Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,498 members, 7,847,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:12 AM

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) (55879 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by maticar: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toktee:
Hmmm so e pain you?

Well...i am not from there so i dont know..
But i know that igbo people do not love each other,their love for each other ends in the church and can use their brothers,wives etc to make money.....can also kill a brother easily for land issue.
E pain you ahbi.....swallow the fact. grin
You are still a nonentity

The other day the VP encouraged Nigerians to copy Igbos model of apprenticeship

Should that be considered hatred among brothers as low lifers like you often claim on this here app?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
DarkJeddi:
No mind the dimwitted NITWIT..

He probably got disentry from eating contaminated rubbish in a buka..
many people do stool blood for months without any other symptoms . Some are as a result of dirty eating habits
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Toktee(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
maticar:

You are still a nonentity

The other day the VP encouraged Nigerians to copy Igbos model of apprenticeship

Should that be considered hatred among brothers as low lifers like you often claim on this here app?

There are old naked transformers littered ur hood just go do the needful if you are that pained.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
victorazy:

I tell you grin
He supposed to be writing from the other side grin make he no go accuse innocent person. grin poison dey purge?

They were accusing an innocent man and something tells me her mother was behind it..
If u dig deeper, u might discover that it was a prayer house that they took him to... No medication was administered to flush out the so called poison...
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
maticar:

That's because you are a nonentity

The yoruba boys that killed and roasted the head of their girlfriend from yoruba land nko

Can we now say yorubas hate themselves?
no they love themselves that is why they had a taste of what they love
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by TheFutureIsHere: 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Niggas gat no friends cool
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.

You're a clueless fool who takes pride in his foolishness.
May you receive sence
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Nyanyafk: 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Might just be alcohol poisoning or something else entirely different, we are too mistrustful mehn, there is this childhood friend of mine we grew up together and as adults he stayed in my house for a few years at no charge whatsoever, I supported him all through, few years later he travelled and made some money and when he came back and we hung out, I noticed how guarded he was of his drink and it really broke my heart mehn, even me too na suspect?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Chige777(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

The problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man

Chibuzo I Thank God for your life

U be mumu person. So yorubas, hausas, fulanis, etc don't poison themselves? Crime has no region or religion. It baffles me how a lot of you make such Stupid and childish comment
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by kelitacliff(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Are you inferring that other tribes don't commit atrocities again themselves?

Perhaps as an Igbo man you claim to be you should be arrested in lieu because you possess the potential to poison another Igbo man (This is based on the trash you wrote up there)
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by AMBURSAA(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
DSS WHY POISONED IGBOpig
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by TheFutureIsHere: 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
I gat myself in" I gat myself out.
That's how niggas roll cool
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by stasius: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
GIT bleeding.

Go for an endoscopy when you have fully recovered.
Everything is not poison.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Benitoh: 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

You're not even Igbo to start with, but let's assume you're!!! You should be ashamed of yourself for living a reckless and careless life.

You're just an imposter. Enemies abound everywhere even among white. Trust nobody but yourself not even for a second.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Justice4Toto: 6:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

December competition brings about hatred among Igbo brethren

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Gkemz: 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo
Today you be Igbo man, tomorrow na Yoruba
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by od501: 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.

Who gave you an Andriod phone child?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by iykedonp: 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
This might be a case of mere coincidence. I know a friend that came back drunk and suddenly he started vomiting blood. He called his family members, the only thing he told them was that a friend (name mentioned) poisoned him when they were drinking.
Luckily for him, he survived till the following morning and was rushed to the hospital. Alas and behold, he was diagnosed with a particular ailment which was triggered by Alcohol. He was placed on medication. And he is uptill now Hale and hearty.
Had it been that he died, the friend would have been the culprit.
Beware of false accusations.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
You just said rubbish! This thing happened everywhere in the country. So, keep your igbo for your pockeck nobody cares about your foolishness. You're why other tribes make mockery of Igbo's.

Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by ajl: 7:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toktee:
Have been saying this here for a while but no one believe me.

I saw a video few weeks back of a supposedly Igbo guy poisoned by a friend at a social gathering. E just get a e be.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Princedapace(m): 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Omo, una dey meant. How does this have to do with tribe?
This shit happens everywhere? Gush, why always dragging igbos up and down?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by chatinent: 7:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Many reasons I don't keep friends. Many reasons I don't do binge drinking.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by calmandwild101(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2022
Not only Igbo it happened everywhere
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by prophetfire: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

. This one na talk?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Tradernaija1: 8:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Emdebby2: 8:17pm On Mar 15, 2022
Although you didn't tell us how it happened. Thank God for your life. Never expose your food or drink in public.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by phorget(m): 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fake poison.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by landon(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2022
Alaye, na pile u get.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Winsolution: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
rowosky:
Sorry, but how did he come to the conclusion that the drink was poisoned. The story is incomplete and confusing.

Mf, if you know your games are 100% sure like you said. Why not introduce all your family members to betting and help them with your sure odds undecided
exactly my thoughts. Don't mind them na so they just scammed me with their sure odds

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Under-graduate Died During Abortion(pictured)- The Vanguard / Akin Abayomi: Lagos Coronavirus Cases May Rise To 39,000 / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.