Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,361 members, 7,860,993 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:27 PM

Jonathan Is Second Boro - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Is Second Boro (2825 Views)

Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Isaac Adaka Boro And Niger Delta Militancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by vicenzo(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2011
Funny,ibime thinks ijaw once had dominion over ndiigbo,ijaw had dominion over igbo-subgroups,who never saw themselves as the same people,when these subgroups saw themselves as one,that was when power changed hand,it was bound to happen,without the british conquest,a strong subgroup would have risen and unified all igbo groups,it would have been a natural process,but the british nigeria project interupted this and created an artificial unification,which explains why some sub-groups are in igbo denial,you guys should be grateful to the british for their interuption of natural order of things,such igbo kingdom with,aro trickery, blood thirsty ohafia and abam soldiers and other more violent northern igbo-groups,would have in their march to the sea, ensured the total anihillation of the ijaw or better still assimillation of the ijaw into the igbo.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 8:00am On Jul 03, 2011
vicenzo:

Funny,ibime thinks ijaw once had dominion over ndiigbo,ijaw had dominion over igbo-subgroups,who never saw themselves as the same people,when these subgroups saw themselves as one,that was when power changed hand,it was bound to happen,without the british conquest,a strong subgroup would have risen and unified all igbo groups,it would have been a natural process,but the british nigeria project interupted this and created an artificial unification,which explains why some sub-groups are in igbo denial,you guys should be grateful to the british for their interuption of natural order of things,such igbo kingdom with,aro trickery, blood thirsty ohafia and abam soldiers and other more violent northern igbo-groups,would have in their march to the sea, ensured the total anihillation of the ijaw or better still assimillation of the ijaw into the igbo.

We Aros were in the strongest position of unifying the entire East under Igbo hegemony. Ibibios, Ekoi, Efik, Cross River groups as well as various Igbo clans had to pay homage to Aro's hegemony.

The Ijaw should be thanking another powerful Igbo clan, the Ngwa from stopping Aro's march to the sea. If not for the Ngwa, many of these Ijaw city-states would have fell.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by udezue(m): 8:29am On Jul 03, 2011
@Ndu-chuks and Alj Harem, Southern Kaduna ppl are Katafs and other groups. There is nothing Hausa about them. I know a few and they don't appreciate being tagged Hausa.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by udezue(m): 8:38am On Jul 03, 2011
@ EzeUche, no mind Ibime. Ndi-Igbo are 5 times the size of the Ijaw and far more sophisticated. Their fear and hatred of the Igbo is all due to envy and inability to compete. Whether Ijaw controlled the water before or not is irrelevant bcoz now they don't and will never have that control. They could have done that when the Igbo were bunch of disjointed sub-groups but not now. They know that and that is why the Ijaw will do anything to discourage Igbo groups in Rivers and SS from unifying as one. It will be easier for them to pick fights with them if they keep thinking "I'm only Ikwere, Abua, Ekpafia, Etche, Ukwuani, Ika, etc. Unfortunately for them we all know the game they are playing and that is why they are now hating on Amaechi and screaming Igbo domination again in Rivers. Rather than worrying about controlling ur polluted waters u should go to school and be something other than fishermen. U are no match to over 30 million Igbo in education, battle, finance, etc. Get over it.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by tyson55(m): 8:44am On Jul 03, 2011
^^^^word!
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by Afam4eva(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2011
Okwu
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by nduchucks: 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2011
udezue:

@Ndu-chuks and Alj Harem, Southern Kaduna ppl are Katafs and other groups. There is nothing Hausa about them. I know a few and they don't appreciate being tagged Hausa.

malam udezue, I'm sorry I don't have time to educate you today, try to read up on issues before making a fool of yourself by displaying ignorance.  It suffices to tell you that Zango Kataf is a Local Government Area in Kaduna State, and not a tribe. Its headquarters are in the town of Zonkwa. You find predominantly Hausa Kaje people, followed by other settlers including Igbos living there. The Zango Kataf crisis was religious based rather than tribal. olodo
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
RE: Quote from EzeUche about Aros uniting Igbos:

Stop yarning nonsense! Aro were used by Ijaws to subjugate their fellow Igbos. Aro and Ijaw have long alliance. Aro eat from Ijaws to the detriment of their fellow Igbos because of long-a-throat. They steal their fellow Igbos and bring them to Ijaw land where we sell them on to the white man. They force their fellow Igbos to swear long Juju to trade exclusively with Jaja (and Bonny before him). Their priests spread fear through the Igbo population that anyone who does not trade with the individual Ijaw clans would disappear. The Aro is simply a tool of subjugation in the Ijaw mans hand, so stop talking bollocks about those money-mercenaries uniting Ndigbo.

As for someone talking about Abam, when Eche people used to come under attack from Abam headhunters, they paid for Okrika people to come and defend them. Okrika has long presence in Etche. My great grandad was one of those who sujourned in Etche for many years, which is where he met and married my great-grandmum who is from Etche. His father was originally from Asa also.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by nduchucks: 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2011
Obiagu1:

People quarrel but how many times have you heard Igbo vs Ijaw fight if it ever happened?

