Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain (74365 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Exceed15: 2:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

The man decided to teach her a lesson.

Exactly my thought bro. Nigerian women becomes tiger when they get to Europe and begin frustrating their husband based on the fact that law favours them.

The guy acted quickly before she turns him into destitute.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by back2sender: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

Exactly typical of the nigerian woman tribe, once they get to obodo oyibo land so much dsrespect and insult for thier husband.

This is the only reason they man took his time and hatch out this plan after all its the man that took her to spain in the first place and its the same man that brought her back to nigeria.

so what is the issue Here?

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Trustworthiness: 2:59pm On Mar 16, 2022
RedMac:
Chai what a wicked world!!!...

i dont know the full story but let me address this issue prestisibly from two different angles...

Maybe the man is just fed up of the woman, and is looking for ways to dump her probably for another woman in spain (oyinbo i presume)

or

Maybe the woman has done something very very terrible and the man is too weak to accept the flaws of a woman

whichever way and however the story is

the man no try at all, he should have considered his son...

anyway to the woman... Welcome back to your country, lets start all over again

Most times it's the woman that will be at fault.
From stories I have heard, which mostly happened to the Igbo tribe, a guy will come to Nigeria to marry with the hope of marrying a good wife rather than marrying oyinbo. The supposed Nigerian lady will turn to a devil by leveraging on the laws of those countries to take all the Man's property.
I want to believe that is what happened here.

However, unless we here from the man as well, we may get to know the true story as women will not arrogate fault to herself but, either to the husband or his relative

4 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by drnoel: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
seguno2:

They may not be illegal per se, maybe just that she is unaware of what she is entitled to in the European system.

Yes, true. You could also be right. Nigerian men tend to prefer keeping their women ignorant of the advantages they have with the system. One man once told me that if you let the woman know she will use it against you one day angry angry
You can imagine my surprise at the statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Exceed15: 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
That serves her right. See her face. Only God knows how she had been frustrating the poor man over there.

Men do not make mistake of taking your Nigerian wife abroad. Keep her here and your kids and be sending money to them regularly.

They have turned many into a destitute. A word is enough for the wise!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by back2sender: 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
There is no problem here.
The man took her to spain with his own money and the same man returned her to nigeria with his own money.

3 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by chiedozie198100: 3:07pm On Mar 16, 2022
But this woman face dey like that troublesome woman for area wey other women dey try avoid at all cost grin grin grin grin grin

if she's legal in spain, the man just dey waste him time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by GistFullGround: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
1. Get a very good Spanish lawyer to represent you.
2. They will send the letter to the Spanish Embassy.
3. Tell them the real story
4. They will confirm it because Nigeria has no records
5. Wait patiently for their response
6. Begin to gather your stuff & return back! grin

Cheers!

#SpainNoBeNigeria

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Goldentulip2: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lol I like this news but before any comment let’s hear the man’s side of the story
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Abemy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
What's what happened when you think you know what your man can do, and you keep abusing him emotionally all the times.

I guess, the man has been through a lot emotionally, from the hands of the wife. He may have tried talking to the wife, who felt the man is a weakling.

Now, she will understand. This should deterred other women reading this to take complaints from their husbands seriously.

5 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by MikoB: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
That na old format, it won't work. The woman and the kids should visit the
nearest Spanish embassy and their documents restored.

It doesn't work that way unless they are citizens if not it will be difficult to go back even if they have resident permits, these oyinbo people don't trust us, why do you think if someone looses his or her resident permit on a visit to naija, it takes donkey months or years before you can be allowed to go back to your base abroad especially Europe!

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by DSDLIVEREPORT: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:

More .like it really

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Beremx(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:

Did his kids also disrespect him since you know the man very well?
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Geenosko: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Get new passports and write to the embassy that issued the visas/permits
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Charly68: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ummmn; for a man to have brought his wife and children back home in wisdom , it means the woman is a bad market and the man decided to outsmart her instead of going to jail in Europe .. our women are wild and very mean in Europe .. They forgot easily that somebody brought them there and before you know it they will ruin you and tell you they have moved on.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by pharmaking: 3:20pm On Mar 16, 2022
The man was obviously tired of the woman.

I like the guy sha, he avoided the domestic violence part that could ruin him over there.

The divorce palava that could drain him mentally and materially.

He carry her jeje come give her parents.

He deserves to live long honestly. A lot of men are 6 feets below because they could not take a specific decision.

Thumbs up for the man.I am not interested in the video self.

Women should learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by ALFADOS(m): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2022
Lord have mercy
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Akharmony: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
That na old format, it won't work. The woman and the kids should visit the
nearest Spanish embassy and their documents restored.
and you think it gonna b that easy for her to run all those thing legitly from Nigeria. .
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Djkenny080(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Welcome back to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by 1Sharon(f): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Just call the Spanish embassy
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by derecho(m): 3:25pm On Mar 16, 2022
Which one concern the man's sister for the matter? I suspect she's not in good terms with the sister-in-law.
If only girls go try get wisdom, they'll see how sweet men are.
Instead of crying like an actress to the public, go to the embassy and tell them.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by 07kjb: 3:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Chinedu my guy a very good decision
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Akharmony: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Sorry Oo. . But as i deh look una i think Nija go deh ok for una pass spain Oo. . Cos i no see anything spanish for this background wey i deh see so

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by macjurek(m): 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stop the crocodile tears,the man is not bewitched nor manipulated okay.

Your antecedent behavior and mannerisms gave the clear impression that you want to file a divorce and get half of the properties as according to European laws.

Now your predetermined actions are thwarted,women repent,a man that took you to Spain and have children cannot be so wicked and foolish to do this,beg him and reconcile with your in-laws okay.

I pray that he reason with you.....
Cheerio

7 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Iykolysis: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2022
seguno2:

She should get better human rights lawyers/advocates in Spain to roast the silly man out.

With whose money??
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Cantonese: 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
How is it that her problem is her husband's sister? Why do women so easily hold their husband's people for issues like this? Is it that their own family members cannot be faulted? What will happen if she finds that her own sister has been sleeping with her husband for ages?

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by 4good(m): 3:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:

Most likely the cause. But not the best way anyway. Hummnnn, some women can push men to do some unthinkable things sha
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Iykolysis: 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
GistFullGround:
1. Get a very good Spanish lawyer to represent you.
2. They will send the letter to the Spanish Embassy.
3. Tell them the real story
4. They will confirm it because Nigeria has no records
5. Wait patiently for their response
6. Begin to gather your stuff & return back! grin

Cheers!

Good Spanish lawyer with whose money?

#SpainNoBeNigeria
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Ezyp(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2022
fourboys:
There's no place like home.. welcome back, grin cheesy grin but why is she crying?
Abraham for no leave he fathers land move go place where milk and honey dey if he de reason this no place like home bullshit

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by ednut1(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
Story no gel. Go to the embassy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Title? / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.