Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,506 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain (74359 Views)

Visiting Nigeria For The First Time In 2 Years, Any Advice / My Trip To Spain Part 1 | Malaga / 15 Things Foreigners Need To Know Before Visiting Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by InfinityFabric: 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
Ay04z:
u go search for virgin tire...
It's a game of numbers.
When you line up 10, maybe you'd 1, 2 or 3 ?
When you line up 20 ? ....

It's never a problem to get girls when you have life in order.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Ay04z(m): 10:02pm On Mar 16, 2022
InfinityFabric:

It's a game of numbers.
When you line up 10, maybe you'd 1, 2 or 3 ?
When you line up 20 ? ....

It's never a problem to get girls when you have life in order.
dat true anyway.... But virgin can still knack another dick after u don disflower dem.... Just pray for a good one.. And be a good man too..

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Shancca: 10:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
DryMouth:
Maybe she got to spain and started disrespecting the man knowing the power women have over men in europe.

The man decided to teach her a lesson.

I have said this before but most Nigerians who haven’t traveled before tackled me. Women get power for west and they use devilishly to tarnish hard working men. May God help if she is clean and sincere with her submissions.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Kingkool77: 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2022
Nwodosis:
That na old format, it won't work. The woman and the kids should visit the
nearest Spanish embassy and have their documents restored.

It depends on the kind of documents they have. Let's take Italy for example. If the husband has a residence permit for work purpose and decided that he wants to bring his wife and kids via family reunion to live with him ,they will all depend on him when they get there and that means the renewal of their residence permit will also depends on the status of the Husband who is responsible for their upkeep. So in other words if the man decides to take them back to Nigeria and leave them there and when he gets back to Italy and decides to inform the government that due to hardship he couldn't bear the cost of them living together in Italy so he decided to take them Back to Nigeria, I am sorry that there is nothing that woman can do because;
1. The govt can't force the man to live with his family.
2. Without that man they can't renew their residence permit.
3. I am not sure the government will be willing to cater for the family because they are not citizens and I doubt if they are permanent residents.
4. The woman can't simply walk into the embassy over there in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 11:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
MsDoris:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh745jRaJYM

https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/03/wife-in-tears-as-husband-tricks-her-and.html
Blogger again and people already begin to comment, nothing she said relates to the headlines, besides if the man truly took their documents back, its a simple thing to go to the Embassy, report the Docs missing and you get issued new ones, it would even be supper fast as there are KIDS involved, So bloggers make una small small, and guys plz read well B4 commenting

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Rawhumper(m): 11:52pm On Mar 16, 2022
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Rawhumper(m): 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
God bless you dear....oga dirigi na ma.

True daughter of Igbo land.

ote author=Chipink post=111063455]Hmm oga why nau.

Well madam i hope u are taking the advantage of europe to disprespect ur hubby.
Some women dont know A submisive woman rules the house.[/quote]
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Rawhumper(m): 12:00am On Mar 17, 2022
We are always supreme.....anyi bu umu Ezeke.

Nobody will and can never change that,no marginalization.

[quo

te author=Chipink post=111063455]Hmm oga why nau.

Some women dont know A submisive woman rules the house.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:12am On Mar 17, 2022
shantti:

They will tell her to come with her husband

Lol no they won’t .if those children are citizen ,the man will definitely get in trouble for child abandonment � when she finally return to Spain ,she should hit him hard with law suite .
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 12:42am On Mar 17, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

Lol no they won’t .if those children are citizen ,the man will definitely get in trouble for child abandonment � when she finally return to Spain ,she should hit him hard with law suite .
You guys are soooo funny, how can one abandon a child when the said child is left in the care of an Adult?? grin grin
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2022
erico2k2:

You guys are soooo funny, how can one abandon a child when the said child is left in the care of an Adult?? grin grin

It’s child abandonment especially when you have both parent and you uproot a child from his country of resident with the hope of you bringing them back only for you to abandon them there.

