Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain (74361 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by izibili44: 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

The man decided to teach her a lesson.
Teaching her a lesson at the detriment of the kids.. The guy no try
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Bahamas95(m): 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
I wanna hear from the other party before I decide.

If the woman didn't offend him in any way before he did that evil act that means the man is very wicked.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by InfinityFabric: 3:40pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ay04z:
Paternity fraud...... Discovered.. No capping.... Dear men.. No matter how broke u re... Save money for dna... At least ur first child... And those one wey only resemble there mother..
- Marry virgin first.
- Then save for DNA test.
- and make sure u do that DNA test
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by GooodHardDick: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
orohbiro:
you are a big fool it will never be well with u I have observe arch how u redicle ladies here on Nairaland

What's this fool?

You must be extremely stupid. I thought I have warned you not to ever quote me again on nairaland? Idiot. This is how you stupid, bitter and frustrated fools go around parading yourselves as feminist. Werey! Entitlement mentality kill you there. Idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Blackdisciple(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kaiii, so that's why she's crying as if he has divorced her...

Besides the man can't just do that without a reason, well to me I think she's doing those things some nigeria women do to their husbands when they reach foreign lands...

3 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by bizzibodi(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
drnoel:

Lol, the man's action is fruitless. Unless the wife and kids were illegal in Spain and didn't have travel documents. Otherwise she would just walk into the embassy and identify herself and tell her story. The embassy will do the rest
Just like that?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Blackdisciple(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
That man did the right thing, what a smart man!! angry

Check very well, that woman might either be a gold digger or a liability to him, I'm sure she must be rude, disrespectful and arrogant. more reasons why he had to dump her ass here in Nigeria!

Trust a Nigeria lady who's shedding crocodile tears at your own peril!!!!

Not really a gold digger or being a liability but I think that same thing some nigeria women do when they reach abroad ooo
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by bizzibodi(m): 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
That na old format, it won't work. The woman and the kids should visit the
nearest Spanish embassy and their documents restored.
Good idea!make I carry my children go Spanish embassy to tell them my own story.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Blackdisciple(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

You Sabi, my thoughts too...
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by seanjy4konji: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
When she was all rude and making life uncomfortable for the man..no one was there>..Opening her toto for every nigga in Madrid for some few euros....no one was there..disrespecting the man day and night....shouting and nagging....begging her to be calm for the sajje of the kid...no....she get coco nut head..

Nigeria woman...give them small money now..they become extremely rude for no reason..

let her chop beans small.....

Indian woman,chinese woman...get money pass all this village nigerian girls...they still have respect and courtesy...no..not naija woman...deceit and cheating na their family dna

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by bepositive11: 3:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by VenumX: 3:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mumu man. Make Spanish police catch you. Dem go deport you back to your sh1t hole. grin

The woman sef no smart. Abi she no go school. You no fit keep your own document and that of your children? Na your mumu oga come hold every thing.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by NiggasInParis: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:

Exactly. No two ways about it
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Exactly the same way my wife is blaming my elder sister (since she is the only family member I confer with) for our marital issues. Meanwhile I don't even discuss anything about my wife with my sister. When a wife begins to blame others for manipulating their husband, know that she is the problem.

4 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by seguno2: 4:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iykolysis:
With whose money??

There is something called probono, and also NGOs that will be more than happy to help her.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by wallarwallar(m): 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2022
Simple thing. The woman shud make an official report at Spain Embassy in Nigeria and submit all dere details. They will take it up and that guy might just put himself in serious trouble. Spain is not Nigeria
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Prisco4luv(m): 4:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
They should the man side of the story too........sometimes women can frustrate man life
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by gare(f): 4:17pm On Mar 16, 2022
MsDoris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh745jRaJYM

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/wife-in-tears-as-husband-tricks-her-and.html

Madam tell us how many times you have threteaned to call police for your husband ? Forget all that story she is say, I only pity thee children

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by farem: 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
drnoel:

Lol, the man's action is fruitless. Unless the wife and kids were illegal in Spain and didn't have travel documents. Otherwise she would just walk into the embassy and identify herself and tell her story. The embassy will do the rest

So if they has decided to relocate (from Spain)? The woman can then eat her Spain.
Some women are a hell on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by 46arcadez(m): 4:18pm On Mar 16, 2022
MsDoris:

