Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) (7656 Views)

Obi Lost Pole In NW, NE And SE Where Most Of The Voters Are, Yet Leading: Juju / Lai Mohammed Inspects Tallest Nigerian Flag Pole In Jigawa (Photos) / Lie Mohammed commissions the tallest flag pole in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by lilyheaven: 4:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Compare and contrast: Electric pole in Nigeria vs Electric Pole in the United Kingdom
The electric pole in my neighborhood is not like this.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Despacito1: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
nairavsdollars:
Compare and contrast: Electric pole in Nigeria vs Electric Pole in the United Kingdom

Should be called Electric web. Can you imagine, potential death to any careless NePA or residents. This is Nitel cable wire all over the place expecially in Onitsha is worster.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
VaselineCrew:
It’s funny, cause you are saying we shouldn’t hype whites, yet in Nigeria, no light for weeks now, people sleeping in darkness, no water, no law and order, nothing.

Abeg leave matter bros.

Live a day without any white/Asian invention, I’m sure that day will just involve you chilling in the bush.

This is simply really, ahtink? You can criticise black leaders and economies, etc., without degrading the black man and stripping him of his dignity and deferring to yts. It doesn't have to be this or that. You can speak to black people AND not idolise whites? undecided
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by techWriter3: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anything politicians crosses goes to deathwhat Nigerians Muslims witnessed in politicians is what I can't knowing
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by System202: 5:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
Anything Buhari touches turns to death

what Yoruba Muslims saw in buhari is what I can't understand

Bastard. Ist not a yourba christian Thats corrently the VP. But u choosed to blame Muslims yourbas just bcs of ur hate to them. but the VP that's a pastor u exclude him every time and blame yourba Muslims.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by System202: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yoruba christian we are not fools, u can't blame Buhari always and exclude pastor osinbajo just bcs he is christian. we will never support him and if u think ur vote will make him president then I dare u to do it
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Omoedeki: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Those are not Power cables, they are communication cables. Power is distributed via underground cabling in the UK. You only have overheard cables for transmitting power between substation.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Kharol1234: 6:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Everything for Nigeria na jaga jaga
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Deborahj(f): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Points of correction the UK pictures are Internet and telephone cables not electric cables. Electric cables is run on underground in the UK.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by kumulus(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
can you live life without white invention?

There’s nothing like inferiority complex here. White is superior no matter how you want to defend it. Tell me a successful run black nation on earth That’s comparable to west

Learn your history, not the ones taught you through schools.

1 Like

Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
kumulus:

Learn your history, not the ones taught you through schools.
mumu , same history you will read by using western inventions? grin
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by kumulus(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
mumu , same history you will read by using western inventions? grin

Look at the first page of your past posts, maybe you'll see how toxic you're being on here. It's not ideal, people go through a lot worse than you I'm certain but still maintain a sense of decorum and don't go about looking for the next person to vent their frustrations on.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
kumulus:

Look at the first page of your past posts, maybe you'll see how toxic you're being on here. It's not ideal, people go through a lot worse than you I'm certain but still maintain a sense of decorum and don't go about looking for the next person to vent their frustrations on.

kindly point out the exact posts then I’ll make rectification and render necessary apologies..
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by kumulus(m): 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
seanwilliam:

kindly point out the exact posts then I’ll make rectification and render necessary apologies..

Look on your profile (under Posts), most of the posts you made on the forum yesterday (atleast I counted about 8-9 such instances)
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by seanwilliam(m): 7:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
kumulus:

Look on your profile (under Posts), most of the posts you made on the forum yesterday (atleast I counted about 8-9 such instances)
I appreciate and I’ll make adjustment . However those posts are nothing Personal , they’re just individual reaction to topics.

You will be shocked I forget everything on here the moment I log out, I don’t attack personalities, but I attack posts not in synced with my research .

Once again I appreciate . Thanks
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by kumulus(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
seanwilliam:
I appreciate and I’ll make adjustment . However those posts are nothing Personal , they’re just individual reaction to topics.

You will be shocked I forget everything on here the moment I log out, I don’t attack personalities, but I attack posts not in synced with my research .

Once again I appreciate . Thanks

You're welcome Chief
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by simpleseyi: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
I thought you people said there are no electric poles in Oyinbo land, and that all cables are underground.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by Ray7878: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Those are NOT electrical pole in the UK. They are phone/cable poles. All the electric cables are insulated under earth. Not exposed like the Nigerian ones.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by nnamdi640: 12:49am On Mar 16, 2022
ZombieTERROR:
Anything Buhari touches turns to death

what Yoruba Muslims saw in buhari is what I can't understand
Honestly, that man must have used charm on them.
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by 1850fif: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Can't you for once relocate to UK abi what's all this Nigeria comparation with UK for?

This is pure sign of an inferiority complex
[/s]
Re: Electric Pole In Nigeria Vs Electric Pole In United Kingdom (pics) by 1850fif: 5:28am On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Can't you for once relocate to UK abi what's all this Nigeria comparation with UK for?

This is purely sign of an inferiority complex
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Peter Obi House In London After He Lied He Has No House Abroad / 2024: Tinubu Signs N28.7tn Budget Into Law / Obasanjo’s Eight Years Worse Than Abacha’s – Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.