Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released (39701 Views)

Army Rescues 21 Underage Pregnant Teenagers In Abia Baby Factory / See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards / 10 Teenagers Killed By Flood In Niger State After Heavy Rainfall. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by VEHINTOLAR: 8:16am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:
Are you sure this boy is innocent, Nigeria is a different country when it comes to judgement.
This is how they will sweep this matter under the ground saying those boys were innocent.

Everything is always done in the dark,I find it hard to believe this.

Yes,that boy has maintained his innocence right from the beginning and that was even supported by the other accused guys. When asked by the police investigator why he did not raise alarm when he knew the severity of the crime being perpetrated by his friends,he said they hid everything from him because they knew he would have reported them to their Alfa ( Arabic Teacher) immediately. The two main culprits actually confirmed that to be true. They said the freed boy would certainly have blown their cover if he knew what was going on.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by everythinggirly(f): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2022
I hate this country when it comes to this, they will just allow this matter to die off just like that. This set of people needs severe punishment!

Contact me and my teams for your academic research writing services! We'll serve you better!
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Pappyjulie196(m): 8:31am On Mar 15, 2022
The boy in black was the innocent one, initially according to their interrogation, the three other confirmed the boy didn't know anything about inhumane act. So he deserve to be free.

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by jimyjames(m): 8:33am On Mar 15, 2022
Igbo:
Can flat head bring good fortune if used? cheesy cheesy
No head brings good fortunes, whether flat head or Corn head, you afonjas should stop wasting human lifes over money rituals it's fake it doesn't work, better join the drug business like the Igbos instead of killing your sisters for rituals
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Twocups: 8:45am On Mar 15, 2022
jimyjames:

No head brings good fortunes, whether flat head or Corn head, you afonjas should stop wasting human lifes over money rituals it's fake it doesn't work, better join the drug business like the Igbos instead of killing your sisters for rituals
Comradewhy:
Are you sure this boy is innocent, Nigeria is a different country when it comes to judgement.
This is how they will sweep this matter under the ground saying those boys were innocent.

you really need to watch their confession video,it is clear two of them were not involved, the truth will definitely prevail.

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by tara7: 8:46am On Mar 15, 2022
I remember during the interview , the other guys confirmed that Oladeinde doesn't know about the crime ...The magistrate is not a fool
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by PDJT: 8:47am On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps he rolled with bad goons but innocent.

Imagine teenagers having this devilish mindset

-You don’t think they are working for their “sophisticated” political leaders, in exchange for their survival in the Zoo Republic?

-Anyway, that’s why I always advise everyone traveling to Afojaland to hold their head in their hand at all times. wink
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by FahBuLous: 8:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Nkitara:
There's nothing unethical, inhumane, barbaric, cannibalistic Afonjas have not done to their fellow Yorubas. While the herdsmen are killing them from the other end, they are roasting, mining and selling themselves for 20k grin grin grin
I just knew something like this will come up...

Igbo, hausa, yoruba ...

Una hate una self with passion, how this country wan take better?

Major tribes my foot angry
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Arthur1189: 8:49am On Mar 15, 2022
One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released On $50,000 Bail A 26-year-old man, Adetokunbo ‘Tinbe’ Ogun, has been arraigned to answer to two counts of assault with intent to rob and three counts of felony conspiracy for stabbing a rival in Auchi, Ogun state, yesterday (September 10, 2017) Ogun, along with four other youths, attacked Tola Iyana – one of four that they claimed to be lovers – in the early hours of Sunday (September 9, 2017) at their apartment in Apesaba, in a bid to rob her
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by helinues: 8:51am On Mar 15, 2022
PDJT:

-You don’t think they are working for their “sophisticated” political leaders, in exchange for their survival in the Zoo Republic?

-Anyway, that’s why I always advise everyone traveling to Afojaland to hold their head in their hand at all times. wink

Sorry I don't think in such manner

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by PDJT: 8:54am On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:

-Yes, I understand. It is called habituation in Psychology. You’re now immune to evil, especially skull-mining, in this case. wink
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by helinues: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2022
PDJT:

-Yes, I understand. It is called habituation in Psychology. You’re now immune to evil, especially skull-mining, in this case. wink

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by citygarden(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2022
Thanks to the judiciary that doesn’t allow the innocent boy to be in jail. Even from the story, many people have been calling for the last guy released from police custody because he is innocent. And the police have proved that before charging them to court. But we all understand our police sha
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by OfoIgbo: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2022
Igbo:
Can flat head bring good fortune if used? cheesy cheesy

Just restrict it to cone-headed structures and scratched faces
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by emmy9500: 9:28am On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

If you watch the boys confession, you will know only two did the act
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by delishpot: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2022
Yoruba demons cool
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Hespee93: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
Comradewhy:

I watched the video when tbey were interviewed, the said guy iss innocent even, his colleagues cocnfirm it, he doesn't know anytjing about the killing, his father is just someone who cure some illness, due to the fact that his father uses local pot to make hearbs, the other guys decided to cobtact him for help on how to get the pot to use it for burning of the head.

During the interview, it shows that only two out of four were culpable of the crime, the ex boyfriend and the one dating her presently before sshe was killed.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Hespee93: 12:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
helinues:
Perhaps he rolled with bad goons but innocent.

Imagine teenagers having this devilish mindset

I was happy when I heard when the two guys whoz carried out the acts declare that one of them is innocent.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Hespee93: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
IgbuduMonkey:
Investigation after parading suspects are paraded in the most graphic manner. Now the "innocent" boy is forever damaged

The reased guy was with them when tbey were arrested.

Though he didn't know what the others was doing, he only help with local pot they used, he wasn't told of what they want to use the pot do.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Hespee93: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mayng01:
Hmmmm! Nigeria! Smh

Bro, he is innocent.

If you understand Yoruba, I can send you the video when they were interviewed, even the two boyss who planned it also firm the innconent of the other two guys
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Kelvin3476: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
SO AFONJA ARE CANNIBALS TOO AND ALSO SKULKERS.
WONDER LAND
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Scottz: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
bestman09:
:

How?
he is innocent the 3 boys confirmed it in an interview he was not aware of what they were up to but they are all friends. You get it now?

1 Like

Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by ProudImolite: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
This part of the country love anything skull grin grin
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by ProudImolite: 2:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yorubas shaa, well it's family business
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by Fantazy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
The boy get sharp parents! Them don tip police sharperly!
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by maasoap(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mayng01:
Hmmmm! Nigeria! Smh
Comradewhy:

jamesope04:
Infact, this one get as e be o

It was clearly stated that he wasn't with them when they murdered that girl. When they approached where he was sleeping, they woke him up and told that they wanted to burn something but didn't tell him what they wanted to burn, and he went back to sleep. Was he guilty or innocent? The trial judge has determined that.
Re: One Of Four Ogun Teenagers Arrested For Roasting Girlfriend’s Head Released by 1850fi: 5:52am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Port-Harcourt Gardens Estate / Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State / Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.