The wife wan change am for the husband for spain, you know the levels na; na woman get upper hand there. Husband quickly use him sense once

3 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by CharlotteFlair: 4:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
stracey:
Obviously you could see that she was misbehaving to the husband in Yankee, enjoying and taking advantage of European laws that gives them that privilege.
For her to even make a video backs the fact that she is troublesome, perhaps she had been threatening the man over there.. Don't they have family members that can talk them to compromise! Why making a public video of matrimonial issues. She just chose to do a video to attract cheap sympathy...Fear women that cry easily, they are decievers

Asshole
I don't cry easily grin
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by marlboro007(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2022
RedMac:
Chai what a wicked world!!!...

i dont know the full story but let me address this issue prestisibly from two different angles...

Maybe the man is just fed up of the woman, and is looking for ways to dump her probably for another woman in spain (oyinbo i presume)

or

Maybe the woman has done something very very terrible and the man is too weak to accept the flaws of a woman

whichever way and however the story is

the man no try at all, he should have considered his son...

anyway to the woman... Welcome back to your country, lets start all over again
wat if he found out the children are not his own, there's no smoke without fire as an adage says

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by WhatThen: 4:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
nearest Spanish embassy and have their documents restored.

As Spanish citizens or what?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Okudiover(m): 4:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
Will she be shedding crocodile tears if they had just returned from Ukraine?

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Galadimabawa: 4:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
Shee be u dey Spain dey form mogabe for the man?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by randy01(m): 4:35pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
nearest Spanish embassy and have their documents restored.

And who will pay for their flight coz this woman look liability.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by UnabashedIPOB: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2022
MsDoris:

Wife In Tears As Husband Tricks Her And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them There And Returns To Spain With Their Travel Documents

A wife has been left devastated after her husband abandoned her and their kids in Nigeria and returned to Spain alone.

According to the woman, who was still yet to get over the shock, they were all initially based in Europe, however, as it stands now, their chances of returning back to Spain have been thwarted by the man.

She narrated that the breadwinner and husband, identified as Chinedu, had reportedly returned with the family from their base in Spain on the guise of having a vacation in their home country, Nigeria.

However, he left them behind in Nigeria and returned to Spain with only their travel documents which automatically ruins their chances of returning to Spain.

In the video, the devastated wife was seen in tears, she obviously had no prior knowledge that they would be abandoned in Nigeria.

The woman who was on her knees all through in the video, blamed her husband's elder sister for spiritually manipulating him.

That's NOT a big deal. If the wife and the children are citizens or a legal residents of Spain, all she needs to do is to go to the Spanish Embassy with proof of who she is and apply for replacement documents. First of all, I would advise her to go to the police and file a report that her documents (passports and etc.) along with that of her children were either stolen or lost. It might take a little while but she would have replacement documents.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by zumbigbo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sharp guy. Sure he arranged everything before she got Spanish passport. Now he can arrange himself jeje in peace.

Don't know the story but the way she holler in front of the kids, pushing them into emotional trauma, shows a lot. Last, last - kids go enjoy naija better.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Munzy14(m): 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:

This could be what played out...I mean who dumps his heart desires? Like that

A guy in my neighbourhood, years back...A USA based lady came back, and met him in a mall...They started from there till she decided to take him to the states...On reaching there, He was treated like a second hand cloth by same lady who was all lovy-dovy when in Nigeria....

As a guy man, he insists he want go pay her dowry unto love...She agreed and they planned returning to Naija for marriage..The guy said he was just acting like who is drunk in love until his leg touch down Nigerian soil...Right there at the airport he told the lady GOD purnish her and her lineage.. grin grin

Embarrassed her unto revenge for what she reduced him to in USA...And left her and her mom at the airport.. grin grin grin

He is married now with a son and daughter after that issue..

He is a lawyer...The last time he saw my mom, he was like mummy My wife is God sent...I never knew such sweet souls exist in this life..lmao...My mom was just laughing.

In summary, Some Nigerian ladies are something else the moment their leg enter yankee...Their is a reason why God will not allow the power women control over there happen here... grin

Some ladies will just embarrass and humiliate men every day because the law is under their control.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by soojar(m): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by winner37(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
I have heard from the woman but with no reason why the man have to dumped her, i will reserved my comments till i hea from the man with vital reason for his action i will know what to say. But fear women !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Title? / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.