Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) (57981 Views)

Peter Obi's Response To Soludo's Attack At Lagos Business School (Video) / IPOB Kills 3 FRSC Officers In Anambra As Warning To Soludo (Graphic Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Declares Senatorial Ambition, Apologises To Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2022
Happened today (15th March, 2022).

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Best of luck guys.

218 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:00pm On Mar 15, 2022
Matured men

No unnecessary money wasting and stupid parades as witnessed here in Lagos

Nice one

I congratulate the outgoing governor , chief Willie obiano for a successful tenure.

I also congratulate the incoming governor , the prof himself, Chukwuma Charles Soludo and I wish him a successful tenure .

May your reign as the governor of Anambra bring peace and more progress to the already blessed state.

I wish you well sir

396 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by SmartProf(m): 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Soludo would have employed Andy Uba as a cameraman to cover the event.

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by heniford2: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ndi obodo oma

54 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Vision 2070 Biafra scam

351 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Pacesetterz: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
Anambra Amaka

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Landmack: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2022
Our Anambra...We love and cherish our dear state.

God bless Anambra!

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Kingnelson9: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
So simple...no big big talks

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by BluntNigerian: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

Nice one

I congratulate the outgoing governor , chief Willie obiano for a successful tenure.

I also congratulate the incoming governor , the prof himself, Chukwuma Charles Soludo and I wish him a successful tenure .

May your reign as the governor of Anambra bring peace and more progress to the already blessed state.

I wish you well sir

The Official Ceremony will happen on Thursday 17th March.
Na that one go carry the whole noise.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by BluntNigerian: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingnelson9:
So simple...no big big talks
Noise go happen on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by BluntNigerian: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
SlyDev:
Vision 2070 Biafra scam
Oga Rest Small Abeg

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Nyanmiridunce: 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

Nice one

I wish you well sir
ibo man like you fooling himself and claiming what he's not.

Ibo offline, Yoruba online.

384 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Sammy07: 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Matured men

Nice one

I wish you well sir

BluntNigerian:

The Official Ceremony will happen on Thursday 17th March.
Na that one go carry the whole noise.

Rinse of Lagos in the mud cheesy sad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Landmack: 4:54pm On Mar 15, 2022
SmartProf:
Soludo would have employed Andy Uba as a cameraman to cover the event.

He is d one covering it on Thursday,Andy Ubah

5 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Kingnelson9: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
BluntNigerian:
Noise go happen on Thursday.
Lol, dah one no be noise
Na doings...

1 Like

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by christejames(m): 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
I don't envy Soludo one bit...

The bulk lies on him on how to transform Anambra with his magic wand. It will be difficult but with determination and tenacity it can be done.

One thing Soludo should embark on is aggressive road dualisation in Anambra state especially in the major cities of Awka, Onitsha and Nnewi.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:32pm On Mar 15, 2022
Eeyah. We will miss Willie Oh. Anambra has always been blessed by good governors.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by chiga131: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Time to flush out those IPOB miscreants outta Anambra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by GooodHardDick: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very simple and well organized !!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by Kobicove(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Soludo has his work cut out for him cos he has to top the achievements of the two immediate past governors

11 Likes

Re: Governor Obiano Hands Over To Soludo (Pictures) by DMerciful(m): 8:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Simple and revolutionary!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Mass Burial Of Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram / Armed Policemen Surrounding Dino Melaye's Home In Abuja (Photos) / The Picture Of Olatunji Okusanya And Junior Okusanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.