Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP (19438 Views)

2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central / Ita Enang: APC Risks Losing 2023 Presidential Bid If Buni Committee Remains / Seyi Makinde: I Am Not Afraid Of Losing 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Femiwilli: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
cool
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by money121(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Ebubu: 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Then they should die let youth party take up opposition against APC
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2022
Wetin concern me

grin
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by dahmie2013: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Why does Atiku make selfish comments? Sir, the world doesn't revolve around you. So he thinks without him PDP will go into oblivion.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by HernanCortes: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://punchng.com/losing-2023-presidential-election-may-end-pdp-says-atiku/

Before nko...PDP no go live forever nah

Who still remembers when that obnoxious drunkard, Ahmadu Ali bragged that PDP would rule Nigeria for sixty years? Those were timescheesy better than these tho

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by buckeyemedia: 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kingpele:
Idiot losing our billions u stole didn't led to death ,na losing an election will cause lose of lives..having unhealthy option of oneself is self deception ..this man thinks because buharia has been useless he can revive his dead political career
Who attributed the demise of pdp to loss of lives?

Almijirin is President Buhari Nigeria, was it President Buhari that appointed the Governor of your state that has done absolutely nothing for you & your family?
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Latakia(f): 8:28pm On Mar 15, 2022
I can't wait to see Jagaban cabinet teams after his inauguration come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Kobicove(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2022
Very selfish individual that only cares about his own personal interests angry
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by buckeyemedia: 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Latakia:
I can't wait to see Jagaban cabinet teams after his inauguration come 2023.
Sorry honey, but you will wait eternal like KLF, nothing of such will occur.

At best you can get an old picture from Lagos State archives 2003 & reminisce on the Kodak moment.
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by buckeyemedia: 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobicove:
Very selfish individual that only cares about his own personal interests angry
All you infants, you think politics is for children?
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Dmacqh(m): 8:33pm On Mar 15, 2022
When you decamped and worked for the north and Buhari in 2015 , you didn’t know ?
Anybody older than Nigeria independence 1969 should go and rest .
NB : Atiku may still be President of Nigeria if the North perpetrate the evil they are planing to use in the court case that will come up later this year around June between Atiku PDP and Buhari APC concerning the 2019 elections . I’m suspecting they will use it and foist him another Northerner on Nigerian . I’m waiting for the court case .

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Dada4me: 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
It's not true, PDP is the only deep rooted national party in Nigeria. It has survived worse scenarios.
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Abujason: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
No.
You losing nomination as PDP presidential candidate will certainly mean the end of your political career.
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Jagznation(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Bitter but true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by buckeyemedia: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Dmacqh:
When you decamped and worked for the north and Buhari in 2015 , you didn’t know ?
Anybody older than Nigeria independence 1969 should go and rest .
NB : Atiku may still be President of Nigeria if the North perpetrate the evil they are planing to use in the court case that will come up later this year around June between Atiku PDP and Buhari APC concerning the 2019 elections . I’m suspecting they will use it and foist him another Northerner on Nigerian . I’m waiting for the court case .
Some people no get sense @ all, waiting for results that INEC has sold to ekpa & guguru sellers?
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by objobj: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Curemeses:
I wept when Atiku lost the last election. That was when I lost hope in Nigeria's electoral system and everything politics

Pikin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Sijo01(f): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2022
This one is already planning his defection to another party. Political prostitute
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by duro4chang(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Mitcheew!! Before nkor? Make all the two major parties die kpatakpata jor.
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by NOwazobia: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
God forbid it that I cast my vote for Atiku or Tinubu. Tueh! Dem no use suffer swear for me.

If no viable candidate from other parties, I will rather sit in my house... Even coming out to vote that day can even lead to ones death. undecided
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by tsdarkside(m): 8:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
atiku will loose again....he is just not sellable....not even to gullible nigerians....

nigeria has many political heavy wheights....

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Lovenorth: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2022
Are who cares?
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
If it would also lead to the emergence of a more serious, youthful and credible opposition party in its wake then it will be worth it. You old men need to leave us alone. Ahn ahn. The money never do una?
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Angelfrost(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2022
Nigga hush... PDP died a long time ago!

The mere fact that your type still holds sway in that party totally underscores this point.

This country is currently at the mercy of APC!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
NOwazobia:
God forbid it that I cast my vote for Atiku or Tinubu. Tueh! Dem no use suffer swear for me.

If no viable candidate from other parties, I will rather sit in my house... Even coming out to vote that day can even lead to ones death. undecided

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by buckeyemedia: 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2022
SlyfoxxjReturns:
If it would also lead to the emergence of a more serious, youthful and credible opposition party in its wake then it will be worth it. You old men need to leave us alone. Ahn ahn. The money never do una?
This generation, 100 times worse than their parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by Kingnelson9: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Atiku feels like PDP is his personal business that he can decide where the mantle goes to, very wrong.
If APC zones their ticket to South and PDP fails to do the same , automatically PDP is dead.
Re: Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP by ofuonyebi: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2022
Atiku has always not being a good candidate for pindinpin
And now he has done it again by being a good prophet
prophecy of doomsday
congrats to pidipi!
i see a goal over the bar again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Protest: Security Watch On NLC, TUC Leaders / Defection Battle: Buhari's Men Declare War On Saraki, Tambuwal And Ortom.. / What Obasanjo Did To Me For Begging Him Not To Run For Second Term – Senator Kha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.