Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding (60130 Views)

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by mokoh(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sad
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 2:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
God Almighty Continue To Guide And Protect Us
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This no dey carry better news. It's either accident, ritual killing, rape, murder or kidnapping

Na where Man dey work, na there, him dey chop
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by enemachris(m): 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sad news everyday. God pls forgive us in anyway we offended you. How can one's day of Joy be his dying day, really sad. embarassed cry
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Fiscus105(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wait for 40 before finally ready to tie the knot, yet strong woman of the father house waited for him and stop him on the highway.

..... anybody who says there is no supernatural,he/she is a walking corpse.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by AllahEatsShit: 2:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
He's enjoying multiplicity of kpekus

No need to shed any tears for him

[img]https://images./6FjT5NT4lt08ynzJ3gXTWn.jpg[/img]
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Cregon: 2:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Trrrraaaaagic

Hola me sha for your canva pro unlimited lifetime package
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Geeboilee(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
This blog nor dey post good news,na bad News always ��

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Vipro(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
AntiMen:

Don't you have families to reach out to?
I don't think that question is relevant at this moment...

If you have,give.If you don't,then ignore his mentions
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 2:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
adeniyi65:
May God not let agent cover us o.

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Bro
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Komu1048(m): 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049241:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/bride-in-coma-after-her-groom-died-in-an-accident-on-his-way-to-their-wedding.html

Perhaps we were planning together, but grace found me.

My heart goes out to the bride. God will heal your wound
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 2:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Geeboilee:
This blog nor dey post good news,na bad News always ��

Boss, What Is The Meaning Of
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by bepositive11: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Thesaint141(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
adeniyi65:
May God not let agent cover us o.

Amen ooo
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by korm2me(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Phock2sweet:
please if anyone have any amount to help me buy
something to eat I ll really appreciate I beg the hunger is
unbelievable for me life of a student is tough and if you
have job too I don't mind please I beg 3074133876 first bank
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by careytommy37(m): 2:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shedrack777:
make the bride no worry, i'm coming to marry her to replace him. we live to die and we die for others to live

Eleribu
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Ochelyko1: 2:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049241:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/bride-in-coma-after-her-groom-died-in-an-accident-on-his-way-to-their-wedding.html

I will say this once people of God, if you want to get married do everything possible to do only your traditional marriage and rest.

There is no place in the entire Bible where we the Christains were asked to do WHITE WEDDING. That is a fraud! White wedding are for whites while traditional marriage are for us we Black.

Any man who still practice both in this modern world is nothing but a big fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by endsarrrs(f): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
The wedding IV card is beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by AntiMen: 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vipro:
I don't think that question is relevant at this moment...

If you have,give.If you don't,then ignore his mentions

I didn't mention you neither did I ask you a question..
Oga learn to mind your business in this era..
May I even ask if you've helped him?
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Capernum: 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. This is the evil Jesus was talking about.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Bimpe29: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
So gory occurrence.

May God comfort them.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Btruth: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
this is not good at all.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Village people really mean these ones. Ahn ahn!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by bluefilm: 3:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Spiritual Husbands have done it again!!!
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Musty112: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Allahuma rabbi igfirlahu warhamu
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by legallyminded: 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
and bad news with MrCover and Badnews monikers
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
legallyminded:
and bad news with MrCover and Badnews monikers

Hustle Will Pay
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Lekmanz87(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Cyntie55:
May his soul rest in peace cry. A day that suppose to be his day of joy turns to his exit day cry.
May God give the bride the fortitude to bear the loss.

May God also have mercy on us alive.
Amen ��
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Mamijoh(f): 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
May his soul rest in peace. May GOD give the bride and the family, the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by legallyminded: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111060891:

Hustle Will Pay

Lol, Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.