Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State (15984 Views)

Senator Uba Sani Wins APC Guber Primaries In Kaduna / Kaduna 2023: Senator Uba Sani Obtains Governorship Expression Of Interest Form / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by GSA01: 2:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
SUSTAINING AND BUILDING ON A LEGACY OF OUTSTANDING PUBLIC SERVICE AND IMPACT

Kaduna State stood still today as I formally declared my intention to contest for the office of Governor of Kaduna State in the 2023 elections. The atmosphere was electric, the crowd enthusiastic and full of hope for a brighter future.

In my address at the declaration which was held at the State Secretariat of the APC,

Kaduna, I pledged to sustain and build on the legacy of our indefatigable, innovative and resourceful Governor, the incomparable Mallam Nasir El-Rufai. Mallam El-Rufai has changed the face of Kaduna State. He has redefined governance through his unprecedented infrastructural development and addressing of the developmental challenges of the state. He has raised the bar of leadership and citizens cannot tolerate any lowering of the bar.

I am a key believer in El-Rufai's philosophy of governance. I understudied him for decades. I stand in good stead to sustain his legacy and extend the frontiers of good governance in our dear state. I am an achiever. I have demonstrated it in the National Assembly. I am passionate about the welfare and progress of the good people of Kaduna State. With my declaration today I have entered into a contract with the entire people of our strategic state. Respect, accountability, transparency and responsiveness shall define our relationship.

My profound appreciation to the local government Chairmen of our great party, State Assembly members and other top chieftains of APC who rode with me to the state secretariat of the party for my declaration, amid cheering by excited party supporters and citizens of Kaduna State. In appreciation of the great work that Kaduna State APC party executives and APC local government chairmen have been doing, I donated 59 cars to them to help facilitate their work and motivate them to prepare for the 2023 electoral battle.

I urge Kaduna State citizens and all our supporters and well - wishers to come with me on this journey of consolidation. Power belongs to you. I will be your servant. I will be accountable to you. Your priorities shall be my priorities. We shall collectively build on the great works of the inimitable Governor El-Rufai. As we strive to break new grounds, the Almighty Allah shall be our guide and shield. In Him lies our strength.
https://www.thecable.ng/i-want-to-succeed-my-mentor-uba-sani-joins-kaduna-governorship-race

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Mokason288(m): 2:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kaduna a beautiful state

Ruled by a Terrorist

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Tezboi(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
"I am a key believer in El-Rufai's philosophy of governance"

Philosophy kill you there...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Say no to Tinubu

Northerners are illiterates any person wen just come Dem go just full there dey raise hands up undecided

This was how they where raising hands and brooms up for Buhari how far now?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by dust144(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Is well. Till then.
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Murio001: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
As expected
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by bluefilm: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Na wa o

I thought it was the other SINator Uba from Anambra... then I saw the Sani

5 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by butpro(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
One Sanni southern and Sanni Kaduna central..... One Sanni must win.
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Shehu sani would not sleep well tonight grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by EdgarBounce(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Really ?
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Abrezzy99: 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let's hear what shehu sani has to say.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by pobosky20(m): 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
He is welcomed.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by keentola(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
GET YOUR BOOKS HERE

Notable books I have in my library:

Action and Adventure
Classics
Comic and Graphic Novels
Detective and Mystery
Fantasy
Historical Fiction
Horror
Literary Fiction
Romance
Science Fiction
Short Stories
Suspense and Thrillers
Biographies and Autobiographies
Cookbooks
Memoir
Poetry
Essays
History
Self Help
True Crime
Politics and Philosophy

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes check my bio for more info
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Sultty(m): 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
food for sycophants
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Say no to Tinubu

Northerners are illiterates any person wen just come Dem go just full there dey raise hands up undecided

Say no to mpuru miri

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by bigdammyj: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Good luck
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by zacchybros: 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Sani, you may stand a better chance with the PDP.
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by TotoGame(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
I'm not surprised... he's the chosen one, malam el refai is solidly behind him

Meanwhile Sen. Shehu sani won't like this news

4 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by sevo(m): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kaduna stood still I must have been in the wrong Kaduna while you were declaring your intentions...because Kaduna was going about its daily business

6 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Caseless: 6:01pm On Mar 15, 2022
We all saw this coming.
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by nijanigga: 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Tezboi:
"I am a key believer in El-Rufai's philosophy of governance"

Philosophy kill you there...
They made us took moral philosophy in ABU Zaria ,back then

4 Likes

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Lanretoye(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
Igbos in kaduna will vote for the uba in the sani,while hausas there vote for the sani in the uba.

1 Like

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Analyst7: 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mokason288:
Kaduna a beautiful state

Ruled by a theorist
Terrorist*
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Ekehbenjamin: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2022
See hw de v made political officies as if z an inheritance... Coming out of senate and going into governors office.. Later return bak or been given another portfolio... Nonsense
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by AMBURSAA(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
Say no to Tinubu

POLITICALLY WE PASS YOUR REGION

1 Like

Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by BigTableShaker(f): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
keentola:
GET YOUR BOOKS HERE

Notable books I have in my library:

Action and Adventure
Classics
Comic and Graphic Novels
Detective and Mystery
Fantasy
Historical Fiction
Horror
Literary Fiction
Romance
Science Fiction
Short Stories
Suspense and Thrillers
Biographies and Autobiographies
Cookbooks
Memoir
Poetry
Essays
History
Self Help
True Crime
Politics and Philosophy

You can get these eBooks, Paperbacks and Audiobooks in minutes check my bio for more info

Are you serious?
Re: Senator Uba Sani Declares To Run For Governor Of Kaduna State by Tapout(m): 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
omo I thought it was ifeanyi uba.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UK Won't Grant Asylum To Violent Members Of Pro-Biafra Groups Like IPOB / APC Coast To Landslide Victory In Offa Re-run Poll / PDP Hails Lawmakers’ Move To Impeach Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.