Are you another lazy one who is unaware of his history? Please tell us why Ikwerre Igbos of Okporowo, Oduoha, Rumuoro and Rumuokani communities of Ogbakiri in Eniohua Local Government were slaughted and turned into refegees a few years ago.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by jason123: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ibime:

^^ Stop making noise! Eastern Region is gone forever and never coming back. How can you claim dominion over those who have always had dominion? The only hope for Igbo to dominate Ijaws is through electoral representation ala the former Eastern Region. If its anything else, Egbesu would answer the call. grin grin grin

I keep telling that Ezeuche of a boy but he will not listen!!! There is no[b] East[/b]!!! If there is, there will be a West and a North!!!!
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by NegroNtns(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
<Quote> They steal their fellow Igbos and bring them to Ijaw land where we sell them on to the white man.</quote)

Hmm, That explains why over 1Million Igbo citizens ended up in Americas.

Ijaw owe Igbo reparations for slavery.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 1:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

<Quote> They steal their fellow Igbos and bring them to Ijaw land where we sell them on to the white man.</quote)

Hmm, That explains why over 1Million Igbo citizens ended up in Americas.

Ijaw owe Igbo reparations for slavery.

i dont think u should get involve o
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by udezue(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
@Ndu Chuks, ewu awusa. Southern Kaduna ppl are not Hausa. Stop claiming them. A friend of mine from there already told me he is not Hausa. They are northern minorities who are Christians so the fights are both ethnic and religious. Go there and claim them. I am sure they will deal with u. Yeye Hausa skunk.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by udezue(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2011
www.naijapals.com/, /sad-more-than-1-000-massacred-in-zonkwa-zangon- kataf-southern-kaduna/ - 100k
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by Desola(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2011
They will eventually oostracise themselves in Nigeria. No one likes them, not even the Ijaws! They just have a way of grating on people!
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
udezue:

@Ndu Chuks, ewu awusa. Southern Kaduna ppl are not Hausa. Stop claiming them. A friend of mine from there already told me he is not Hausa. They are northern minorities who are Christians so the fights are both ethnic and religious. Go there and claim them. I am sure they will deal with u. Yeye Hausa skunk.

i think u are just being ignorant

kaduna whether north or south is part and parcel of the 7 hausa kingdoms
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2011
Ibime:

RE: Quote from EzeUche about Aros uniting Igbos:

Stop yarning nonsense! Aro were used by Ijaws to subjugate their fellow Igbos. Aro and Ijaw have long alliance. Aro eat from Ijaws to the detriment of their fellow Igbos because of long-a-throat. They steal their fellow Igbos and bring them to Ijaw land where we sell them on to the white man. They force their fellow Igbos to swear long Juju to trade exclusively with Jaja (and Bonny before him). Their priests spread fear through the Igbo population that anyone who does not trade with the individual Ijaw clans would disappear. The Aro is simply a tool of subjugation in the Ijaw mans hand, so stop talking bollocks about those money-mercenaries uniting Ndigbo.

As for someone talking about Abam, when Eche people used to come under attack from Abam headhunters, they paid for Okrika people to come and defend them. Okrika has long presence in Etche. My great grandad was one of those who sujourned in Etche for many years, which is where he met and married my great-grandmum who is from Etche. His father was originally from Asa also.

The Aro as tools by the Ijaw? Do not make me laugh. Haven't my Aro brothers on Nairaland such as Udezue and other already countered such lies.  The Aro was the most powerful people in Eastern Nigeria. This cannot be denied, because even the British saw us a threat to their interest. Aro simply made deals with coastal people such as the Ijaw and Annang/Efik. It doesn't mean you controlled us. The Aro Conferderacy was a true power. Not mercenaries, because we used our own merceneries such as Ohafia, Abam and Abriba who struck fear into the hearts of our enemies.

Aro Igbos did only target other Igbo clans. We were at war with the Ibibios, Ekoi and other groups. Eventually we would have pushed southward to the coast. But like I said, the Ngwa provided a bulwark for you Ijaw. You should be the Ngwa, who protected you all from Aro hostility.

How do you think Arochukwu was founded? Was it not through war against Ibibios clans who we eventually absorbed into Arochukwu. That is why many Aro Igbos not only speak Ibibio, but have Ibibio surnames.

The true slaves are the Ijaw who do not even bear "Ijaw" names. 75% of Ijaws have English surnames. And people cannot say that it is because they are a coastal people. The Ibibios/Efik/Annang are a coastal people, but they have indigenous surnames. So who are the true slaves?
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2011
Desola:

They will eventually oostracise themselves in Nigeria. No one likes them, not even the Ijaws! They just have a way of grating on people!

You cannot ostracize a group that are 30 million+ I would have hoped that you would have come to the realization that to ostracize the Ndigbo at your own peril. Look at how Abiola did not become president because of Igbo sons.

Thank you Arthur Nzeribe.

