Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,861 members, 7,838,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Three Most Essential Kinds Of Leverage You Need In Life - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Three Most Essential Kinds Of Leverage You Need In Life (307 Views)

Chidi Adimabuah: What You Need In Your Career / 8 Kinds Of People Every Talented Person Need In Order To Succeed / 4 Kinds Of Friends That Are Hindering Your Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Three Most Essential Kinds Of Leverage You Need In Life by ChigozieVictor(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
THE THREE MOST ESSENTIAL KINDS OF LEVERAGE YOU NEED IN LIFE
[Written By Chigozie Victor Uwalaka]

As a an individual, business owner and Leader,you need leverage to grow your business.
Leverages are called lifter.
Leverage is a mean of outsourcing opportunity other than your strength and ability.
They're platform to grow yourself or Organization.

As you rise in life,you will understand that there are level you can't really attain by your own strength,certificate and ability. You need a leverage to get what you want.
You don't rise in destiny alone,you need an extra source to be bigger and bigger.

I would share the three most essential kinds you need in life.

Are you ready���

▶ Other People's Knowledge
You cannot rise in life above your knowledge (insight). The more you grow in life,the more wiser you will become.
Destiny does not require foolish to fulfill it. It takes wisdom to built a profitable future and dream.

Only a fool will despise knowledge in life.
Take advantage of other people's knowledge to rise in life.

▶ Other people's experience :
Experience are individualize but they are key holders to another man's rising.
Isaac Newton said," *if I have seen farther than others,it is because I stood at the back of giants* "
He leverage on their experience to be great in life.
Other People's Experience will save you a lot of mistake and dangers.
The secret of Great men are hidden in their stories.

▶ Other People's Credibility
A good name is better than Silver and Gold.
Credibility is an expensive commodity. It is bought with integrity,trust,excellent and faithfulness.
Credibility is one of the key lifter of destiny.
You don't rise by mistake. People recommend you. You find Favour in the sight of men to be lifter in life.

Any man who access this truth will never fail in life.
There are three most essential kinds of leverage you need in life.

I hope you got value today��

Your friend
Chigozie Victor Uwalaka

(1) (Reply)

Good Bye Nigeria: The Evil You Have Done Is Enough / Money Is Not Real!!! / Cereer: I Really Don't Know What To Do, Your Advice Is Really Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.