Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,220 members, 7,849,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) (636 Views)

Anyone Telling You About PVC Is Your Enemy ~pictures / Nigeria Would Have Been A Better Place If My Husband Did Not Die: Turai Musa Yar / FFK Replies Sultan: 'If Christians Had Taken Up Arms, Nigeria Would Have Burnt" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by vasel15: 4:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Those that are saying Nigeria would get better are the ones benefiting from this British glued poo hole called Nigeria named by the girl friend of your colonial master

These set of black people in the geographical expression love to suffer and they hate the truth

Let it sink inside your hard coconut skull

Nigeria can never get better

Anyone that tells you would get better is your enemy watch him very well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by Golan007: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu is finished.

Anyone telling you he would survive this is not being truthful.
Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by vasel15: 4:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
These set of black people even worhsip the politicians that are oppressing them

Where is the money for the missing 107million barrels

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by vasel15: 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:
Nnamdi Kanu is finished.

Biafra is bigger than kanu, stop telling me nonsense now go and suffer

3 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
[s]
Golan007:
Nnamdi Kanu is finished.

[/s]

MNK is not your mate, no body in your lineage both past, present and future will be close to MNK level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by Golan007: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
vasel15:

Biafra is bigger than kanu, stop telling me nonsense now go and suffer

I'm glad reality has hit home that Kanu would not make it.

grin

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by Golan007: 4:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:
[s][/s]

MNK is not your mate, no body in your lineage both past, present and future will be close to MNK level.

What of yours?

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by vasel15: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:

I'm glad reality has hit home that Kanu would not make it.

grin

What is wrong with these black people in Nigeria? We are talking of something important and you are here talking of kanu, you people are cursed and doomed, have you heard of Simon ekpa before? That is another kanu and after Simon another one would come up, don't you m*rons get it, you can't kill biafra

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by MadamVanessa(f): 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:

What of yours?

First of all acknowledge the fact that nobody in your lineage come close to MNK. Even your ancestors are not even worthy to look MNK straight to his eyeball talkless of a nobody like you.

1 Like

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by Golan007: 4:37pm On Mar 15, 2022
vasel15:

What is wrong with these black people in Nigeria? We are talking of something important and you are here talking of kanu, you people are cursed and doomed, have you heard of Simon ekpa before? That is another kanu and after Simon another one would come up, don't you m*rons get it, you can't kill biafra

Ok, you are from the Simon Ekpa faction .

grin
Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by Golan007: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
MadamVanessa:

First of all acknowledge the fact that nobody in your lineage come close to MNK. Even your ancestors are not even worthy to look MNK straight to his eyeball talkless of a nobody like you.

We are saying the same thing na.

grin
Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by respect80(m): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Who is the most corrupt minister of petroleum in the history of Nigeria?
Who is the most corrupt president in the history of Nigeria?
Who is the most corrupt leader in the history of Nigeria?
Who is the most incompetent leader in the history of Nigeria ?
Who is the most corrupt northerner in the history of Nigeria??

Your answer must not be more or less than six alphabets - your time starts now!
Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by Chipink(f): 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:
Nnamdi Kanu is finished.

I want to ask u something in all honesty ..
Pls tell me what have u gained as a nigerian since over 60years of independence tell me wat can u be proud of.

They are talking abt how the country is messed up what ur shallow brain can remeber is NNAMDI KANU..chai. cry

They whites call blak monkey not really abt color rather its abt the thining of people like u.
HALF HUMAN

2 Likes

Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by vasel15: 4:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
Golan007:

Ok, you are from the Simon Ekpa faction .

grin

God, biafra, igbo that's the slogan, all I care about is biafra even if it comes from Uwazurike, I don't care, I just want to be free from you m*rons
Re: Anyone That Tells You Nigeria Would Get Better is Your Enemy(pictures) by vasel15: 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Chipink:

I want to ask u so.ething in all honest ..
Pls tell me what have i gained as a nigerian since over 60years of independence tell me wjat can u be proud of.

They are talking abt how the cointy is messed up what ur shallow brain can remeber is NNAMDI KANU..chai.

They whites call blak monkey not really abt color rather its abt the thining of people like u.
HALF HUMAN

That boy is born to suffer

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: The New APC National Chairman Resigns / Dey Don't Knw Wot Else To Accuse Peter Obi Of Only To Say He impregnated A Man. / Nigerian Military Personnel Undergoing Combat Drone Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.