Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central (2169 Views)

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party / Atiku: Losing 2023 Presidential Election May Lead To Death Of PDP / Mathematics Shows Atiku Would Win Buhari By At Least 1.5million Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by billante(m): 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
THERE is a reported apprehension in the quarters of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), over the indication that it may be losing the path to victory in the North Central, sources have informed online newspaper, TheWhistler.

This followed preliminary reports of a technical committee of the party which undertook a performance assessment in the region.

The report, which a source said did not favour the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, has sent shock waves across the PDP presidential campaign council.

It’s the tradition for parties, especially big ones, to undertake pre-election assessments with the hope that they know where to channel their resources in order to win voters.

Most of the traditional supporters of the party in Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau States are said to have rejected the PDP and instead supported the Labour Party.

The LP is also said to be gaining ground in Kwara, Kogi and in Niger states where the PDP is also being rejected.

The party is also said to be doing poorly in Abuja, where it outperformed the ruling All Progressive Congress in the Area Council Elections held in February this year.

Peter Obi, presidential candidate of the Labour Party, in contrast, is said to have gained massive ground in the FCT, just as he has in Benue, Nasarawa and Plateau, according to members of his team who spoke to this website.

Having seen his stock rise in the South East and South South, Obi has seen the North Central zone as a likely path to Aso Rock and is said to have concluded plans to pump resources to guarantee victory.

It was gathered that Obi’s relentless visit to the zone, especially Benue State, where he has obtained an indirect endorsement from the Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, is to ensure he holds the zone.

The zone, according to information from the Obi camp, is leaning heavily in his favour.

The North-Central which is made up of Nasarawa, Kogi, Benue, Niger, Kwara and Plateau, has 14.1 million voters. With Abuja, it accounts for seven states in the zone.

With Nasarawa, Benue, FCT and Plateau accounting for 7.4 million votes, the Obi camp feels victory in these states will signal likely victory in the presidential election.

The PDP is said to be unhappy that stakeholders in the zone are working at cross purposes even as many have dumped the party.

The party is worried that rallies organised by the OBIdients Movement in support of Obi have been consistently successful where there have been large turn out of supporters while the PDP has not been able to stage any rally.

The committee, therefore, recommended large allocation of resources and frequent stakeholders meetings to ensure the party will hold down the zone, which it acknowledged, is slipping away.

A member of the Obi/Datti presidential campaign, Onochie Osheokwu, told TheWhistler that “with more than half of the voting population youth, Obi stands a better chance in the North Central as you can see from our rallies.”

Onochie, who was Special Assistant on Youth Development to Delta State governor, explained that “We have identified where we’re strong and we know that in some places no matter what we do we can’t do well. So, if you see us aiming for North Central, it’s because the signs for victory are clear. The party knows it and we are positive.”

https://realnewsmagazine.net/2023-pdps-internal-report-shows-atiku-losing-ground-to-peter-obi-in-north-central/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by pinkPUSSY(f): 11:07pm On Nov 04, 2022
The people of middle bellt are getting wiser.. They had to que behind someone that will protect their interest, lives, properties and religion..

Why would they vote another fulani after the terror fulani herdsmen unleashed on them ?

Why would they vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket ticket since they saw hell fire during Buhari's Muslim-christian ticket.. What would now now happen if they support such satanic ticket with shettima who is a boko haram sponsor on the same ticket?

Only Obi can save Nigeria.. He dealt with terrorists, kidnappers to the extent that Evans ran away from Anambra state and came to Lagos for safety before he was finally apprehended..

Obi is the prayer of Nigerians in 2023

27 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by asuraking: 11:10pm On Nov 04, 2022
May is be super permanent in the name of Jesus.Vote ObiDatti 2023.Oya Atiku supporters come and bleet like a goat.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by successmatters(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2022
This is what we have been telling everyone since day one, even if the whole south east Nigeria is stopped from voting for Peter Obi, the remaining 5 regions votes will be enough to declare Peter Obi winner.

Nobody wants to continue suffering and dying in Nigeria just because "my brother is the president "

People are wiser now.

