Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding (60124 Views)

Woman Dies On Hearing That Her Son Died In Auto Crash On His Way Home After NYSC / Another Corps Member Dies In Motor Accident On His Way Home After POP / Malawian Bride Dies In Motor Accident On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by KingDamzzy(m): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
What are the odds? The day you are involved in a car accident is your wedding day.

That's crazy. I really hope the bride pulls through. Can't imagine how devastating it was to hear that sort of news for her.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by aku626(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
So I heard it’s bad omen to drive yourself on your wedding day. May his souls rip and comfort come to the lady
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by digitite: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
This kind of death has been reoccurring. How do we get to the root of the problem ?
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Bbbw: 3:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shocking
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Arielle: 3:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049241:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/bride-in-coma-after-her-groom-died-in-an-accident-on-his-way-to-their-wedding.html
Oga stop with the bad news already!!!! We already have so much nasty stuff going on in Nigeria but even that is not enough for you. You go looking for bad news in other countries to add to our national misery! Stop it abeg!! And you mods keep pushing it to the front page!

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
What a great tragedy. So sad
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Ternder(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
How sad may God rest his soul and i wish the Bride to be quick recovery cry
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Arielle:

Oga stop with the bad news already!!!! We already have so much nasty stuff going on in Nigeria but even that is not enough for you. You go looking for bad news in other countries to add to our national misery! Stop it abeg!! And you mods keep pushing it to the front page!

Are You Enemy Of Progress?
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Village poeple
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by FireUpNow(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Are today's cars too fragile or what? RIP to the groom and may God grant the bride and the family of the groom the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Phock2sweet:
please if anyone have any amount to help me buy
something to eat I ll really appreciate I beg the hunger is
unbelievable for me life of a student is tough and if you
have job too I don't mind please I beg 3074133876 first bank

BUT WHY?
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by JB4life: 3:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very sad.
Rip.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Mekailo(m): 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049241:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/bride-in-coma-after-her-groom-died-in-an-accident-on-his-way-to-their-wedding.html
that's not a Ford escape vehicle in the picture, it rathers looks like a Honda
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Life doesn't give a Bleep about anybody..

You could be broke, you could die of cancer, you could die of motor accident.. the list goes on.

Life ain't fair thats why e ain't permanent.

Rip to the dead soul and may God rescue and give doctors effort to revive her from comatose!
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by gaspology(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
It was never meant to be!
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049241:

Oga @op TELL US SAY PICTURE FROM SCENE NO DEY... how HONDA EVIL SPIRIT SEDAN car take be FORD ESCAPE CUV?
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by ButterBurger: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Me I no see any balloon or ribbon on the car body o.
Abeg shey accident dey commont tape for car body ni.
Because all these our bloggers these days en.
Or make the OP confess now if na the car wey get accident be this or just a picture from somewhere in the past
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by NaijaCover(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Oga @op TELL US SAY PICTURE FROM SCENE NO DEY... how HONDA EVIL SPIRIT SEDAN car take be FORD ESCAPE CUV?

Look at the source ooooo
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Phaantom22: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let no one think that this is an accident or coincidence...RIP
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by rita25(f): 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
WHEN VILLAGE PEOPLE SAY YOU NO GO MARRY AND YOU INSIST
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by AdeniyiA(m): 4:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049397:

See More Photos Via www.. com
What should we do with more photos of this sad occurrence?
Just direct us to your site in peace undecided

1 Like

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111049241:

Many will put the blame on village people but to me, he is not supposed to be the one behind the wheels on that very day.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by ophilly: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ford Escape? No that's not an SUV, it's a regular sedan. Do they bear Babangida in Ghana? R. I. P to deceased, may God console the bride.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Princekunle10: 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is pure village peoples
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Johnbullirabor7(m): 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by wink2015(m): 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Blacksavage: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fear life grin
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by dontrulee: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
@, you don leave bad news for Nigeria dey look for bad news in Ghana. Welldone
Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by Success957: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
These people again

Re: Ghana Bride In Coma After Groom Died In An Accident On His Way To Their Wedding by icejoel(m): 7:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
This and bad news eh...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Port Harcourt: Nigeria's Silently Beautiful City (Pictures) / Change: 100 Most Powerful Passports In The World, 2015 Vs 2016. / Woman Does Conductor For Her Husband While He Drives (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.