Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,252 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. (4833 Views)

Any Man Who Asks You 'what Can You Bring To The Table?' Does Not .......... / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table. / Don't ask What We Bring To The Table, Women Aren't Suppose To Bring Anything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2022
We understand that by default, a man ought to provide for his family but I guess times have changed and the world economy no longer makes it very convinient for a man to be the exclusive provider hence the need for both parties to actually contribute something substantial in ensuring the material success of the relationship. And I'm talking about both parties contributing to the financial table

If a man buys the lunch i believe his lady should buy the dinner, If he pays for the movie tickets a lady should go ahead and buy the popcorn, if a man buys you nice cloths his lady should get him nice shoes. Relationship is a two way street and not just one way.

But what if for any reason, the lady has nothing material to bring to the table?

It is understandable that for so many reasons, a lady may honestly not be in the position to bring anything material to the table but such a lady should make it a duty to bring respect, loyalty, faithfulness, lots of love to that man who does his best to provide. Honour him like a king because he is making so much sacrifices for you.

If for any reason you find it difficult to treat him like a king when he treats you like a queen, simply leave his life and let him look for a better lady who will value him.

And for the guys out there sacrificing so much for a lady who brings nothing material to the table...

If you are not getting the respect you deserve please break away from such a lady and stop wasting your resources on her cos trust me on this, it is most likely that there is another man out there who is giving her much more and that is who she gives the proper respect.

No man should lord over his woman because she brings nothing material to the table but it is a taboo for any lady who brings nothing to the financial table to disrespect a man who brings and no man should ever let this happen.

If she can't respect you, let her vacate the seat for a lady who will appreciate you.

I hope this message is clear.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2022
I wholeheartedly support this writeup,I don’t have any problems with giving my all to a man who is masculine enough to take his provider role seriously,it is evil and out of place not to give such man the deserving peace and happiness required from you.Let everyone know his/her role and be perfect at it.Where wahala will start is when you start requesting that I share responsibilities with you,I no knack head for ground not to know when to render assistance and cover up for you as at when needed but if you want to shine eyes and be fronting the “what are you bringing to the table “ slogan then I will make sure we apply that equality principle on every damn thing and happenings in our lives together,including the bedroom activities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by izzou(m): 10:02pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pocohantas, come and learn one or two.

Itibolibo

angry

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Totilopussylick(m): 10:05pm On Mar 15, 2022
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I wholeheartedly support this writeup,I don’t have any problems with giving my all to a man who is masculine enough to take his provider role seriously,it is evil and out of place not to give such man the deserving peace and happiness required from you.Let everyone know his/her role and be perfect at it.Where wahala will start is when you start requesting that I share responsibilities with you,I no knack head for ground not to know when to render assistance and cover up for you as at when needed but if you want to shine eyes and be fronting the “what are you bringing to the table “ slogan then I will make sure we apply that equality principle on every damn thing and happenings in our lives together,including the bedroom activities.

The white witch has spoken.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toks2008:
My candid advice for ladies who perhaps for one reason or the other have nothing to bring to the table is to respect, cherish and be faithful to that man who does his best to make them happy. Honor him like a king because he is making so much sacrifice but if for any reason you find it difficult to accord him the aforementioned then simply leave his life and let him look for a better lady who will value him. If you are not ok with what you get from him, please leave him and go look for a richer man. Don't collect from him and add to the ones you are getting from other men.

And if you are a man who is sacrificing so much for a lady who brings nothing to the table and you are not getting the respect you deserve please break away from such a lady and stop wasting your resources on such a lady. Trust me on this, there are ladies out there who will value the urgent 5k you are sending to that lady in your life who brings nothing to the table and will still treat you like an option in her life.

And same goes for a man who for any reason brings nothing to the table, please cherish that lady and give her all the respect she deserves.

I hope this message is clear.
Let's stop selling these moronic tales abeg! undecided

A man makes absolutely no sacrifice of any kind by choosing to role of sole provider in what is his own family same way a woman makes no sacrifice when she chose to carry the weight of what is her own family all on her head. undecided

No one deserves a medal or award for doing what he/she can for what is his/ her own family. And no, taking on more responsibilities than your partner does not install you as god over the other. It should simply be the case that you take on more because you dont mind it. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Let's stop selling these moronic tales abeg! undecided

A man makes absolutely no sacrifice of any kind by choosing to role of sole provider in what is his own family same way a woman makes no sacrifice when she chose to carry the weight of what is her own family all on her head. undecided

You must be a cultist for not seeing those things as huge sacrifices. grin Habba! You think it is easy to for a man to go hustle in this Buhari era and then have the mind to give a lady even 1k or for a woman to keep the home running. Guy stop this mindset

