Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Your Ex And Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Ex And Facebook (852 Views)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Damn! I Just Saw My Ex, And The Guy Is Still Alive!!... / 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Ex And Facebook by girlie2000(f): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2011
One of my ex of some years back wants me to confirm him as a friend on facebook. I've not even heard of him or heard from him in ages! I wonder wat's the need? I checked out his profile and saw he's in a relationship, it was even this month's date that's there. Could it be he wants to show off abt it to me. Really i dont care cos i'm in relationship myself and i feel nothing for him anymore, the friend request even reminded me dat he still exist.

Wat wld u do?

And by the way, thinkin abt it popped up another question in my head and that is - wat if u suddenly break up wit someone who's already on your facebook list, will u now remove them from the list? Funny abi, but make una talk abeg lol
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by Madukaele(m): 4:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
possible he just wants u guys to b friends, just maybe. but is like u still have feelings
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by obowunmi(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2011
ki ni big deal ---- add him if you want, don't add him if you don't want --- its not worth all this noise.
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by Mynd44: 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2011
Just because you are seeing each other anymore does not mean you can't be friends
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by iice(f): 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
Looooool Womanoids.

3yrs and in a relationship. . .yes you're the best he ever had. Give people an inch and they'll take it a mile.

Wwid? Ignore. Has nothing to do with him.

If i break up with someone. . .depends on the break up. If amicable, yes he remains. If not, delete.
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by girlie2000(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
Really its not as if this is an issue, no not at all. My accepting or declining doesnt affect me in any way, though i've decided to neither accept nor decline, i'll just leave it hanging for a long while. I'm just amused at his searching out my profile this same month dat he got into a relationship lol. Never knew guys equally do such childish stuff. I also just wanted to see how pple react to such things. That's why its a forum na, to gist abi?
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by Osama10(m): 7:39pm On Jun 30, 2011
Just ignore him.
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by NegroNtns(m): 7:54pm On Jun 30, 2011
<Quote> Looooool Womanoids <gquot>

Iice, I like this!
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by PureOhio(f): 9:48pm On Jun 30, 2011
Don't accept. That's where it all starts. Why would he even want your FB? What's his business? Facebook is a means by which stalking is unavoidable. So I advice you to find other means of communication (if you really have to). smiley
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by Kave(m): 1:39pm On Jul 01, 2011
Dont add him, he will destroy your current relationship,
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2011
Kave:

Dont add him, he will destroy your current relationship,
are u in any way related to prophet t.b joshua?
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by kpolli(m): 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2011
sister ur being childish,

cos ur ex wants to be friends with u on fb ur already thinking he wants to show off

its obvious he dumped u n ur still into him

[size=40pt]STOP LYING[/size]
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by girlie2000(f): 3:58pm On Jul 01, 2011
Thanks all for ur contributions, they're greatly appreciated.
@Enamaye u're so funny but i think Kave is right.
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by iice(f): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2011
@Negro
Feel free to use it anytime tongue
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by sistajay(f): 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2011
@ Poster. . . . . whatever you do, do not press that accept(confirm) button, its OVER and done between you and him! I wouldnt take an ex off my friends list, not out of anger or anythin of sort, just that facebook has no enemies list. . . . . . .hehehehehehe!!
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by girlie2000(f): 6:30pm On Jul 01, 2011
^^^ lol at enemies list
Re: Your Ex And Facebook by Mynd44: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2011
Do you people actually realise that you can remove someone as your friend? Add the guy and if he pulls any stunt, drop him.

(1) (Reply)

Relationships Break Mostly Because Of Wrong Speech / Why Tall Men Dont Like Tall Women / Solution Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.