Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls (39683 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama Boko Haram’, Two Others For 111m Fraud / Half Of Dapchi Schoolgirls Taken To Niger Republic / How Boko Haram Kidnapped Dapchi Schoolgirls - Residents, School Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by iamherry(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2018
The insurgents transported the girls back to Dapchi in the early hours of today.

Mrs Wakil, popularly called “Mama Boko Haram”, who appeared highly elated, told NAN that she received the news of the release of the girls with “great joy.”

She commanded the Federal Government and other parties who contributed to the development, and expressed the hope that the remaining girls including Chibok girls would also be released soon.

“I am highly elated over the release of the girls, it is a welcome development,” she said.

NAN report Mrs Wakil had earlier indicated interest to work towards the release of the abducted girls.

Also, Bashir Manzo, the chairman, Parents Association of the Dapchi Abducted Girls, said that they were happy over the development.

Manzo disclosed that they were currently taking head count of the girls, adding most of them had returned to their homes.

Similarly, Mr Maina Musa and Ayuba Alamson, parents of abducted Chibok school girls, expressed joy over the development.

They, however, tasked the government to secure the release of the remaining school girls in insurgents’ captivity.

“It is disheartening on our part to see that our remaining children are still languishing in the hands of Boko Haram insurgents in the past four years,” Alamson said.

Alamson noted that over 100 Chibok girls were in Boko Haram captivity since 2014.

He called on the international community to support the Federal Government secure release of the girls and others still in captivity.

NAN reports also that representatives of the Chibok Parents Association had this morning paid a solidarity visit to Dapchi, to rejoice with the affected families.

https://musbizu.ng/mama-boko-haram-reacts-release-dapchi-schoolgirls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

1 Share

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Cardinaljossy(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2018
See title. Lol

5 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Tocheagle(m): 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Chaaaaaaaaange

29 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Penalty82(m): 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2018
grin I blame Tinubu

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by iSage: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mama Boko haram angry What a name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by SEMO007(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2018
They should jxt sell this country then share the money among us

This government
Hmm

22 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Yeeyo: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mama boko haram u are a great prostitute of bkh useless woman u will burn hell with all ur supporter's.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by anibirelawal(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
OK

1 Like

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by belente(m): 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
. hmm.. My question is how did boko haram drive down all the way from sambisa unchallenged to dapchi, spent time preaching (according to locals), dropped the girls and comfortably left, without any challenge?

SCAM!!!!

Buhari is bokoharam!!!! angry

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by kenbee(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Dapchi kidnap stories, All N wash!

28 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by nairaman66(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018

32 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Spuggie: 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Pathetic. People must have their PVCs ready.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by alsudaes1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Cardinaljossy:
See title. Lol
I did doubt my eyes too upon reading the title
Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by manitoba(m): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Nigeria, I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Ellabae(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thank God they are safe
Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Philinho(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Govt making money from evil source using the head of the whole nation .God will destroy the wicked

6 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Dontquit: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
I am just thinking of how i will one day explain dis Picture of Dapchi people waving to boko haram to my children n grand children.... what is wrong with us?
Achebe was right... "der was a country"

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Aieboocaar(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
This is the day i officially regret being a nigerian!!!!

I seriously need to ask angel michael who tampered with the software programme that was supposed to give me a better country at birth

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Dearlord(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2018
Active Government.
Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by iambabaG: 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
I don’t regard Nigeria as a country but a failed state..!! Countries like Ghana, Canada, Egypt would have none of this balderdash! #VeryPathetic

16 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by kstyle2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
Honestly, we really do have the wotst set of leaders. I find it uncanny how a group of terrorist will drive into a community filled with military men, drop those girls and nothing was done to them(terrorist) to prevent such shame from happening again. Nigeria is now a laughing stock to the world

15 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Bishov(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2018
undecidedmama of afonja republic of skull miners..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Thewesterner(m): 8:35pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mixed feelings... Happy for the girls/parents... Sad for Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by free2ryhme: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
iamherry:
The insurgents transported the girls back to Dapchi in the early hours of today.

Mrs Wakil, popularly called “Mama Boko Haram”, who appeared highly elated, told NAN that she received the news of the release of the girls with “great joy.”

She commanded the Federal Government and other parties who contributed to the development, and expressed the hope that the remaining girls including Chibok girls would also be released soon.

“I am highly elated over the release of the girls, it is a welcome development,” she said.

NAN report Mrs Wakil had earlier indicated interest to work towards the release of the abducted girls.

Also, Bashir Manzo, the chairman, Parents Association of the Dapchi Abducted Girls, said that they were happy over the development.

Manzo disclosed that they were currently taking head count of the girls, adding most of them had returned to their homes.

Similarly, Mr Maina Musa and Ayuba Alamson, parents of abducted Chibok school girls, expressed joy over the development.

They, however, tasked the government to secure the release of the remaining school girls in insurgents’ captivity.

“It is disheartening on our part to see that our remaining children are still languishing in the hands of Boko Haram insurgents in the past four years,” Alamson said.

Alamson noted that over 100 Chibok girls were in Boko Haram captivity since 2014.

He called on the international community to support the Federal Government secure release of the girls and others still in captivity.

NAN reports also that representatives of the Chibok Parents Association had this morning paid a solidarity visit to Dapchi, to rejoice with the affected families.

https://musbizu.ng/mama-boko-haram-reacts-release-dapchi-schoolgirls/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

scam

5 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jeez mehnnnn..... What a time to be alive cry

7 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Bomoobacom(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2018
So boko boys now do delivery service....returning abducted girls back without hinderance n APC is claiming no ransome was paid

15 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Spinojaja26: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
she knows the people that is pepetrating these evil acts and fed govt allow her to be moving free. It is only when an Igbo man becomes the President of Nigeria that this will stop

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Haters!

Same people would have blamed him if girls were not released

Now they so pained that the girls were released

Pure hate

7 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by dabeto: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
I lost hope in Nigeria since Buhari came to power. With the event of organized abduction and release of Dapchi girls my lost hope is reconfirmed.

22 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by sanpipita(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
Mama Boko Haram una well done o, hope una go allow us rest before una stage another kidnap, God help Nigeria

15 Likes

Re: Mama Boko Haram Reacts To The Release Of #dapchi Schoolgirls by oochi123(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2018
This one na mama Ninja

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Stops Paying The School Fees Of N’delta Students In Foreign Universities / Maria Ude Nwachi To Sell The SUV Gifted To Her By The Governor / Number Of Months Of Outstanding Salaries Owned By State Governments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.