Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,638 members, 7,823,799 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. (6654 Views)

I'm Always Hot Even Though I'm A Virgin. Is Anything Wrong With Me? / Help I'm Always Hornyy, I Am Tired / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by nosleep: 1:51pm On Mar 14, 2022
I'm a bachelor living in 2 bedroom apartment. My neighbor room is closed to me. the wall demarcate us. All pvc cilen. We are both bachelors. I'm usually not always at home due to my work. There is one particular black slim girl he normally brings home among all his girlfriends this very slim black girl has the best moaning. Sometimes she scream so loud that I have to masturbate to calm my head. Her moaning isn't forming or just shouting it's different. I have girlfriends but I have not gotten this kind moaning before even all the other girls he brings home don't have this vibes. If I see her with this very slim black girl I will not go anywhere again I won't even want my girlfriend to come over mostly at night so I can enjoy my masterbation in peace. Sometimes they will make love from 1am to 4am she likes smoking weed. They can make love for more than 5 times for the night and I can hear them very clear like they are in my room. I don't know if that particular girl is a runs girl I think I will meet him to know so I can enjoy that moaning she has make me masterbate like Never before. Sometimes man can love a woman for her sex vibes I can't lie I'm falling for that very girl and she's very quiet outside she hardly communicate with us when ever we are together she's bad I swear. Please don't insult me if you hear her you will like her.

20 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by nickyj19: 1:52pm On Mar 14, 2022
omoh sense far from you oo

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by shegunmessi(m): 1:55pm On Mar 14, 2022
Loxxx grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
People wey dey stay for face me I face you compound how una dey cope for night? grin

15 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Boogyman557: 1:58pm On Mar 14, 2022
Holly Gram cool

MY BLODA, my BLODA ur matterz 2much ooo!

Anyways slim BLACK BANIS wey de SMOKE WEED, Dem de Sabi NACK well well..

E get 1 slime ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las WEEK, DIS BANI NEARLY CHOP off my PREEK...

BUT d NACKING SWEET WELL WELL..

I GATS go another ROUND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by dawnomike(m): 2:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Sorry my brother in da Lord... I can understand how you feel grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Michelle70(m): 2:04pm On Mar 14, 2022
People weh normal for this country don reduce to three

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Ocholu: 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Wetin ah just read like this

If you join moaning spaces for Twitter nko, wetin you go do?

Moaning is an art I know a lot of ladies fake a lot. Naso wan girl like that, I never even put prîck finish, she don start to de moan loudly like cow. I just told her to behave herself.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:06pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lolss. This is funny AF! OP, Spiritual konji is ur Problem. Get a GF thick and fast b4 you will rape sb's female pickin!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Suspect1: 2:07pm On Mar 14, 2022
nosleep:
I'm a bachelor living in 2 bedroom apartment. My neighbor room is closed to me. the wall demarcate us. All pvc cilen. We are both bachelors. I'm usually not always at home due to my work. There is one particular black slim girl he normally brings home among all his girlfriends this very slim black girl has the best moaning. Sometimes she scream so loud that I have to masturbate to calm my head. Her moaning isn't forming or just shouting it's different. I have girlfriends but I have not gotten this kind moaning before even all the other girls he brings home don't have this vibes. If I see her with this very slim black girl I will not go anywhere again I won't even want my girlfriend to come over mostly at night so I can enjoy my masterbation in peace. Sometimes they will make love from 1am to 4am she likes smoking weed. They can make love for more than 5 times for the night and I can hear them very.
useless noise!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Suspect1: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

MY BLODA, my BLODA ur matterz 2much ooo!

Anyways slim BLACK BANIS wey de SMOKE WEED, Dem de Sabi NACK well well..

E get 1 slime ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK Las WEEK, DIS BANI NEARLY CHOP off my PREEK...

BUT d NACKING SWEET WELL WELL..

I GATS go another ROUND..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
noise! Shat up!

