Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

What Is The Working Condition In Etisalat? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is The Working Condition In Etisalat? (1551 Views)

The Working Condition At Huawei Nigeria: Reason Behind #HuaweiNigeria On Twitter / I Lost My Job Because I Complained Of Poor Working Condition!! / Whats The Working Condition Like In Its/huawei (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Working Condition In Etisalat? by hamdana: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2011
Please I will like to know the working conditions of etisalat workers. Particularly, I will like to know if breaks are give to staffers especially prayer time break for Muslim workers. Because I heard a rumour that people are not allowed to pray even the traditional congregational Friday prayer. Also, I will like to know the work condition of their engineering department. And the rules for basic services. Additional info will be appreciated.
Re: What Is The Working Condition In Etisalat? by AjanleKoko: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2011
hamdana:

Please I will like to know the working conditions of etisalat workers. Particularly, I will like to know if breaks are give to staffers especially prayer time break for Muslim workers. Because I heard a rumour that people are not allowed to pray even the traditional congregational Friday prayer. Also, I will like to know the work condition of their engineering department. And the rules for basic services. Additional info will be appreciated.

why do you want to know all these things?
If you have been interviewed there, you should have asked them all these questions. You'll only get rumours and hearsay here.

(1) (Reply)

Student - Wunmi Adebayo Shot Dead / How To Choose The Right Career Path / Graduate Of SLT, Where Do You Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.