Speak to any social worker or child protective service agent they’ll tell you what he did is in fact a child abandonment and kidnap being held against their will .
That woman has a good solid case if they’re legal residence of Spain .and if they’re not she can use domestic violence and emotional abuse as a her means . That man is not smart at all

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Excellent7(m): 1:13am On Mar 17, 2022
Kingkool77:

It depends on the kind of documents they have. Let's take Italy for example. If the husband has a residence permit for work purpose and decided that he wants to bring his wife and kids via family reunion to live with him ,they will all depend on him when they get there and that means the renewal of their residence permit will also depends on the status of the Husband who is responsible for their upkeep. So in other words if the man decides to take them back to Nigeria and leave them there and when he gets back to Italy and decides to inform the government that due to hardship he couldn't bear the cost of them living together in Italy so he decided to take them Back to Nigeria, I am sorry that there is nothing that woman can do because;
1. The govt can't force the man to live with his family.
2. Without that man they can't renew their residence permit.
3. I am not sure the government will be willing to cater for the family because they are not citizens and I doubt if they are permanent residents.
4. The woman can't simply walk into the embassy over there in Nigeria.

Respect Bros!
There is no doubt you are very knowledgeable on this matter. The process is similar all through the EU.

I have been laughing as I read comments of folks calling for human rights lawyer and activists, and going to the Spanish Embassy.

Most likely the man guaranteed their stay and had carried his family through family reunion.

Whatever provoked this response from the man, the woman is most probably grounded.

I think some folks that do not understand how these things work are going to suck her dry in the guise of helping her.

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Suspect1: 1:20am On Mar 17, 2022
FamTomx2:

grin
be blessed thoucheesy... Anyways... noise!

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by UnimkeAk(m): 4:09am On Mar 17, 2022
RedMac:
Chai what a wicked world!!!...

i dont know the full story but let me address this issue prestisibly from two different angles...

Maybe the man is just fed up of the woman, and is looking for ways to dump her probably for another woman in spain (oyinbo i presume)

or

Maybe the woman has done something very very terrible and the man is too weak to accept the flaws of a woman

whichever way and however the story is

the man no try at all, he should have considered his son...

anyway to the woman... Welcome back to your country, lets start all over again
Once I saw the spiritual manipulation and the blame on the man's sister..
I support the man,
He has gone through hell in that woman's hand

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by emkz: 6:09am On Mar 17, 2022
After one woman came out to attempt to ruin one comedian and radio personality's image, claiming he was not looking after their children, the man came and told his story and we found out that the woman had a child for her sister's husband she had fraudulently passed to the innocent man. After DNA revealed it, this evil soul still wanted the innocent man to continue looking after the child.

For a man to deceive you into Nigeria and abandon you, let him tell us why. There is more to the story.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by OvertheTop(m): 11:24am On Mar 17, 2022
VenumX:
Mumu man. Make Spanish police catch you. Dem go deport you back to your sh1t hole. grin

The woman sef no smart. Abi she no go school. You no fit keep your own document and that of your children? Na your mumu oga come hold every thing.

that one Na Story....
if she wants a Divorce. it will be Done in Nigeria...

and Everybody Go your Separate Ways.... then she can have her documents....

its most likely, she was is Threatening to Divorce him over there to Take all the Man's Properties and Ruin him

Nigerian Women...Turning TIGER Abroad!

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by OvertheTop(m): 11:52am On Mar 17, 2022
Reptyle:

Painful betrayal from her husband. It may have been triggered by something the woman did. But no matter what he should not treat her that way. He can divorce her over there and let them continue their life.

But she needs to stop wallowing in self-pity and pick herself up. This is not too difficult to fix though it will cost her quite some money. This case will just be handled the same way you handle missing travel documents. She needs to get a lawyer and fight for her's and her children's rights.

The first thing she needs to do is file an affidavit for her missing passport. That way, she and her children can be issued fresh passports. Then she needs to approach the Spanish embassy to have her case reviewed and her visa restored.

I am not an expert in this sort of matter but I know it is not an impossible situation to resolve. A good immigration lawyer should be able to provide her with some professional guidance and support.

Its Really painful....You have Taken Sides with the Woman already without even Knowing if this woman had been damaging to the Man Aboard.

its really sad. (This is exactly.. How men have created Laws that have made Men Slaves Aboard)

I wish you could Taste some of the Things(pepper) these women show their husband when Aboard.

