Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,003 members, 7,852,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:50 PM

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) (55890 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by thorpido(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
E fit don go chop for buka get food poisoning dey talk say dem poison his drink.
How e take know say dem poison him drink?

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by fullnetwork: 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

The problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man

Chibuzo I Thank God fo9r your life
Very stupid comment.
As if wickedness is limited to any tribe.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by TheWolfen(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thank God.
Humans is good with wickedness and deception
n.
I would rather trust a dog undecided
My 2cent
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by victorazy(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toy poison. Which poison makes man shit and not to die instanta?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by JBoss25(m): 5:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Track him down and get area boys to drill him
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by BrashMan: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:

How old are you?
Probably preparing for Jamb.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Success957: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
Igbos

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
But why poisoning friends dey always hungry our brodas from that side naw? On top wetin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Chibuzo I Thank God for your life
Trash!

How did he know he was poisoned by the friend?

Did he see him put poison in his drink?

Everything is poison to ignoramuses..

The fool likely got dissentry from eating contaminated rubbish and he is here talking rubbish!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by sammirano: 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hate is the national anthem of flatbrains republic. Aye yin o wun mi.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by drsibz66(m): 5:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
How did he know he was poisoned Where is the evidence Cos there are so many ailments that can cause bloody stool.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
drsibz66:
How did he know he was poisoned Where is the evidence Cos there are so many ailments that can cause bloody stool.
No mind the dimwitted NITWIT..

He probably got disentry from eating contaminated rubbish in a buka..
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Richy4(m): 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
victorazy:
Toy poison. Which poison makes man shit and not to die instanta?

Is he not supposed to cough out blood like we see in movies grin instead of going to the toilet cheesy

He got the "my mom says" kind of personality... and. I believe a prophet was behind the scene smiley
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by DaRuud(m): 6:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Igbo people don't love themselves , an Igbo man don't mind to kill another Igbo man over a piece of land or small money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by maticar: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am a foool

The problem of a foolish man is another foolish man

I see
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by maticar: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toktee:
Have been saying this here for a while but no one believe me.
That's because you are a nonentity

The yoruba boys that killed and roasted the head of their girlfriend from yoruba land nko

Can we now say yorubas hate themselves?

3 Likes

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by maticar: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
DaRuud:

Igbo people don't love themselves , an Igbo man don't mind to kill another Igbo man over a piece of land or small money
Yea just like yoruba boys kill their yoruba girlfriends for yahoo abi na

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

stupid comment
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by RIO1987(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let be mindful of how we sit and talk to,man to man u don't know how to trust,Cox your best friend will be your worst enemy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Datikwerreboi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
[s]I am Igbo

Chibuzo I Thank God for your life[/s]
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by kingsclass: 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

It is not an Igbo problem,but a societal problem.In every ethnic group, you have the good,bad and ugly people.What happened to him can as well happen in any other tribe.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
truthCoder:
How did you know?

Was there an hidden camera? Did he personally confess?

Or were you told by a pastor or imam?

How you knew is the most vital piece of information
don’t mind him
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by saintnegroid(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
post=111060751:

See More Photos Via www.. com
why?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Toktee(m): 6:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
maticar:

That's because you are a nonentity

The yoruba boys that killed and roasted the head of their girlfriend from yoruba land nko

Can we now say yorubas hate themselves?
Hmmm so e pain you?

Well...i am not from there so i dont know..
But i know that igbo people do not love each other,their love for each other ends in the church and can use their brothers,wives etc to make money.....can also kill a brother easily for land issue.
E pain you ahbi.....swallow the fact. grin
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
how can someone poison your drink but you still alive?! was the drink poison with MORE ALCOHOL?!?!?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
thorpido:
E fit don go chop for buka get food poisoning dey talk say dem poison his drink.
How e take know say dem poison him drink?
don’t mind him. One dumb fellow commented that problem of Igbo man is Igbo. Just as Igbo men maintained that Igbo man will never rule Nigeria ,
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2022

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
JBoss25:
Track him down and get area boys to drill him
drill him bawo ?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Workher: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Snakes Everywhere!!!
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Lightorder: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Eriokanmi:
But why poisoning friends dey always hungry our brodas from that side naw? On top wetin
ask Mokason288. He knows why
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Richy4:

Is he not supposed to cough out blood like we see movies grin instead of going to the toilet cheesy

He got the "my mom says" kind of personality... and. I believe a prophet was behind the scene smiley

I tell you grin
He supposed to be writing from the other side grin make he no go accuse innocent person. grin poison dey purge?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Trust is a very costly mistake

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.