Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,911 members, 7,852,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) (55888 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Osanoghodua1: 7:44am On Mar 16, 2022
Thank God
Healing came when it was needed. Thank God for a praying mother.

I usually read reports on how Jealous Igbo guys try to poison their friends or master try to kill apprentice. This is just very few individuals though, let's keep praying for one another. Life shouldn't be a competition. I sometimes give out all my savings driven by the passion for Christ.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by imagrg(m): 7:48am On Mar 16, 2022
Stop taking weed, Jah Man.
It wanna take you through Banana Island and land you in the Atlantic Ocean.

'Sisimilia' would blow your mind one day and make you a mockery on the streets as you shout, "Jah, Rastafari!

KEEP ON LIGHTING YOUR WEED IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE PROPHET.
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool thank JAH 4 ur Life MAN!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Boogyman557: 8:21am On Mar 16, 2022
imagrg:
Stop taking weed, Jah Man.
It wanna take you through Banana Island and land you in the Atlantic Ocean.

'Sisimilia' would blow your mind one day and make you a mockery on the streets as you shout, "Jah, Rastafari!

KEEP ON LIGHTING YOUR WEED IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LISTEN TO THE VOICE OF THE PROPHET.
Holly Gram cool

MY Gee to STOP WEED no EASY as u tink ooo!

Am Even praying to JAH so I can get me a WEED farm, so I don't have to BUY me a WEED AGAIN...

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION!

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION!

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by ndukwechinasa: 8:42am On Mar 16, 2022
post=111060115:
One Hallmark Chibuzo Paul has revealed that someone he calls a friend and father poisoned his drink last Sunday night.

"If not GOD and my Mother , I would have been cooling in the Mortuary by now! I call him my friend and father , I trusted him so much , But HE POISONED my Drink last night Sunday 13th n I pooed blood til 2.am. TRUST ONLY URSELF. How did you know he poisoned your drink?

See Photos As Obtained By Below:
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by ndukwechinasa: 8:44am On Mar 16, 2022
post=111060115:
One Hallmark Chibuzo Paul has revealed that someone he calls a friend and father poisoned his drink last Sunday night.

"If not GOD and my Mother , I would have been cooling in the Mortuary by now! I call him my friend and father , I trusted him so much , But HE POISONED my Drink last night Sunday 13th n I pooed blood til 2.am. TRUST ONLY URSELF.

How did you know he poisoned your drink?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by bernard1000001(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2022
how sure are you?? Oga na serious jedi jedi (pile) na it dey worry u
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Shevchenkko: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.
Stop sounding stupid always this young man
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Hmmm really trust no one wallahi...

Thank God oo...
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Manpasman: 11:09am On Mar 16, 2022
chrisifeanyi:
Reasons I don't keep friends. I only have colleagues and business associates and we don't drink together.
we are together
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Eastcaostboy: 12:03pm On Mar 16, 2022
post=111060115:

"If not GOD and my Mother , I would have been cooling in the Mortuary by now! I call him my friend and father , I trusted him so much , But HE POISONED my Drink last night Sunday 13th n I pooed blood til 2.am. TRUST ONLY URSELF

You are a loose dude boy. First street rule is to truest no one and second is to be mindful of what u eat... Third is to payback what you borrow. You been brief boy
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Stanfeelings: 12:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

The problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man

Chibuzo I Thank God for your life
U GO JUST D TALK ANYHOW
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Odewaleadesoye(m): 4:06am On Mar 21, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.