And if you think the Igbos are disliked, ask all the neighbors to the Ijaw. Even your people were violated by Ijaws who kidnapped one of your obas.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by nduchucks: 4:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
@udezue, what you are saying is equivalent to an Abriba indigene telling you that he is not Igbo, or an Ijebu person saying he is not Yoruba.  Please go and educate yourself before coming here to write crap.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 4:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@udezue, what you are saying is equivalent to an Abriba indigene telling you that he is not Igbo, or an Ijebu person saying he is not Yoruba.  Please go and educate yourself before coming here to write crap.

How does it feel? This is how we feel you write crap about the Ndigbo. Even though you probably know us, because you lived amongst us, does not mean you have a right to write nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
udezue:

www.naijapals.com/, /sad-more-than-1-000-massacred-in-zonkwa-zangon- kataf-southern-kaduna/ - 100k

u can educate urself more here
http://www.nigerian-newspapers.org/fact-about-nigeria/
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

How does it feel? This is how we feel you write crap about the Ndigbo. Even though you probably know us, because you lived amongst us, does not mean you have a right to write nonsense.

can u show me a post where ndu_chuks wrote nonsense about ndigbo
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 4:41pm On Jul 03, 2011
am waiting
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 4:43pm On Jul 03, 2011
alj_harem:

can u show me a post where ndu_chuks wrote nonsense about ndigbo

ndu_chucks:

To Allah (God) be the glory that we have the Northerners whose membership in this country, Nigeria, continues to keep the country ONE. If not for this glue, you people for don kill una selves finish - truth be told.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by nduchucks: 5:17pm On Jul 03, 2011
@EzeUche, there is nothing nonsensical about the statement I made, that statement is truthful. Stop comparing truthful statements to falsities based on ignorance. olodo
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by Desola(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2011
You cannot ostracize a group that are 30 million+ I would have hoped that you would have come to the realization that to ostracize the Ndigbo at your own peril. Look at how Abiola did not become president because of Igbo sons.

Thank you Arthur Nzeribe.

And if you think the Igbos are disliked, ask all the neighbors to the Ijaw. Even your people were violated by Ijaws who kidnapped one of
your obas.

Don't quote me except you are directly referred to.

I just wish to come to NL and never see your username.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2011
Desola:

your obas.

Don't quote me except you are directly referred to.

I just wish to come to NL and never see your username.

Sorry but I am the original don dada.

You refer to my people, you will face my fury. Understand?
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by udezue(m): 5:32pm On Jul 03, 2011
LOL @ "Sorry but I am the original don dada"

Biko tell the itiboribo something. LOL
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by EzeUche(m): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2011
udezue:

LOL @ "Sorry but I am the original don dada"

Biko tell the itiboribo something. LOL

Sometimes you have to remind people such as her. grin
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by udezue(m): 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ Ndu Chuks, read the report I posted and u will realize that Hausa-Fulani are settlers in Southern Kaduna not natives. The natives like the Kataf and Christians have made it quite clear that they have their own identity and don't wish to share it with u. Tomorrow u will come and tell us Plateau and Benue people are Hausa ppl as well. If they are Hausa how come they show u no mercy each time u act up? Even the 80s it was the Igbo who helped deal with una in Kaduna and helped save the life of that brave Southern Kaduna general who was facing execution for arming and leading his people in a war of defense against Hausa-Fulani aggressors. Their actions have made it quite clear they are not. Northern minorities used to have no problem hiding under Hausa-Fulani identity and it was so bad as kids I thought everything up-north was Hausa or Fulani but thanx to ur wickedness they are now revolting and reclaiming their lost identities.
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2011
EzeUche:

i dont think that was an insult to ndigbo in any way or form

i might be wrong
Re: Jonathan Is Second Boro by aljharem3: 5:47pm On Jul 03, 2011
udezue:

@ Ndu Chuks, read the report I posted and u will realize that Hausa-Fulani are settlers in Southern Kaduna not natives. The natives like the Kataf and Christians have made it quite clear that they have their own identity and don't wish to share it with u. Tomorrow u will come and tell us Plateau and Benue people are Hausa ppl as well. If they are Hausa how come they show u no mercy each time u act up? Even the 80s it was the Igbo who helped deal with una in Kaduna and helped save the life of that brave Southern Kaduna general who was facing execution for arming and leading his people in a war of defense against Hausa-Fulani aggressors. Their actions have made it quite clear they are not. Northern minorities used to have no problem hiding under Hausa-Fulani identity and it was so bad as kids I thought everything up-north was Hausa or Fulani but thanx to your wickedness they are now revolting and reclaiming their lost identities.

i think now u are just acting silly a bit

ok i brought out a link for u to see the indigenous hausa/fulani and even kanuri in southern kaduna, u did not address that.

the hausa got to parts of niger state, kaduna(which was a kingdom)

while the fulani got to kwara, kogi, northern edo, beune, nassawara, plateau etc

just because the majority of those states happen to be Kataf(who are hausa Christians) beroms, tiv etc does not mean there were no indigeious hausa/fulani kanuri in those lands

the massive migration of those people from the south have cause the hausa/fulani and kanuri to be minorities in some of those states

couple with the massive birth rate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Revealing Facts About Hausa/fulani Agenda--by John Coker / Public Relations Head Of Security Agencies In Nigeria: Who Is Your Best Pick? / Fayose Open Newly Build Government House For Ekiti People To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.