18 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by rolams(m): 11:21pm On Nov 04, 2022
I need more people to join me in this laughter!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by successmatters(m): 11:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
rolams:

I have joined you grin let's laugh together

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by EnEnPeecee: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2022
The north central are educated voters. They know what is good for the people and the region . Obi is a goal

13 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by femisplash: 11:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
Narrasarawa already made it loud and clear they reject Pandora and his Obidient party. Kwara, Kogi, Nassarawa, Niger are fully BATified. APC would have a 25% fair showing in Benue too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by femisplash: 11:33pm On Nov 04, 2022
Sinda11:
PDP is scam LP for everyone
LP is PDP lite. Obi himself confessed his ideology is the same with Atiku's.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by observanc1: 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
"A party without structure" there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth in the lands of mikano and agbado in Feb 2023.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by garfield1: 11:53pm On Nov 04, 2022
Cc fergie001, penguin2, aiel123, trinitycian
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by unclejb2(m): 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2022
Peter Obi is coming.

A new Nigeria is possible

9 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by MrNice04(m): 12:25am On Nov 05, 2022
Yaruba slaves after using media to bring disrepute to buhari's government, you want to do the same to Atiku's campaign angry

We shall see

Atiku is coming

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by AdamuKD: 2:43am On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:
Uwaka. Nobody is joining you because you are a senseless zombie.

Even my Kaduna state especially southern Kaduna are all obidient

10 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by AdamuKD: 2:45am On Nov 05, 2022
Zombies, food don done. Come and start barking like bingo

2 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by aariwa(m): 2:49am On Nov 05, 2022
There is a survey I saw shared on FB by a LP supporter which was conducted by a non partisan NGO that covered one of the most rural parts of nasarawa where they asked people randomly who they would vote for. They video was up to two hours long . Up to 80% said they would vote Obi while about 20% said they would vote Atiku. Out of that 80% for Obi, more than 90% of them were older women and they all spoke in Hausa. Their reason they said was they trust Obi to turn around Nigeria but I saw something troubling in that video, almost all of the people that said they would vote Atiku knew PDP Logo and when they were shown sample ballot papers thumb printed in the right areas and they know Atiku full name but most of the ones who support Obi from the poll mostly Hausa illiterates just said they would vote that nyamiri that wears eye glasses and they couldn’t find LP to thumb print properly . The danger is if they ask Atiku or Tinubu polling agent that kind of question they would direct her to umbrella or broom. LP needs to do a lot of work in sensitization on this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Penguin2: 4:25am On Nov 05, 2022
garfield1:
Cc fergie001, penguin2, aiel123, trinitycian

Are you surprised?

All the while I was saying it here you would choose rather to argue with me.

Let me add…

Have you been seeing people in Dogara’s constituency holding rallies for Obi? You think they just started just like that?

Don’t worry…

You know my confidence stemmed from how this people have been slaughtered since Buhari came to power…

Now, you offer them 3 options…

One is another Fulani who they fear might just continue with the Fulani agenda; and besides, he has never raised a voice in condemnation of those killings. And remember he deleted the tweet he made in condemnation of Deborah’s death.

The second option is Tinubu, a man who for his political gain has aligned with the Fulani and has never been seen condemning any atrocity perpetuated by them. Don’t forget he supported Buhari, who is supervising their slaughter, twice to power. As if those ones are not enough, he now chose a fellow Muslim in a Muslim Muslim ticket when you know that some of those suffering these killings feel they are being killed because they are Christians.

Then the third option seems like a clean slate. Not only is Obi younger, vibrant and competent, he’s Christian and would protect their faith. Seeing that Obi is not in bed with their killers like Atiku and Tinubu, it is an easy choice for them.

I’ve told you this before and I will say it again, these people will pay to vote Obi, if you ask them to pay. It’s a life and death something for them.

I’m just surprised it’s taking you too long to realize it.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Tenses: 4:35am On Nov 05, 2022
I had the shock of my life when youths in Gombe told me that they are not voting Atiku because he's corrupt. I asked about tinubu and they said he's corrupt too.

Most of them were rooting for Peter Obi and some kwankwaso.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Penguin2: 4:36am On Nov 05, 2022
aariwa:
There is a survey I saw shared on FB by a LP supporter which was conducted by a non partisan NGO that covered one of the most rural parts of nasarawa where they asked people randomly who they would vote for. They video was up to two hours long . Up to 80% said they would vote Obi while about 20% said they would vote Atiku. Out of that 80% for Obi, more than 90% of them were older women and they all spoke in Hausa. Their reason they said was they trust Obi to turn around Nigeria but I saw something troubling in that video, almost all of the people that said they would vote Atiku knew PDP Logo and when they were shown sample ballot papers thumb printed in the right areas and they know Atiku full name but most of the ones who support Obi from the poll mostly Hausa illiterates just said they would vote that nyamiri that wears eye glasses and they couldn’t find LP to thumb print properly . The danger is if they ask Atiku or Tinubu polling agent that kind of question they would direct her to umbrella or broom. LP needs to do a lot of work in sensitization on this

Thank you for your observation.

