Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 (4047 Views)

Lamido-Amaechi’s Campaign Posters Flood Abuja / Lamido/Amaechi's 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Kaduna. / Jonathan’s 2015 Campaign Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by newmaster(m): 5:03am On Apr 05, 2010
Yar’Adua posters flood Kaduna

Written by Hassan Ibrahim
Supporters of ailing President Umaru Yar’Adua  in Kaduna might have commenced preparations to celebrate his purported return to office as speculated by pasting his colour posters  on  buildings, trees and  billboards on major streets  in Kaduna, even as people were seen in groups on Sunday, discussing the purported visit by some Islamic clerics to the president recently.

Although the sponsors of the Yar’Adua posters are still unknown, the glossy portrait had the logo of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), at the top with Nigeria, written boldly beneath, while a smiling Yar’Adua dressed in fine guinea brocade seemed to be assuring all that he was now okay.

Recently, a pro-Yar’Adua group in the state capital said to be sponsored by one Alhaji Alasore, staged a rally and traversed the nooks and crannies of the city in a convoy with hundreds of youths chanting Nigeria Sai Yar’Adua!

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/3564-yaradua-posters-flood-kaduna.html
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by chidichris(m): 9:20am On Apr 05, 2010
we need not to know who the sponsors are and wether there are posters or not, all i know is that yar adua is our man.
come 2011, wether alive or dead, he will be our president.
there is no need wasting time and other resources, yar adua must be the president no matter where he will be then.
he is entitle to rule from the land of the dead at least we can make history having a dead president.
the current abia state gov won his elections from right there in the efcc net so what will be the difference if yar adua will win from the ,
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Odunnu: 9:36am On Apr 05, 2010
Thats d miracle of d ressurection power of christ.
Yar'adua is alive!HE'S ALIVE
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by safeact(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2010
Chun chin chaa! I laugh in china.
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Odunnu: 9:37am On Apr 05, 2010
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by rickie4us(m): 9:52am On Apr 05, 2010
a drama that never ends ,
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by mrofficial(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
Invisible president. grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by TheSaintz: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
am in kaduna @ the moment and i dont see anhy posters of Yardua anywhere
please where are u guys getting all of this
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by ochukoccna: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
Which kain posters dem paste?
[size=18pt]Obituary poster[/size]? grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's time we invoke Section 144 & 145 to bury this ghost once for all time. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by bello2010: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
Uhmmmm,
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2010
ochukoccna:

Which kain posters dem paste?
[size=18pt]Obituary poster[/size]? grin grin grin grin grin grin
It's time we invoke Section 144 & 145 to bury this ghost once for all time. cool cool cool cool cool
Indead is[size=20pt] Obituary poster[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by yeswecan(m): 12:47pm On Apr 05, 2010
The protest is over what? it doesn't make any sence to me
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
To HELL WITH WHOEVER SUPPORT THE GREEDY MAN AND HIS FAMILY FOR ANYTHING IN NIGERIA.
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by saintneo(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2010
chidichris:

we need not to know who the sponsors are and wether there are posters or not, all i know is that yar adua is our man.
come 2011, wether alive or dead, he will be our president.
there is no need wasting time and other resources, yar adua must be the president no matter where he will be then.
he is entitle to rule from the land of the dead at least we can make history having a dead president.
the current abia state gov won his elections from right there in the efcc net so what will be the difference if yar adua will win from the ,

Chidi drank 10 cartons of beer, whisky, hi-ness and ogororo during Easter celebrations. LMAO!

Dead or Alive. . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by tunnytox(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
Odunnu:

Are you being sarcastic? undecided wetin be Jesus matter for this one grin
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by kaycee250(m): 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2010
Yar'adua goes to church, hahahhahahahaha
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by kcblast(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
Even if he is alive, we don't need him any more but i still doubt till tomorrow dat his alive angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angryand as for d posters they are nothing but vampires,bloody animals,pecky vultures, ah ahnn : angry angry
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by egift(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
Why not! Since we celebrate madness. One day monkey go go market, Their cup will get full soon. Justice will prevail and sanity will return.

All we need in this nation is fixing leadership in this country. All will be well.
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2010
Nigerians will be fools to let this happen, to allow the man to be "installed" over us again . . . will be a shame
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by chidichris(m): 2:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
@nairalanders,
pls let us be patient with this man. he is still that same sick man that was imposed on us in 2007 so let us give him all the suppot and chances he deserves as the only man good enough to be the president of nigeria.
all we need to do now is to ask the senators to amend our constitution to give room for an imam who will officially be passing information to us as nigerians.
long live nigeria! long live yar adua and long live the other big idiot who imposed him on us.
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2010
this must be a sick joke! grin
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by usbcable(m): 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
another publicity stunt by our presidents psychophants/apologists

imagine playing politics wit a sick mans health all in the name of POWER PLAY
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2010
i wonder why they're not campaigning for him to come and address them publicly?
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2010
George_D:

i wonder why they're not campaigning for him to come and address them publicly?

Cos those that could be so gullible to go and post such has no brain to think.
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Mbeki: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
Let him survive from the sick cabin first before anything. Turai is just wasting money to fuel an already failed campaign.
I think this woman is just stupid and power drunk
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by OYBMEND: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
This is a direct result of Iliterate power hungry wife with young sons.

If any of Yar'adua's sons were grown up, this crap wont be happening. They would have called their mother to other.
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by nearest(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
I feel the man is not in his senses, forget what those clerics said, because if he is, he'd be thinking of resigning, why hold this country to ransom when its not yours? If He's as honourable as we are made to believe we'll know when he comes back ( thats if he does)
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by GeorgeD1(m): 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
naija politricks! grin
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by nearest(m): 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
OYB_MEND:

This is a direct result of Iliterate power hungry wife with young sons.

If any of Yar'adua's sons were grown up, this crap wont be happening. They would have called their mother to other.
                         the man has two serving governors as sons-in-law! Can't they advise their MOTHER-IN-LAW?
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by AdetolaO: 5:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
What a way to spend tax payers money. Motherless babies and destitute what are you waiting for, curse be on the ,
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by Gunnaz007: 6:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
nearest:

the man has two serving governors as sons-in-law! Can't they advise their MOTHER-IN-LAW?

Dakingari advised turaya against all dis but GREEDY yuguda supported and is still supporting d status quo
Re: Yar’adua Posters Flood Kaduna For 2011 by BlakkBoi(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
We should be happy the political atmosphere is never boring. I am getting enough laugh over these stories and probably the reason i pay tax is to be entertained.

Imagine the tax collectors entertaining the tax payer's with these funny tricks yet at the end of the day they get assassinated, murdered or jailed. Ask Bode, he knows how funny it is.
na wah ooo. Good show for my money it is.

I guess i have this thing in me. I can be funnier than Yar'adua if given the opportunity.

Rubbish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Nigeria Breaks Up What Will You Miss? / 2015: Senate Urges INEC To Ensure All Internally Displaced Persons Vote / The Proposed Gelegele Seaport In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.