ruling that it is no longer the party that owns votes but candidates.

Now you understand it very well. Simple sense.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Umahi is a very stupid man. He is foolish like that old idiotic thief in Lagos called Tinubu
Your father is the stupid person I can smell from here and that where u learnt your iberiberism grin
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Agugbadin: 2:03pm On Mar 14, 2022
You talk too much.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by smirn(m): 2:14pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Wike didn't masterminded any court judgement sir, you broke the law and paid heavily for it..

Stop blaming Wike for this calamity that has befell you. lick your wounds, make peace and move on.

I wish you well
All the power that Wike has is based on his influence in the judiciary and it's becoming too obvious.
There is no doubt that the High court ruling against Umahi lacks merits and does not agree with the relevant sections of the Constitution where he based his judgement.
It was also Wike who influenced the same judge ruling on the requested amendment of the electoral act days before Umahi's case.
The Judge is working for the opposition PDP and the ruling APC should wake up from their slumper. He need to be investigated. This classes of judges who has rendered themselves partisan will only end up ridiculing the entire Judiciary and making their verdict unacceptable by Nigerians.
The string operation by the DSS carried out on some perceived corrupt judges still remains one of the reasons some Judges are hell bent in going against the ruling APC.
Wike had the effrontery to challenge the FG on vat collection because he knows how to do his bidding with the Judiciary especially at the High Court level.
The supreme Court ruling on Beyelsa State where the wife of a prominent PDP member and former PDP governor was not only sitting but leading the panel of justices will tell you that there have been an unbearable Injustice to the APC. We all remembered that the APC won that election and because it has to favour the PDP, election votes in this case do not belong to the party but individuals cabdidates whereas in Umahi's case it belongs to the party.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by smirn(m): 2:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Cantonese:

Now you understand it very well. Simple sense.
There is no sense there? Court judgement are based on legality not emotions and morality. Why was your Wike seems sceptical about the outcome at the supreme court because he knew his bidding power ends at the High court. Look at the cases he was referring to? Rotimi Amechi and Faleke are all pre election matters.

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Blackdisciple(m): 2:27pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lolz
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Omodua(m): 3:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/03/14/how-wike-masterminded-court-judgment-sacking-me-gov-dave-umahi/
Shut up! You shot yourself at the foot. Enjoy your greed and political naivety.
Leave Wike alone and face your problems.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Omodua(m): 3:23pm On Mar 14, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Wike is a man with Balls
ask Ebows in Obigbo what Wiked Wike did to them
Almajiri,concentrate on your poverty ridden region. Bokoharam,Banditry etc are your lots. Deal with them and leave IBO alone.
Unity Beggars!
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by nairamaniac: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2022
virginchaser:

Influence?.... And you think that sounds normal to you. Something that suppose makes us all sober. If judiciary is kept in the pouch, what then is the faith of few of us that refuse to japa?
Take it easy on the Ddokie guy, is it his fault that someone in Nigeria Can have influence over the judiciary in Nigeria? How do you want him to express his soberness here on nairaland?
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by rolams(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2022
You better vacate that office now!
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by dahnimoh(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Later it will be IPOB just like Abba kyari claimed
Politicians can be funny
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Cantonese: 4:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
The man na comedian...

Wike is an influential stakeholder in PDP so what is wrong if he facilitated the victory of his party in a court litigation?

Umahi has demonstrated that he has very low IQ....So disappointing for a man who has done significant work in Ebonyi.

Nothing more, nothing less.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Cantonese: 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
smirn:

There is no sense there? Court judgement are based on legality not emotions and morality. Why was your Wike seems sceptical about the outcome at the supreme court because he knew his bidding power ends at the High court. Look at the cases he was referring to? Rotimi Amechi and Faleke are all pre election matters.

“ Court judgement are based on legality not emotions and morality”. That’s exactly what happened. Infact the judge said that Umahi had failed to defend the issue of his defection. If Umahi’s lawyers could not defend the exact matter that took them to court, then the expectation should be a loss on their part. There was no emotion in it. The judge simply acted on facts presented before him.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Kingzeez10: 4:18pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Same way Tinubu get issue with everyone
You're just one of those frustrated ibo
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Adabestseason(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nigeria's judiciary is one of the best in the world,because you can surely procured judgements depending on your nairability,dollar-sagacious and greasing -ability correlations.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by jrusky(m): 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
I know he will blame somebody for his failure. Pls what concern Wike with apc or Ebonyi?
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Kennyprince: 6:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I wish you well

Shut up fool !

When has it become a criminal case for a sitting governor to decamp to another political party? Or is gov Umahi the first to decamp?

When people like you don't know what to say, better keep quiet when people make posts here.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Ddokie: 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2022
nairamaniac:
Take it easy on the Ddokie guy, is it his fault that someone in Nigeria Can have influence over the judiciary in Nigeria? How do you want him to express his soberness here on nairaland?

See me see wahala o. Na me cause Nigeria problem?

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by NigeriaB(m): 11:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Oga, go and get your pvc. Most of you won't come out ,. during the election. Na online una dey vote.....if una like make una no come out in 2023, and be looking for likes and shares on nairaland....... Kesekese le sin ri, kasakasa n bo , kasakasa baba kesekese

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by abbaashiru(m): 2:46am On Mar 15, 2022
brosom:
Wike the bully grin
grin grin grin
HIS REPLY WAS THAT HE BULLIED Gov OBASEKI INTO GOVERNMENT HOUSE...
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by idahme(m): 8:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Piggyeasterner:
Wike is a man with Balls
ask Ebows in Obigbo what Wiked Wike did to them

For correctness it's Oyigbo LGA
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by idahme(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2022
eldoradoxx:
These people think that we don't understand simple English language. Wike only commended the judgement and expressed the intention of the PDP to defend the judgement up to Supreme Court. I don't hear him say he masterminded the judgement. Justice Ekwo is a very sound judge. I have read his judgment in this case and impressed. My earlier opinion changed after I saw the reason he gave the judgement. Since it is party that people vote for as said by Supreme Court in Amechi and Faleke's case. It means that a party that lost election cannot under any guise produce a Governor, simple. If Umahi wants to continue as Ebonyi Governor, he has to return to the party whose platform he won the election as minority party (APC) that scored only about 81,000 votes cannot suddenly have a Governor as against PDP that got over 390,000 votes. The ideal that only the legislators loose their seats upon defection no longer holds water, since a Governor must emerge through a party with the highest number of votes. Let's watch and see how Supreme Court will embarrass itself by ruling that it is no longer the party that owns votes but candidates.

Keenly read through your submission, I must say you have a sound mind.

The ability to shift ground when faced with a superior argument is commendable, only people who exude intellect does that.

As for the judgement it will help truncate political prostitution and fraud politicians perpetuate . I wish supreme Court doesn't reverse itself this time around.
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by nairamaniac: 9:13am On Mar 16, 2022
Ddokie:

See me see wahala o. Na me cause Nigeria problem?

I tire. Ahahaahahahhahahahha
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by mrksquare: 7:43am On Mar 17, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I wish you well

He broke what law? Are you a lawyer ? Could you please adduce facts(Both judicial precedence) to back your claim that indeed Gov. Dave broke the law?
Re: Umahi: How Wike Masterminded Court Judgement Sacking Me by Curious345: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2022
KingKO22:
Unfortunately, the children of hate and perdition are already blaming it on Tinubu.

Wike has killed more igbos than any single politicians in history yet they attribute Nd attach their misfortune to Tinubu nd Yoruba.

how ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.