5 Likes

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by jericco1(m): 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2022
Let me pause here first
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toks2008:

The white witch has spoken.
It is what it is,you think it’s easy for women to give care,carry pregnancy,nurture kids,carry family and friends along,keep the home working while still working and earning?E still no do una,una say make she turn provider again,is that not wickedness?God created us differently and didn’t ask women to become masculine,even Male animals like goats,cocks,pigeons and some others are providers,they will have to provide to some certain extent before been allowed to mount by the females.Stop bastardising marriage/relationship with the westernised ideologies,it is the major reason why marriage and relationship no longer have value.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by otherway: 10:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toks2008:

And if you are a man who is sacrificing so much for a lady who brings nothing to the table and you are not getting the respect you deserve please break away from such a lady and stop wasting your resources on her cos trust me on this, it is most likely that there is another man out there who is giving her much more and that is who she gives the proper respect.

Hmmmm! This is super super deep. Noted bro. Thanks for this revelation.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Suspect1: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
your comment made me read op post... To be really honest..... You and op are noise champions, you deserve each other...

Say no to noise making!

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is what it is,you think it’s easy for women to give care,carry pregnancy,nurture kids,carry family and friends along,keep the home working while still working and earning?E still no do una,una say make she turn provider again,is that not wickedness?God created us differently and didn’t ask women to become masculine,even Male animals like goats,cocks,pigeons and some others are providers,they will have to provide to some certain extent before been allowed to mount by the females.Stop bastardising marriage/relationship with the westernised ideologies,it is the major reason why marriage and relationship no longer have value.

I totally agree it is not easy and as i wrote, some men don't mind footing all the bills but my message is clear.
In today's world, it has become archaic for ladies to hold on to the points you listed because the global economy is on the decline and one party can hardly foot the bills.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Youngpo413: 10:34pm On Mar 15, 2022
This world will be a better place if men and woman can on their own... The wahala too much.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by posty56: 10:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
it amazes me how Nigeria men choose to start relationship with Nigeria girls when over 99% ,no they dey contribute anything , instead una go use them as f**kbuddies,una they profess love to them, is like talking to a wall anyways I wish y'all good luck, na to they chop and dump I dey do

3 Likes

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toks2008:

I totally agree it is not easy and as i wrote, some men don't mind footing all the bills but my message is clear.
In today's world, it has become archaic for ladies to hold on to the points you listed because the global economy is on the decline and one party can hardly foot the bills.

I talked about assistance in my response.Any lady will know when to assist a hardworking man who makes his family top priority,we know it’s hard out there but they should also know it’s not easy in there.All I mentioned about women are energy draining,it’s a complex world let’s all try and be reasonable
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
Toks2008:
You must be a cultist for not seeing those things as huge sacrifices. grin Habba! You think it is easy to for a man to go hustle in this Buhari era and then have the mind to give a lady even 1k or for a woman to keep the home running. Guy stop this mindset
A man who consciously enters to engage in marriage a woman who contributes nothing financially to what is also her family, does not get special godhood attached to his person as a result, not in marriage, and not even in life. undecided

The current condition of the world, and its economy combined, ought to serve as sufficient deterrent against the making of a foolish commitment by any man or woman out there. undecided

Channel this energy of yours to warn your friends to stay away from women who do not have no financial contribution to bring to the upkeep of what will be their own family too. And tell them to die to any delusion that they are gods of some sort to women, even their own wives. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
This world will be a better place if men and woman can on their own... The wahala too much.
Will congi allow you to be on your own?dont type anyhow please,we all need each other and no one is doing another any favour.We were all created to coexist
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Conner44: 10:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lies! Women are not supposed to bring anything to any table whatsoever. They are commodities to be bought by men from their fathers and kept at home to cook, wash, f*ck and sh1t babies. Never give a woman the opportunity to drag who wears the trousers with you in your relationship.

that is why Trump, a former president of the usa once said, and i quote . . . "you should grab them by the pus*y"

such a wise and powerful man indeed

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
I talked about assistance in my response.Any lady will know when to assist a hardworking man who makes his family top priority,we know it’s hard out there but they should also know it’s not easy in there.All I mentioned about women are energy draining,it’s a complex world let’s all try and be reasonable

But then is it not better for the man and woman to make money considering the present economy and get a nanny to take care of the kids and a maid for the home rather than for the wife to take up the tasks and push all the financial burden to the man?

Except the man is really wealthy, i strongly believe it will be counter productive to leave all the financial burden to him.
For instance, take a country like England, the average salary after tax is about 1700 Pounds and for a family to survive they will need at least one bedroom apartment which may cost about 1k if they are lucky.

