Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,158 members, 7,864,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Talking To A Girl With No Understanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking To A Girl With No Understanding (655 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / Lady Seen Beating Her Man After She Caught Him Talking To Another Lady / Nigerian Girl With Blue Eyes From Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by Matrixlord2021: 7:31am On Mar 16, 2022
What can you do to a girl you are talkng to who cannot understand simple English.
You chat but she doesnt understand.
One on one you later speak to her but see no changes.
This girl suddenly put on weight and my guy was afraid thinking she was pregnant.
I myself feared when I saw her pics.
My guy would buy fat burner or green tea for her to reduce her weight an protuding tummy but she won't continue and later she would return back to adding on wieght.
She is not disciplined at all.
The way she is endowed doesnt complement her knowledge or willingness to learn and change.
My guy is trying all best to change her behaviour but she is not responding .
So he has left her.
I understand , it is a common problem.
Most girls who are from village or who look illeterate when they come to the city find it hard to change.
It always seems like the only thing they care about is sex and getting gifts from men.
To read book or attain some forms of literacy is always a problem.
They don't always finish secondary education self.
If they don't get disvirgined shortly after or so its not them.
I know the challenges are part of it.
But when as a guy you are trying all your best to motivate and tell the girl to change not because you are in a relationship with her but because you just want her to change for the best and she doesnt, then what can you do
This girl Is very endowed but local and stupid.
Its so annoying my guy has now left talking her.
All his moves or methods to change her orientation is not working.
He discovered later , she is just copying people and using them to promote herself as if she is good where as she is not good for anything but only in collecting Money.
My guy is disciplined and has never taken advantage of her.
He is afraid because she uses men like thrash.
She has a lot of men friends and calls them as she wants .
He is not intrested in a relationship with her anymore .
He only wants her life to change for the best.
What can he do?
he later discovered that her disobedience was not deliberate but because she hears but does not understand simple English.
He left her because when she was angry with him one day and he visited her in her shop she didnt tell him in time.
She had gone back to collecting things from men all around.
She doesnt care as long as she gets things .whereas my guy vares about her dignity an reputation being at Stake.
After all efforts proved abortive my guy has left her.
Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by helinues: 7:33am On Mar 16, 2022
Is she the only girl you know?

Btw, if you people truly want others advise on issue, stop to dey hide behind my friend, you won't express yourself the way you supposed to all in the name of not want to goof .
Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:36am On Mar 16, 2022
Liesssss.. grin
This your story is next level..
And you expect a sane person who can think properly to believe this..look how you started..look how you ended your epistle..
So hilarious..
Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by Matrixlord2021: 7:39am On Mar 16, 2022
helinues:

Btw, if you people truly want others advise on issue, stop to dey hide behind my friend, you won't express yourself the way you supposed to all in the name of not want to goof .

My guy is educated and from the same hometown with this girl.
This is why it troubles him
Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by Matrixlord2021: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2022
My guy is educated and is from the same hometown with the girl.This is why he I troubled at her lack o changing.

helinues:

Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by Matrixlord2021: 7:42am On Mar 16, 2022
I dont mind how i started it, what where you expecting me to say or how do you expect me to end it?
I don't give much relevance to it thats why I don't care how I started it.its not a do or die matter.
Just seeking advice here

FERNANDEZISBACK:
Liesssss.. grin
This your story is next level..
And you expect a sane person who can think properly to believe this..look how you started..look how you ended your epistle..
So hilarious..
Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by Kobojunkie: 1:41am On Mar 17, 2022
Matrixlord2021:

What can he do?
he later discovered that her disobedience was not deliberate but because she hears but does not understand simple English.
He left her because when she was angry with him one day and he visited her in her shop she didnt tell him in time.
She doesnt care as long as she gets things .whereas my guy vares about her dignity an reputation being at Stake.
So your friend intentionally took an illiterate girl as his girlfriend believing he could mold her into the his ideal woman or something, only his plan backfired as he now realizes that a woman is not a to he has power to reprogram, and he now rejects the girl even though this was all due to is foolishness as an individual? undecided

1 Like

Re: Talking To A Girl With No Understanding by okoroemeka(m): 6:04am On Mar 17, 2022
Matrixlord2021:
What can you do to a girl you are talkng to who cannot understand simple English.
You chat but she doesnt understand.
One on one you later speak to her but see no changes.
This girl suddenly put on weight and my guy was afraid thinking she was pregnant.
I myself feared when I saw her pics.
My guy would buy fat burner or green tea for her to reduce her weight an protuding tummy but she won't continue and later she would return back to adding on wieght.
She is not disciplined at all.
The way she is endowed doesnt complement her knowledge or willingness to learn and change.
My guy is trying all best to change her behaviour but she is not responding .
So he has left her.
I understand , it is a common problem.
Most girls who are from village or who look illeterate when they come to the city find it hard to change.
It always seems like the only thing they care about is sex and getting gifts from men.
To read book or attain some forms of literacy is always a problem.
They don't always finish secondary education self.
If they don't get disvirgined shortly after or so its not them.
I know the challenges are part of it.
But when as a guy you are trying all your best to motivate and tell the girl to change not because you are in a relationship with her but because you just want her to change for the best and she doesnt, then what can you do
This girl Is very endowed but local and stupid.
Its so annoying my guy has now left talking her.
All his moves or methods to change her orientation is not working.
He discovered later , she is just copying people and using them to promote herself as if she is good where as she is not good for anything but only in collecting Money.
What can he do?
is it remotely possible that your guy will do all this things without fvcking that pussy,I wonder?he has to tame that beast first before trying adult education and lectures on ethics without that she cannot concentrate,by the way what does he aim to achieve to domesticate an adult male hippopotamus and use it as a pet?or to train another human being to see the world from his own perspective,I don't care if you speak English or Afrikaans there is only one language that all pvssy understands and I will talk to the pvssy with that language.

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Manhood Is Not Working – Divorce-seeking Woman Tells Court / Do People Really Have This Fetish? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.