Can you help me with link to the video?

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by techWriter1: 6:14am On Nov 05, 2022
politicians is next
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Period007(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2022
aariwa:
2 months ago, neither Obi's name nor his party(Logo) was popular in the north. Today Peter Obi is more popular in the north than Thiefnibu.
In 2 months time labour party logo will become the most popular logo in Nigeria.
We are storming our villages and towns with Labour party flyers and banners during the yuletide(Christmas)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by MrNice04(m): 6:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Obi lies
Atiku top g golden boy is coming

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Macphenson: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2022
Peter Obi is the next President. Remi Tinubu just told this to MC Oluomo.

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by temitope27(m): 7:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Report from where? This people again

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by shortIGBOman: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2022
Which North? Maybe you are referring to Nnewi North. Northern Nigeria is lockdown for Atiku. Na block vote we go give our Brother Atiku.

Naka naka ne

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Naajjii: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2022
Penguin2:

Are you surprised?

All the while I was saying it here you would choose rather to argue with me.

Let me add…

Have you been seeing people in Dogara’s constituency holding rallies for Obi? You think they just started just like that?

Don’t worry…

You know my confidence stemmed from how this people have been slaughtered since Buhari came to power…

Now, you offer them 3 options…

One is another Fulani who they fear might just continue with the Fulani agenda; and besides, he has never raised a voice in condemnation of those killings. And remember he deleted the tweet he made in condemnation of Deborah’s death.

The second option is Tinubu, a man who for his political gain has aligned with the Fulani and has never been seen condemning any atrocity perpetuated by them. Don’t forget he supported Buhari, who is supervising their slaughter, twice to power. As if those ones are not enough, he now chose a fellow Muslim in a Muslim Muslim ticket when you know that some of those suffering these killings feel they are being killed because they are Christians.

Then the third option seems like a clean slate. Not only is Obi younger, vibrant and competent, he’s Christian and would protect their faith. Seeing that Obi is not in bed with their killers like Atiku and Tinubu, it is an easy choice for them.

I’ve told you this before and I will say it again, these people will pay to vote Obi, if you ask them to pay. It’s a life and death something for them.

I’m just surprised it’s taking you too long to realize it.

North central people will vote for Nyamiri? you must be joking. Only some Christians from that zone will vote him, Muslims will not because Obi is CAN candidate. Tinubu is a Muslim Muslim candidate, but Atiku is the balanced candidate and will win inshaallah.
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by PapaHadum: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2022
Period007:

2 months ago, neither Obi's name nor his party(Logo) was popular in the north. Today Peter Obi is more popular in the north than Thiefnibu.
In 2 months time labour party logo will become the most popular logo in Nigeria.
We are storming our villages and towns with Labour party flyers and banners during the yuletide(Christmas)

Please remind me how much Aboki sells the following Party flags?

APC....

PDP......

LP......
And
NNPP.....
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by Penguin2: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2022
Naajjii:

North central people will vote for Nyamiri? you must be joking. Only some Christians from that zone will vote him, Muslims will not because Obi is CAN candidate. Tinubu is a Muslim Muslim candidate, but Atiku is the balanced candidate and will win inshaallah.
Atiku is Fulani.

Tell me which of North Central States is dominated by Fulanis or even Muslims apart from Niger?

1 Like

Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by rolams(m): 9:08am On Nov 05, 2022
AdamuKD:

Uwaka. Nobody is joining you because you are a senseless zombie.

Even my Kaduna state especially southern Kaduna are all obidient

Your father, mother, grandfather and grandmother including your family Head are senseless.
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by rolams(m): 9:09am On Nov 05, 2022
successmatters:

I have joined you grin let's laugh together

Correct! God bless you!!
Re: 2023: PDP's Internal Report Shows Atiku Losing Ground To Obi In North Central by AdamuKD: 9:10am On Nov 05, 2022
rolams:

Your father, mother, grandfather and grandmother including your family Head are senseless.
E pain am
You are a senseless criminal

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: These Are the People Killing Igbos - IPOB Revealed / INEC Defrauded LP With Over 300k Votes In Adamawa And Kaduna States / Why Tribunal Adjourned Obi, Lp’s Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.