Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,993 members, 7,852,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) (55889 Views)

Man Cries Out Over The Type Of Ambulance Donated By Ogun State Government / Man Cries Out On Seeing The Truck That Supplies His Compound With Water / I Am Not The Uber Driver That Carried Italian Coronavirus Patient- Man Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Mamijoh(f): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
rowosky:
Sorry, but how did he come to the conclusion that the drink was poisoned. The story is incomplete and confusing.

Mf, if you know your games are 100% sure like you said. Why not introduce all your family members to betting and help them with your sure odds undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by xpool(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Fulani herdsmen and dss again? angry

Buhari is really serious with this his ongoing fulanisation and islamisation of Nigeria. undecided

Fulani herdsmen are terrorists, the whole world knows that.
Fulani herders are terrorists in yorubaland, igala land, ijaw land, igbira land, tiv land, calabar land, urhobo land, even in Hausa land and not only in Igbo land.
That gave birth to the ban on open grazing by southern states.

So, stop trivializing it
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Winsolution: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
truthCoder:
How did you know?

Was there an hidden camera? Did he personally confess?

Or were you told by a pastor or imam?

How you knew is the most vital piece of information
so you mean you won't decode when you've ate with somebody and your body system changed. Thank God didn't die.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Winsolution: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
A cat with nine life's. I thank God for saving you.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by bablon20(m): 9:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
You survived food poisoning and you still have the time to come and blow the trumpet online, you better be closer to your God and mind the type of people you flock with.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Farmguy: 9:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
But this can also happen in yoruba land or idoma land
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

The problem of an Igbo man is another Igbo man

Chibuzo I Thank God for your life
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lol. Guy just block all backlash by starting with "I am Igbo". grin

Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by kmaster007: 9:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
God save you... Dem for Don dey prepare Ur wake keeping like dis
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Collins87: 10:03pm On Mar 15, 2022
My holy advice: Never trust a friend. Not even your Mother. I speak from experience.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by TAJOBLISS(f): 10:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Jayrockk:
For this life shine ya eyes o shocked shocked & no dey show urself. No be everybody like ur progress

You done talk am finish my Guy..
Some people no want mk we better pass them.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by DKM123: 10:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
Fear Nigerian men!

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Oblongata: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Frenemies........

[img]https://i./3OK0n.gif[/img]

Rule Number Three:
never trust nobody
Your moms'll set that ass up, properly gassed up
Hoodied and masked up, shit, for that fast buck
She be laying in the bushes to light that ass up
Ten crack commandments
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by harmony75: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
One should not be careless human beings are evil thank God for safety!
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

He didn't poison anything. He should go and check his liver. He has problem with his organ
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by edosignature(m): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
May God save us from our enemies... Aameen !!!
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Salihusaliheen(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Buhari is really serious with this his ongoing fulanisation and islamisation of Nigeria. undecided

u are an idiot,infact an ingrate.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Samddyautos1475: 10:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Glory to God he survived it ,my uncle was killed on Saturday with poison by his fellow bus drivers
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Are you mad?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 11:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.
Will you shut up
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by SilvanusII(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
I wonder why you didn't die. Oh. Maybe because he didn't poison you� sad
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by blowjohn(m): 11:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Am above 30.
Av only eaten at a friend's house about 3 times since I was born.

1 Like

Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by sharone21(f): 2:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Forget all the bro code...

When women don't like themselves, it easily shows and u become cautious.

However, when men don't like themselves, they hide it and pretend till they stab, poison or spiritually go against the person.

That is y some wise, old people will say, wizard deadly pass winch.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by muheeb01(m): 3:52am On Mar 16, 2022
Thank God for your life....enemies are always within not far
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Mokason288:
I am Igbo

Stop jumping to stupid & hasty conclusions.

How did he prove in that write-up he was actually poisoned?

So, if one passes blood in stool, it immediately translates to poisoning
What kind of poison has only passage of bloody stool as its only effects?
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:36am On Mar 16, 2022
SilvanusII:
I wonder why you didn't die. Oh. Maybe because he didn't poison you� sad

Don't mind the noise maker

The truth is that once an average Nigerian believes he has started seeing some money, he will immediately start being suspicious and feels everyone wants to kill him.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by truthCoder: 6:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Winsolution:
so you mean you won't decode when you've ate with somebody and your body system changed. Thank God didn't die.

If you mean I should start accusing someone falsely without evidence, no i wont.

How would you feel if you were the friend and you really didn’t poison him?

Let our judgements be factual and not emotional
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by osazsky(m): 6:10am On Mar 16, 2022
LeoDeKing:
[s][/s]
Shut up.

We igbos know the fulanisation and islamisation agenda by Buhari and his jihadist herdsmen.
yeah buhari had a hand in this. Cuz i was at d party i saw that fulani girls where half nacked dancing with my igbo blothes one of them put snipper on the drinks..i said it..it has to he the handy work of dss..we in d wasteland will continue to kill ourselves until herdsmen stop killing in the west
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 6:38am On Mar 16, 2022
If God has not authorised it, nobody can kill you.
Re: Man Cries Out After A Friend Poisoned His Drink (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 7:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Thank God you are alive this is what I call second chance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19: 386 New Cases Reported, 10 Deaths And 78 Discharged On May 8 / Chikwe Ihekweazu: I Don't Wear Face-Masks Because No Policy On That Yet / Farida Sobowale 'House Of Phreeda' Attempts To Commit Suicide On Third Mainland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.