7 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Suspect1: 2:09pm On Mar 14, 2022
Blablamalala:
People wey dey stay for face me I face you compound how una dey cope for night? grin
who you dey ask?. Noise indeed!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Omicron007: 2:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ocholu:

Moaning is an art I know a lot of ladies fake a lot. Naso wan girl like that, I never even put prîck finish, she don start to de moan loudly like cow. I just told her to behave herself.

12 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by gasparpisciotta: 2:13pm On Mar 14, 2022
@nosleep,

It’s always good to clear ones head.

Enjoy the black slim girl’s moaning while it last, but don’t get carried away.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by nickyj19: 2:16pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
me and 2 others grin
Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ont of the best thing you can learn in life is self control.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Buffalo2(m): 3:10pm On Mar 14, 2022
Michelle70:
walahi
Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by meobizy(f): 3:35pm On Mar 14, 2022
It’s normal. I hope you sort yourself out of this crush.
Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Adsexpert: 3:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
Which one be hot na.. them boil you . Lol.

U no get malaria no deh hot.. grin grin

U rather say my dick always rise when my neighbors are fucking.. abi why can't people be raw

2 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Kelvin2022(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
Omo your stupidity is like zee world, extra ordinary everyday. You should be ashamed of your self, I don see person I better pass for this forum. Imagine masturbating when someone else is have bleep.
nosleep:
I'm a bachelor living in 2 bedroom apartment. My neighbor room is closed to me. the wall demarcate us. All pvc cilen. We are both bachelors. I'm usually not always at home due to my work. There is one particular black slim girl he normally brings home among all his girlfriends this very slim black girl has the best moaning. Sometimes she scream so loud that I have to masturbate to calm my head. Her moaning isn't forming or just shouting it's different. I have girlfriends but I have not gotten this kind moaning before even all the other girls he brings home don't have this vibes. If I see her with this very slim black girl I will not go anywhere again I won't even want my girlfriend to come over mostly at night so I can enjoy my masterbation in peace. Sometimes they will make love from 1am to 4am she likes smoking weed. They can make love for more than 5 times for the night and I can hear them very clear like they are in my room. I don't know if that particular girl is a runs girl I think I will meet him to know so I can enjoy that moaning she has make me masterbate like Never before. Sometimes man can love a woman for her sex vibes I can't lie I'm falling for that very girl and she's very quiet outside she hardly communicate with us when ever we are together she's bad I swear. Please don't insult me if you hear her you will like her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Kelvin2022(m): 4:00pm On Mar 14, 2022
I tell u o at least I am better than this guy o
Michelle70:
Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Kelvin2022(m): 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Lol
Ocholu:

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 14, 2022
Just buy cellotape gift ur neighbor, make him use am seal her mouth......I think it's my fetish
Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ocholu:

You mean you never grind beans Moi Moi Don dey smell grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kelvin2022:
Omo your stupidity is like zee world, extra ordinary everyday. You should be ashamed of your self, I don see person I better pass for this forum. Imagine masturbating when someone else is have bleep.

You mean you are better because you watch the act instead of listening to it? grin

5 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Kelvin2022(m): 4:17pm On Mar 14, 2022
I video tape mine
Blablamalala:

You mean you are better because you watch the act instead of listening to it? grin
Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 14, 2022
Kelvin2022:
I video tape mine

cool Boss

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Meteng: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
The only solution is to bang the moaner

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by heniford2: 4:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
nosleep:
lol cheesy in a particular sex club in Manchester Uk the have this sex viewing club u just pay and watch live sex sense is amazing i really understand you cheesy wired but ur real wink

3 Likes

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by Kantebets(m): 4:53pm On Mar 14, 2022
nosleep:
jo soapy

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by iLegendd(m): 5:30pm On Mar 14, 2022
I didn't read because you didn't put your post in paragraphs.

Anyway, based on the title, learn to control your urge.

1 Like

Re: I'm Always Feeling Hot Whenever My Neighbor Had Sex With His Girlfriend. by BreakthroughCas: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Konji na bastard�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Butts Trending,boobs Going Into Extinction / I Will Kill My Mum I Swear..see What She Did To My Newly Born Baby (photo) / SEX STORY: In A Hotel With Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.