Things like:
Threating to Divorce him and have him thrown out of your home on slight provocation.
while he continues to pay kids upkeep and he sleeps outside the Home.
and may continue paying for Home Mortgage for a house he is not living in.

Any small Augment in which he want to put the wife straight on some misbehaviors.....You hear : I will Call the Police on You.

Your Wife will be controlling you like a Child...and if you don't align, She will constantly Threaten to Divorce You OR Fake Domestic Violent to get You arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by OvertheTop(m): 11:55am On Mar 17, 2022
irunoko:
more implicating for the man if the woman went to the embassy and told them she was abandoned in nigeria.thry will investigate,fish him out and God help him if his purpose was to marry oyinbo woman double jeopardy.however if she's ignorant he can get away with it.first thing is for her to get to the embassy,call all her friends in Europe on phone and definitely he will be rounded up and made to face the laws

Some Naija men are completely unreasonable and not fit to be husbands.i wonder how his kids who are seeing all this things will be able to forgive him or have anything to do with him

Later some men will say children only focus on the mothers and leave the fathers out.he didn't even care about the childrens welfare, education or how they'll cope.its definitely a konji Influenced decision

When he's deported and given a taste of his medicine,sense Wil fall on him because if it was about the woman's misbehaviour, why also inflict pain on the kids.

oga, A you married?

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by OvertheTop(m): 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

It’s child abandonment especially when you have both parent and you uproot a child from his country of resident with the hope of you bringing them back only for you to abandon them there.

Speak to any social worker or child protective service agent they’ll tell you what he did is in fact a child abandonment and kidnap being held against their will .
That woman has a good solid case if they’re legal residence of Spain .and if they’re not she can use domestic violence and emotional abuse as a her means . That man is not smart at all

These are the Manipulative Words they Use to Blackmail and Destroy their Husbands Abroad....
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by irunoko(m): 12:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
OvertheTop:

oga, A you married?
How's that your business? undecided

And what does that have to do with the subject matter of this thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by gaspology(m): 12:56pm On Mar 17, 2022
drnoel:

Lol, the man's action is fruitless. Unless the wife and kids were illegal in Spain and didn't have travel documents. Otherwise she would just walk into the embassy and identify herself and tell her story. The embassy will do the rest

It's easier said than done. It's painful what Nigerian women turn to become once you take her abroad. Many men have committed suicide, murder owing to frustrations caused by these daughters of Eve. Better she is back here alive than come packaged in casket. She's crying because she's jobless upon being a pest grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by irunoko(m): 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2022
gaspology:

It's easier said than done. It's painful what Nigerian women turn to become once you take her abroad. Many men have committed suicide, murder owing to frustrations caused by these daughters of Eve. Better she is back here alive than come packaged in casket. She's crying because she's jobless upon being a pest grin
then if you don't want her again as a man, divorce her the proper way that would bring dignity to you as a man.meanwhile,if it was truly about the wife being a nuisance, Why disrupt the education of the kids by dumping them in nigeria? Anyway this is a lesson to unmarried women that cannot wait to carry marriage on their heads, don't marry an impulsive, unthinking and selfish Man and it's better to remain single than marry a baby husband that acts without thinking of the long term consequences.

Tomorrow when fate smiles on them and they become successful,the man will be complaining that the children don't remember them and they focus only on their mothers.

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Reptyle(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
OvertheTop:

Its Really painful....You have Taken Sides with the Woman already without even Knowing if this woman had been damaging to the Man Aboard.

its really sad. (This is exactly.. How men have created Laws that have made Men Slaves Aboard)

I wish you could Taste some of the Things(pepper) these women show their husband when Aboard.

Things like:
Threating to Divorce him and have him thrown out of your home on slight provocation.
while he continues to pay kids upkeep and he sleeps outside the Home.
and may continue paying for Home Mortgage for a house he is not living in.

Any small Augment in which he want to put the wife straight on some misbehaviors.....You hear : I will Call the Police on You.

Your Wife will be controlling you like a Child...and if you don't align, She will constantly Threaten to Divorce You OR Fake Domestic Violent to get You arrested.