Now tell me how on earth can they cope? but if two of them join hands and they both make good money, they can get a minder for the child for like 600 pounds a month or alternate their work shift in order to take care of the kid. With this both of them will have so much left after all expenses for the month.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Youngpo413: 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:
Will congi allow you to be on your own?dont type anyhow please,we all need each other and no one is doing another any favour.We were all created to coexist
Speak for yourself,with the type of ladies we have 'nowadays',every sane man is better-off staying on his own...so we don't need don't need each other.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Youngpo413:
Speak for yourself,with the type of ladies we have 'nowadays',every sane man is better-off staying on his own...so we don't need don't need each other.
How many 'sane' men out there today wey you dey down women for?? undecided

Even you sef wey you dey talk, do you think yourself 'sane' if we are to consider your contributions on nairaland topics alone? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by FahBuLous: 11:51pm On Mar 15, 2022
Iyaebe:

That will be better, equality in everything sounds very nice to me...

I can't be providing all alone in a relationship, If the woman can't bring anything and when I mean anything, I mean financially then we are not compatible...

You women always claim equality but run away from responsibilities...

Me and my woman, 50 50 , if you no like am like that, gettout...

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Connected1: 12:31am On Mar 16, 2022
The table you seem to be talking about here is a financial table.

Well If my wife chooses to assist me financially in our daily/monthly expenses then I will be glad and grateful too.

But what I value the most is for her to help me financially when I am very broke and that's why I can't marry a woman without money making skills or a brain that knows how to make money.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2022
Connected1:
The table you seem to be talking about here is a financial table.

Well If my wife chooses to assist me financially in our daily/monthly expenses then I will be glad and grateful too.

But what I value the most is for her to help me financially when I am very broke and that's why I can't marry a woman without money making skills or a brain that knows how to make money.
So long as you are not here advocating, like the OP, to receive a crown for your choice, that sounds sane. undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Connected1: 12:38am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So long as you are not here advocating, like the OP, to receive a crown for your choice, that sounds sane. undecided
I am not saying it to impress you, it's my personal decision, I don't need a woman that would be very busy to raise and take care of my children neither do I need a complete housewife.

I worry less about the finances, I care about my peace of mind the most.

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 1:26am On Mar 16, 2022
....a LADY who brings nothing or has nothing to offer should gravitate towards her like ( a man who does nothing)
Meanwhile, a Lady who has got a lot to offer should also a look for a Robust man.
We are no longer in the 90's

It's always better to be demeaned & insulted by a Lady who has a lot to offer than to be insulted by a sit at home DSTV remote slay queen operator who glues to her phone all day.
All WOMEN insult but better to be be insulted by a well loaded virtuous Lady.
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Bobloco: 1:32am On Mar 16, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by pocohantas(f): 1:58am On Mar 16, 2022
izzou:
Pocohantas, come and learn one or two.

Itiboliboangry

Nothing to learn here. I bring nothing but light skin and vibes. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Youngpo413: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
How many 'sane' men out there today wey you dey down women for?? undecided

Even you sef wey you dey talk, do you think yourself 'sane' if we are to consider your contributions on nairaland topics alone? undecided
na who I go ask?
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 2:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Youngpo413:
na who I go ask?
Your history speaks for itself! undecided
Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Kobojunkie: 2:48am On Mar 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
....a LADY who brings nothing or has nothing to offer should gravitate towards her like ( a man who does nothing)
Meanwhile, a Lady who has got a lot to offer should also a look for a Robust man.
We are no longer in the 90's

It's always better to be demeaned & insulted by a Lady who has a lot to offer than to be insulted by a sit at home DSTV remote slay queen operator who glues to her phone all day.
All WOMEN insult but better to be be insulted by a well loaded virtuous Lady.
If man decides to carry on his head for a cross a woman who "brings nothing or has nothing to offer" it is his choice and should be respected as that, his choice. undecided

And should such a man come back later to whine and complain, it ain't the woman to blame but the man for wanting to carry all on his own that which he was never equipped to bear all by himself. undecided

1 Like

Re: When a lady has Nothing To Bring To The Table. by Nobody: 3:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If man decides to carry on his head for a cross a woman who "brings nothing or has nothing to offer" it is his choice and should be respected as that, his choice. undecided

And should such a man come back later to whine and complain, it ain't the woman to blame but the man for wanting to carry all on his own that which he was never equipped to bear all by himself. undecided
You are Correct.
But such men who made such mistakes should desist from disturbing Nairaland with their sorrowful stories especially the ones that were warned by married couples or their relatives.
We are tired of such complains here.
Nigerians have got a lot to battle and not people who would have avoided an apocalypse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Virgins At 25 & Above / Guys With Big Nyash Pass U / Leave My Husband Alone (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.