I was very careful not to take sides, my brother. I totally agree with you that some women can be agents of the devil.

I was only reacting to the crux of the matter which is the fact that she can take certain actions to address the situation of being abandoned in Nigeria rather than crying on social media.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by TheComicGuy(m): 3:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
Not that easy actually,maybe if they were citizens,and even though the fact that they are black is another problem, embassy go use their eye see shegge
Nwodosis:
That na old format, it won't work. The woman and the kids should visit the
nearest Spanish embassy and have their documents restored.
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

Well I thought I was talking to an enlightened soul but I guess not, Kidnap?The Man in question in the Eyes of the Law has done nothing wrong.If he had brought the child by himself and abandoned the child there on their own then that's abandonment. The man never said they cannot return that's up to the woman, do not forget the child is with their biological MUM, and even moving 4ward, there is nothing whatso ever that suggest in that video that yours and loads of others narrative what what the video was all about not even an ounce of it.
If I go to work and leave my child who is 13 at home with their mum that's not child abandonment, however if I leave them by themselves it is. More so to kidnap is to hold someone against their will. so how Kidnap came into this topic alludes my imagination!
Abadonment can never take place as far as the kids are left in the care of a responsible adult in this case MUM

2 Likes

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by drnoel: 11:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
gaspology:

U need to be sure of your story before coming here to comment. If U follow those stories well, you will see the men ain't saints

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Chipink(f): 1:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
Rawhumper:
God bless you dear....oga dirigi na ma.

True daughter of Igbo land.

ote author=Chipink post=111063455]Hmm oga why nau.

Some women dont know A submisive woman rules the house.

Daalu na smiley
Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Rawhumper(m): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
E maka nwaoma....jisike.

Lezie anya.

quote author=Chipink post=111145732]

Daalu na smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:29am On Apr 26, 2022
erico2k2:

Well I thought I was talking to an enlightened soul but I guess not, Kidnap?The Man in question in the Eyes of the Law has done nothing wrong.If he had brought the child by himself and abandoned the child there on their own then that's abandonment. The man never said they cannot return that's up to the woman, do not forget the child is with their biological MUM, and even moving 4ward, there is nothing whatso ever that suggest in that video that yours and loads of others narrative what what the video was all about not even an ounce of it.
If I go to work and leave my child who is 13 at home with their mum that's not child abandonment, however if I leave them by themselves it is. More so to kidnap is to hold someone against their will. so how Kidnap came into this topic alludes my imagination!
Abadonment can never take place as far as the kids are left in the care of a responsible adult in this case MUM

I’m just seeing this.

I’ll like to think you’re not very smart neither are you enlighten.
As said earlier ,speak to CPS they’ll tell you point blank want he did was an abandonment and subtly/forcefully moving a child to another country with the pretence of going on an holiday only to abandon the child there .I’m not going to go back and forth with you .

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by Surrey2Bimshire: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2022
OvertheTop:

These are the Manipulative Words they Use to Blackmail and Destroy their Husbands Abroad....

Weather we like it or not what he did was an abuse .

1 Like

Re: Man Tricks Wife And Kids Into Visiting Nigeria, Dumps Them And Returns To Spain by erico2k2(m): 9:25am On Apr 26, 2022
Surrey2Bimshire:

I’m just seeing this.

I’ll like to think you’re not very smart neither are you enlighten.
As said earlier ,speak to CPS they’ll tell you point blank want he did was an abandonment and subtly/forcefully moving a child to another country with the pretence of going on an holiday only to abandon the child there .I’m not going to go back and forth with you .
You who is Enlightened just used words you got no clue of what they mean.Plz check the meaning of USE OF FORCE
FYI he did not move the kids the mum did and we do not know the underlining issues of why he decided to go back abroad without the wife and kids, If he brought the kids by himself and left them there by them self then that would be abandonment. There is nowhere in the article were it stated that the woman and kids could not return on their own if they so wish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) / Luxembourg Makes Public Transportation Free, Becomes First Country (Pics) / Cheeky Monkeys Having Sex On Car Bonnet In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.